Translate Sketch/invision/Figma Design to web pages.
Identify and wright reusable and high performant code.
Writing responsive code for Web, tablet and mobile.
Work/ideate with product managers, QA engineers, designers, and cross functional teams to ship new features, fix bugs and deliver best experience to customers.
Be nimble and react quickly to changing business needs.
Exhibit excellent teamwork and help team to achieve goals.
Experience in Angular 2+/ React
Strong Knowledge of CSS frameworks (e. g. Bootstrap) and LESS or SASS.
Experience with designing and consuming REST Web Services/RESTful APIs.
Experience in working with Git
Good to have:
Experience in developing Electron Apps
Experience in Progressive webapps
Experience with Web sockets and socket clients.
Experience in nosql and sql databases
About My BillBook (FloBiz)
We, at Vakilsearch, are strengthening our Engineering team.
We are looking for React Native developers who possess a keen eye for detail and a passion for delivering great mobile experiences to our end customers. You would be working within one of our product focussed teams, closely with other developers, QA engineers and the team’s product manager to deliver changes and new functionality, improve the performance and usability, make use of new technologies, and reduce complexity.
You’re someone who’s smart, organized, motivated and gets things done. You want to work in a startup environment, because you like the idea of doing a bit of everything and taking ownership of what you work on. You have ideas about everything, and you’re not afraid to argue your point (while respecting everyone else’s of course). You’re constantly thinking “how can we do this better?
- Build beautiful, fast, efficient and reusable mobile front-end solutions
- Build prototypes and proof of concepts to demonstrate emerging technologies
- Working with product managers and UX designers to implement the next generation experience
- Use RESTful APIs for communication with our backend services
- Work in a small, agile team collaborating with designers and other engineers taking features from concept to production
- Identify and adopt best practices for software and front-end engineering
- Make demos for the whole company to share achievement
- Work with project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements; follow agile methodology
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your code.
- An understanding of programming languages such as Ruby, NodeJS, ReactJS, Perl, Java, Python, and PHP
- Good written and verbal communication skills to facilitate efficient and effective interaction with peers, partners, vendors, and customers
- Independent, self-motivated team player Meticulous and methodical in creating solutions
- Should be a quick learner
- Agile Methodology
- Should have the ability to maintain a high level of alertness and attention to detail for extended periods
- Installation and administration of various software for the enterprise
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
VI Interview focus areas:
- AWS, GCP & Azure
- Monitoring, Containerization, Orchestration, & Networking
- Problem-solving, Scripting [ Bash / Python ], systems administration, and troubleshooting scenarios
- Cloud functions & Lambda
- Infrastructure as a Code [ Ansible or Terraform or CloudFormation]
- Startup Culture fit, Agility, Persistence, Communication
We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our IT team. 75way Technologies
has the reputation of being one of the top design and technology companies in India.
Experience - 1 - 3 Years
Salary - 2.40 LPA - 6.00 LPA
WORK FROM HOME TILL 30th August 2022
Responsibilities and Duties
Proficiency in server-side programming with Node.js and working with NoSQL
Experience in building and consuming REST API.
Worked as Full stack developer with NodeJS, React or Angular JS, NoSQL DB
Is comfortable with Agile development.
Enthusiasm in writing scalable code.
Sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and system design
Unit Testing experience with Mocha-Chai or Karma is a plus
Knowledge of caching levels and memory DBs
Develop functional and sustainable web or mobile applications with clean codes
Troubleshoot and debug applications
For more info please refer: http://www.75way.com/" target="_blank">http://www.75way.com
Started in 2016, Techjockey.com is India's only software e-marketplace with over 2200 IT vendors and more than 10,000 Software Products. We are playing a pivotal role in changing the buying behaviour of today's IT customer by making them choose, compare and buy software online on Techjockey.com.
