We are looking for a Reactjs Developer who can work with our awesome team. If below JD sounds like the sort of thing which you are looking for, we should be speaking.
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Notice period: Immediate to 30 days
Location: Bangalore & Coimbatore
- Expertise in React tools including React.js, Webpack, Babel, Redux/Flux, React router.
- Should have good knowledge of class and functional components.
- Hands-on in react Hooks, HOC and react router are must.
- Practised in any one CSS frameworks like material UI, Semantic UI, Bootstrap, ANT design.
- Experience in web API like RESTful Web services, JWT.
Should have experience in working with SSR and SSG-Added advantage
- Good to have experience in GraphQL and apollo client.
- Should have the knowledge in writing test cases with zest and enzyme.
- Knowledge of java/ Node JS or any back-end would be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling Dashboards and public & private API integration.
- Proficiency in using WebSocket, webhooks.
- Should be able to design and build modern user interfaces to enhance application performance.
- Hands-on experience in browser-based debugging, performance testing software, with an attention to detail that supports the software development cycle.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance, documenting application changes and developing updates
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team with righteous project management skills.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with experience of using tools such as Jira, backlog, Trello.
- Should have good interpersonal skills.
- Work with our awesome team
- Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, Book my show
- Work on latest technologies & world class applications.
• Define and maintain architecture roadmap, technical solutions for new and
existing functionality for each part of the projects.
• Take ownership over architecture qualities of front-end applications (e.g.
usability, accessibility, performance, etc.).
• Work with FE engineers to generate and maintain code according to the
agreed coding standard and best practices.
• Bring a passion to remain up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing
web front-end development and build quick Proof of Concept functionalities to
address future business needs.
• Work to meet delivery commitments of feature content throughout the whole
Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Preparing technical documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other
• 2+ years of professional experience as an Architect / Lead in projects with
heavy use of modern frontend technologies
development toolset (build tools, packaging, linting, transpilers).
• Help teams with helping with defining an architecture that would scale and
encourage best practices.
• Create frameworks and abstractions that are reliable, reusable and avoid
• Have detailed hands-on experience of cutting-edge web technologies (HTML5,
• Constantly develop and deliver new features with consistent unit test coverage
• Understanding of cross-browser issues and experience working with webRTC
or any other streaming protocols
• Good knowledge of package managers like Npm, Bower, SVGs to build
complex graphs and Design Patterns.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge about React.js and Next.js
- Strong understanding of how SSR (Server Side Rendering) works.
- Taking figma/zepline files from designers, slicing and/or recreating elements via CSS to match the design perfectly
- Ability to make modifications to libraries as per requirement of a project
- Passion and follow through for their work. Excited and curious about learning new technology, as well as the sharing of ideas. Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication. Able to own individual projects as well as the ability to work within a team.
- Awareness of current design trends in the visual arts, working knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding time limits which can impact on the design.
- Knowledge of GIT or any other version control software.
- Good experience on Next.js, with great css skills.
- Should also know the latest strategies available on Next.js v12.
We are looking to hire an Angular Developer to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting fixes or creating a new modules based on the requirtments provided.
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular8 or above with best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
• 3-4 years of experience developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
• Building modular and reusable components and libraries
• Optimizing your application for performance
• Implementing automated testing integrated into development and
• Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all
• Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with
modern security and development best practices
syntax and features
• Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as
components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
• Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue
Router, and Nuxt.js
• Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including ( Sass or Less
depending on your technology stack )
• Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
• Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming
frameworks such as Jest or Mocha
• Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
• Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
• Experience working on Quasar Framework
• Proficiency in TypeScript and Nodejs is a must
Qualifications : BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MCA
Get To Know Us First :
Our founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners and JSW Ventures. Our story starts with the realization that many try to walk a mile in the shoes of a restaurant,
even if branded, get ripped so soon. So, we at LimeTray, decided to help restaurants in their roller coaster rides, by building products that would help them to ride better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimize their
operations through a suite of products. In a span of 5 years, we have built successful relationships with some of the top brands in India including Burger King, Krispy Kreme, Mad Over Donuts, Bercos and over 2500 others!
What Are We Looking For:
We are looking for a software engineer who can work with our client vertical to engage consumers in our products. The ideal candidate is someone who is an expert in designing reliable services with well-defined APIs that fit into LimeTray service oriented architecture and also possess experience in designing, developing, Implementing and scaling web applications for our rapidly growing Technology team.
While every product-line has their own tech stack - different products have different technologies and it's expected that Person is comfortable working across all of them as and when needed. Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on – Microservices Architecture, Java, Spring, Hibernate, Node.js, MySQL, MongoDB, Angular, React,
Kubernetes, AWS, Python.
How Will Your Day Look Like:
Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the latest frameworks which are open
source and proprietary.
Contribute reusable components to the LimeTray UI Development community.
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
Develop Responsive UIs leveraging Walmarts and Open source state of the art frameworks.
Help the team leverage and contribute to open source technologies.
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Contribute to code review and mentoring initiatives.
Make an impact on a global scale.
You Are Good At :
Bachelor’s / Masters degree in computer science.
3+ years of work experience.
Solid fundamentals in Data structures and Algorithms.
Good debugging and problem solving capability.
Proficiency to code in front-end technologies.
Atleast one full lifecycle web application built with React + Redux.
Webpack, JSON based web-services consumption.
AngularJS 1.x, J2EE knowledge is a plus.
Understanding how to engineer the RESTful.
Micro services and knowledge of SOARI architecture.
Deep knowledge of web technologies such as HTML5, CSS (SCSS, LESS), JSON.
What You’ll Love About Us :
Startup Culture: You will work in an environment that values creative problem solving, encourages open communication and worships flat hierarchy.
Rest And Relaxation: 2 Work From Home every month, 25 paid holidays
Health Benefits : Health Insurance Policy governed by Religare Health Group covering all our employees
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create highly responsive B2C web-app using a wide range of open source frontend and backend technology.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of a project, including development, unit testing, system testing and change management.
- Working with multiple projects.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferably from IIT,NIT & other premier institutes.
- Experience with product companies.
- In-depth knowledge in ReactJS & NodeJS
- Proficiency in any other modern web frameworks will be a plus.
- A solid knowledge of advanced data structures & algorithms.
- Proficient in Computer Science fundamentals & object-oriented design.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to tackle those.
- Must possess a track record of building Single Page responsive UI.
- Experience with Databases such as NoSQL and any RDBMS will be a plus.
- Experience with transport protocols such as TCP, HTTP & WebSocket.
- Expressing and appreciating design patterns is a real addition.
- Critical of coding practices and development methodologies
- Delivering complete front end applications
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services