- You will develop front-end for our products and collaborate with designers, other engineers, and product managers to build new features, iterate on current features, and build a world-class user experience.
- Build responsive & re-usable UI components using ReactJS, as per the specifications and guidelines
- Maintain & manage the state of the application using Redux and be in sync with the server. Rapidly iterate prototypes based on design updates and new requirements.
- You will build applications that are reliable, secure and optimized for performance across all environments
- Write high-quality code
- Build large scalable applications for cloud deployment
- Build pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Maintain code and write unit tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Bachelor’s in computer science or relevant fields
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong sense of ownership
- Attitude for getting things done
- Understanding of basic Rest Principles
- Familiar with project management tools like JIRA etc.
- Will be involved in developing any enterprise systems like eCommerce, manufacturing, supply chain, etc.,
- Excellent understanding of performance and optimization techniques
- Experience of working with Git
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a web app, with a focus on performance. Your primary duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. You will work in a team with the back-end developers and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
• Ownership and delivering of complete front-end application.
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
• Communicating with external web services.
• Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
• Maintaining and deploying the frontend application.
• 2-3+ years of professional experience building and shipping code in professional consumer/B2B products.
• Knowledge of CSS/CSS3 and its preprocessors like SASS/LESS, CSS-Modules .
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Big Plus for thoroughly understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the systems
• Knowledge of Nodejs is really big plus for our Ecosystem.
• Obsessively clean and organized code.
• Experience, and comfort, working with designers to implement their work, animations, transitions, and anything else they can dream up.
• Professional, precise communication skills.
• Self-starter and a team player.
- Coding Round
- 3 Technical rounds with existing team members
- Culture fit round with one of our co-founders
What do we offer?
- Compensation on-par with the best in industry
- Continuously grow yourself with mentors & free access to online courses
- Trusted by the best in the Industry : Investors : https://www.livemint.com/Companies/jzSKfzrmH7eUw0wtDqhzdJ/Fashion-ecommerce-firm-Fynd-raises-Series-C-funding-from-Go.htmlhttps://" target="_blank">Google / https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/ril-acquires-google-backed-startup-fynd/articleshow/70527355.cms" target="_blank">Reliance
- Great Work Culture |https://blog.gofynd.com/tagged/culture" target="_blank"> Culture – Building Fynd
- Workcation |https://blog.gofynd.com/our-workcation-at-fynd-d56442f96a31" target="_blank"> Can’t Take a Vacation? Try a Workcation
- COVID Care :https://blog.gofynd.com/building-a-stronger-engaged-fynd-dee62325b8d2" target="_blank">Fully Remote Working for 2021
- Mediclaim policy (Includes spouse, Kids & parents)
- Amazing office in Wework with the coolest Gaming zone
- https://www.wework.com/en-GB/buildings/vijay-diamond--mumbai" target="_blank">Vijay Diamond Building - Office Space in Andheri East | WeWork
- Free breakfast & Friday Lunches
- Flexible Work Hours
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Designing/developing web & mobile applications in the Legal, Tax and Compliance space.
- Participate in full SDLC (Agile), including iterative development, code reviews, estimation and design sessions.
- Roughly 90-100% hands-on coding, Write quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
- Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM or Extreme Programming (XP) methodologies.
- Nature of Experience: Hands-on experience in React -redux-based web apps.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with working in a startup ecosystem with conflicting priorities will be a huge plus
- Proficient in CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Personal projects that show aptitude and desire to create cool things
- A team player! Most importantly you must be comfortable working in a collaborative culture where everyone is challenged to solve tough problems.
VI Additional information:
- Prior work experience in E-commerce Industry or startups will be an added advantage.
- Work experience in a product-based company will be given priority.
We’re hiring a programmer to join our Engineering team to help shape the frontend and backend of our Vue and Laravel based applications.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers worldwide. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly and let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We’re looking for someone to help shape and build the future of our products.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
This job is primarily about building new features for our core platform and other products from scratch. But occasionally, you will also spend time fixing bugs and improving the code. We are a small Engineering team (and that’s intentional) with only three people in the Engineering team, (you’d be number four) which means that even though we have our areas of expertise, we all wear many hats.
Also, we tend to not think of our Engineers as mere coders. We want programmers who are good with communication skills (especially writing) and good vocabulary, as it helps with good team communication, iron out bugs and effectively discuss new initiatives. We want programmers who have a knack for solving interesting problems and building beautiful interfaces.
So on a day to day basis, you can expect the following from the job:
- Building polished user interface components with Vue and TailwindCSS
- Add necessary business logic and API capabilities for features to be built
- Improvise code based on feedback received
- Tracking technology changes and keeping our applications up-to-date
- Participate in brain-storming sessions, research with the team, and work on new initiatives
You will be mostly working with web technologies so if you love working with them, this is THE role for you. Below we have outlined what we expect:
- Apart from these two languages, we heavily work with MySQL. You should know how to write all sorts of SQL queries, understand the basics, and know the principles behind relational databases.