Product Managers team is driven by patience, ability to interact with different customers and identifying their needs. They are a key to our success strategy and act as a backbone to our business model. Our vision is to disrupt the unstructured IT industry and build a single platform for all business through action planning in and around this business team.
The candidate must have:
- 2-6 years experience in front-end development of highly responsive applications
- Excellent Sketch/XD/Figma to HTML/CSS skills
- Table-Less Website layout building
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience with Mobile & Tablet web design
- Experience of integrating HTML CSS with server-side code(PHP) templates to produce dynamic pages with flexible layout
- Experience with Responsive web design
Good to Have
- Experience with JQuery
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessor like LESS, Saas
- Experience with emerging web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Experience of working with version control systems such as Git
- Experience in AJAX techniques
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, Boilerplate
Hands-on high quality coding adhering to 62304 Medicals standards of software development
Formal unit and feature testing of development.
Identify risk in designs and risk mitigations. Planning and estimation of personal and team tasks.
Mentor the junior team members on quality design and code practices
Perform code reviews.
Design and implement the overall web architecture Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, solution
development, and proposed solutions Develop POCs to test out new technology
Drive feature/ Product releases Develop and review SDS document
4+ years of experience as a software engineer end or backend.
Experience with complex programming tasks in either front experience with building form like applications will not clear the bar required,
Intermediate skills with Mysql Database. Good understanding of writing and optimizing queries
Experience in design and architecture
. Candidates from medical Industry background is a plus
High levels of ownership and decision-making.
Willingness and interest in the medical domain and ability to understand the customer requirements.
Good verbal and written communication skills
A passion & curiosity to build new things
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in the Frontend Development field. As a frontend developer, you will be closely working with our team to ensure the system consistency and improve your experience.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Collaborate well with team and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, ReactJS, Nodejs
• Responsive and Mobile Design
• Cross-Browser Development
• Problem Solving Skill
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Ability to improve the performance of the website for both mobile and desktop.
• Come up with efficient, modular and scalable solutions for business and technical problems.
• Break projects into simpler granular tasks, estimate effort required and identify dependencies.
• Write efficient and readable code leveraging on a good understanding of object-oriented principles and design patterns.
• Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
Yes, We are allowing working from home for most of the profiles and maintaining all precautions in the office also.
Greeting from SplashBI...!
Please find the below JD for your reference,
Role: Senior UI Developer/Angular Developer
Experience: 3-7 Years
Notice period: immediate – 30 Days
Preferred candidate background
- Good working experience on angular 2 /4 and Above. Preferably 7 but knowledge will do
- Good working experience with Restful Services and API Integration.
-Experience in responsive UI design
-Good Knowledge in working With Karma, Jasmine and grunt
-Good Exposure on Fusioncharts, chartjs, integrating third party libraries with angular.
- Expert in CSS3, BootStrap, Material UI
ZoomRx is a rapidly-growing market research and consulting company founded upon the belief that there is important work to be done at the intersection of data, healthcare, and technology. We help some of the world’s biggest biopharmaceutical companies answer questions no one else can. We use innovative data analytics expertise like our AI-based platform, Ferma to provide an edge to our clients within their highly competitive marketplace. We support our clients through their entire business lifecycle; providing market intelligence that helps them launch new therapies, optimize promotional efforts, defend against competitive pressure, shape marketing strategies, and much more.
At ZoomRx, we have a flat organization structure where everyone is encouraged to take risks, learn from mistakes, and continuously grow towards realizing their career goals. We offer a collaborative, environment that optimizes for:
We have offices in Boston, New York City, San Francisco, San Diego, and Chennai, and we are growing rapidly. To help fuel our growth, we are now looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to join our vibrant community.
Do you like being part of such a team? Does ZoomRx seem like a community where you can see yourself growing while making an impactful contribution to what we do? If yes, we would want to hear from you.
we are looking for a Sr. Software UI Engineer to join us! You will design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design. If you have a track record in and a passion for software engineering, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.