Frontend Engineer works closely with the founders and tech lead to drive the vision and plans, building a lovable technology first product that customers want.
- Work on the core platform architecture.
- Write testable and scalable code while applying industry standards during the development process to ensure high quality.
- Ensure execution of deliverables according time/cost estimation.
- Provide improvements on UI/UX.
- Seek feedback from end clients/users.
- Manage security, external authentication, third party security, API authentication.
- Execute bug fixes for production, security vulnerabilities fixes, deployments in production, production outage analysis and fixing.
- You'll experience growth as startup has turned profitable and become the leading WhatsApp solution provider for D2C businesses in India.
- You'll see a 30-people team becoming a 100-people and will grab the rarest opportunity to be in the room where company's decisions are planned with founders, product and marketing leaders.
- You'll love working with super-strong business and product teams, and fall in love with technology first approach to solve large scale tech problems.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive offer on cash and stocks.
- 1-2+ years experience in building tech and team preferably in a start-up environment.
- Problem solving attitude.
About Businessonbot Inc
What you'll do
You will work collaboratively in small teams and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications. In this role, you will employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. You will help combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products. You will be a core member of the team with responsibilities that range from driving the architecture design and technology decisions for shaping the next generation products for various internal teams to ensure that we stay on the leading edge of technology. You will also be responsible for leading multiple development teams while delivering the best in class enterprise-grade software solutions across a breadth of different platforms and technologies.
The ideal candidate will have experience in creating mockups to present to teams,
collecting feedback and creating a quality piece of work. This individual should be
comfortable with building sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to provide project
manners and inevitably execute based on outlined criteria. This candidate should
have strong creative and design skills and be familiar with various design
· 1. Develop new user-facing features
· 2.Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· 3.Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· 4. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· 5.Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end Skills
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 Basic
understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms,
such as AngularJS, ReactJS
Bachelor's degree in user experience, design or related field-(Btech/ BCA)
· Note: Every front-end developer is expected to have proficient knowledge of
Strong communication, design and creative thinking skills Experience with
Adobe Pro, Photoshop and programming languages HTML, CSS and
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Preferred Candidate: Immediate Joiner
Location: Kolkata only Onsite
As per the industry standard
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angular best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects-
As a Frontend SDE in our feature engineering organization, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop front end screens for single click configuration of our API and AI models.
- Frontend overlay screens on various browsers (including web and mobile).
- Write computer code for highly available, scalable systems that are easy to maintain.
- Code web crawlers and scraping solutions that can seamlessly extract the content from any front end pages through a simple configuration / one click solution.
- Automated QA testing of all front end components that you develop.
- Own the timely and quality of delivery, including
- Automated Unit testing
- Zero P1, P2 and P3 from Dev to QA environments.
- Zero regression issues
- Deliver on time as per the product roadmap.
In this high impact role, you develop future defining software and will also be recognized for your technical acumen and leadership.
- Engineering / Masters in computer science.
- SDE in a product engineering organization.
- Must have front end development experience in a SaaS environment.
- Must have owned and delivered end to end modules
- Relevant Skills / Experience in:
- Technical skills including
- React JS
- Integration with REST API
- Node.js skills are good-to-have
About ishield.ai company:
We are a deep-tech, AI based, SaaS startup, working on complex challenges of tackling unconscious bias and toxicity in online content. Solutions to some of the problems we are solving are futuristic, bleeding edge, in the research space and these technologies are yet to be created.
Through the solutions we build, we want to create a meaningful impact on the society. Our aim is to make online spaces safer, inclusive and human for our future generations.
About our products:
Using the latest advancements in AI, we create AI algorithms that can detect unconscious bias and toxicity in any form of content (text, audio, video and images). These algorithms are exposed for enterprises through SaaS APIs, which seamlessly integrate with any enterprise software.
● Participate in requirements analysis
● Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and REST fully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
● Test Driven Development
● Address and improve any technical issue.
● Support the implementation of developed software solutions
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
● Knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS
● React.js/ Next.js / Node.js / Mongo DB
● Understanding of Agile methodologies
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Good to have:
● AWS and/or Azure Services
● Git Setup
● Experience with cloud technologies
● Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Work Location: Bangalore
Work Days: Sunday through Thursday
Week Off: Friday & Saturday
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
SourceLogix - is a California based software development company. Founded in 2007, we have successfully built our client base with our values: Talent. Team. Trust.
SourceLogix experts help Fortune 500 clients in the areas of SaaS, eCommerce, VoIP, CRM, Transaction systems & Predictive Analytics.
Our latest venture is to build our own Cloud-based SaaS platform to disrupt the Digital Marketing space with a revolutionary voice & video platform - to help customers significantly improve conversions. The platform is built on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Salesforce CRM to drive Voice & Video with analytics & deep learning, all to significantly improve conversion rates.
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. You will demonstrate: collaborative, problem solving, sophisticated design and build a quality product.
- Passion for creating and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- Over two years of experience in building SaaS & web applications using ReactJS.
- Strong and proven experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with standard front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs & modern authorization mechanisms.
- Independently develop new user-facing features from designs and wireframes.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Proficient in Version Control Software such as GIT, Bitbucket.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
3. Good to have:
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Knowledge of the AWS platform and scalable application architecture.
- Experience with CI/CD - Build & Release process. Agile/ Scrum based development..
- Highly desired knowledge in CSS preprocessors: Sass, Less or Stylus; Server-Side Rendering (SSR); and building Single Page Apps (SPA).
- Knowledge in Nodejs, NextJs is an added advantage.
4. Job Duties:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate design and wireframe into high-quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of devices & browsers.
- Work closely with business owners, designers & backend developers to build a fantastic User Experience (UX) with solid User Interfaces (UI).
- Be responsive to change, adapt quickly with a talented team and work efficiently & remotely.
- Competitive salary - based on experience.
- 100% remote work. All you need is a good laptop, headset, and internet connectivity.
- Flexible work: don’t care when or where you work. We care how you work & how well you deliver.
- US-based team: open & transparent & professional.
- Ability to make a direct impact & build a great platform.
- Awesome culture! We are a friendly & collaborative team with a learning and growth mindset.
· Overall UI experience 6-8 years
· Experience with Angular JS – minimal 4-5 years
· Should be very good with HTML/ CSS
· Excellent communication skills.
· Good knowledge of object oriented programming concepts.
· Extensive knowledge of web technologies and building large scale web applications
· Expertise in Object-oriented programming
· Expertise in jQuery, Angular 1/2,
· React / Native is added advantage
· Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality. Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
4+ years Experience with React Native
BS degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering
Knowledge of functional programming
Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage Experience with automated testing suites, like Mocha