- You understand various programming paradigms, like MVC, and best practices such as SOLID principles or concepts of refactoring.
- You know what Laravel is and how it works.
- You have worked with modern CSS or worked with stuff like Flexbox, Sass, Stylus, BEM syntax, or Tailwind CSS.
- You understand what linters are, how they work, and how to use them.
- You don’t need to be a designer, but you understand good UI design and know when something isn’t at par.
Pay and benefits
This is a fully remote, full-time (40-hour per week) position, and you can choose your own work hours. You can also choose to work from our office in Pune, once it re-opens. All we ask is for you to be available whenever team activities are scheduled.
The salary for this position is between ₹360,000 - ₹420,000 INR (per annum) based on experience and expertise. We will also pay for any necessary equipment if needed.
We believe in working asynchronously and don’t believe in you being online for a fixed time period every day. We don’t track work hours either. Our only expectation is that the work allocated to you should be completed before deadlines. We are stringent with deadlines.
Our work culture is relaxed is fun. You are given complete freedom to explore and experiment with new technologies and initiatives we take. We also do “tech classroom” sessions every once in a while to collectively discuss and better understand the technologies we use. You will be learning a lot of new things, and we intend entirely to learn from you as well!
How to apply
In the application, tell us not just how you can help us build WittyPen, but also how WittyPen can help you grow. Let us know if you’ve seen our work and like what we do. Do write about any new web technology you like and why. Be honest about yourself and tell us if you don’t know something. If you write things like “I will do anything to make your company a big success”, you will be straightaway rejected.
Keep it sharp, short, and mention things that matter to you. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.
And honestly, we are not really interested in resumes. But that doesn’t mean we’re not interested in what you’ve worked on in the past. We’re just leaving it up to you to tell your own story the way you want to tell it.
When applying, write whatever you put together in the “Your Application” field.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
About Our Client
Our client is a Currency Exchange in India. Built with user experience and security in mind, Our Client provides instant fiat to crypto conversions with zero fees, so that users can have access to a diverse suite of financial products and services that are backed by industry-leading security processes and insurance protection. Our Client aims to be the global gateway to cryptocurrencies. Its proprietary liquidity aggregation model provides its users with access to liquidity from leading global crypto exchanges. Our Client is recognized and awarded for its contribution to the Indian emerging tech space.
Why Our Client?
Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You do that. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You help our team do more.
As a Front End Developer - Angular, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
What will I do?
- Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
What skills should I have?
- Must have 2+ years of experience in frontend development with an internet startup.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Passion for building high-impact, well-performing user experiences
Independent, proactive, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
Great communication and collaboration skills working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers
Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
Live and grow the Animall Culture
Familiarity with MVC & MVVM design patterns.
Experience with modern React development using Hooks & Context.
Familiarity with Typescript and/or ES6 is a must.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
A fast-paced environment to learn and grow. You’ll get opportunities to represent the company in events like Devoxx, Google Developer Days India etc.
Very high autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail. You’ll collaborate with product managers and designers, data scientists and algorithm experts, even dairy farmers, to build exciting new features
An opportunity to work on something that really matters. Check out the reviews for our app.
Very high transparency.
We pay top of the market with excellent benefits
About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
A section describing benefits and life at your company is a great way to attract talent.
About the Role
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Work as part of a small team to build applications.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise
We are seeking a Sr. React.js Frontend Developer with relevant technical experience for developing high-quality applications.
- Advanced understanding of React.js, React Native, its core principles, workflows (such as Flux or Redux), and a good knowledge of the most popular npm and React libraries/components in the open source community
- Advanced CSS3/HTML5 usage and modern features (Flexbox, CSS grids, media queries and CSS custom properties), CSS naming conventions (BEM) and CSS linting
- Applying best modern CSS methodologies (CSS in JS, styled components, Glamorous,CSS modules, BEM or Atomic Design etc.) and CSS tools (Modernizr, Autoprefixer, CSS linting, Stylelint, CSS linting etc.) into our React components
- Experience in writing unit and integration test suites.
- Git knowledge-Experience with Git, GitHub and source code management and branching strategies
- Experience with code versioning, unit testing tools such as Jest or Karma or Mocha, CI / CD pipelines and Docker
- Experience with cloud infrastructure tools in Google Cloud Platform such as Cloud Functions, Cloud Build.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc Understanding of the Software development lifecycle
- 5+ years of work experience relevant to the role.
- Bachelor’s degree or an Advanced Degree in Computer Science, MIS, EE, CE.
- 4+ years of work experience using React.js
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills with the ability to collaborate with inter-disciplinary groups
- Strong written/verbal communication and excellent problems solving skills.
- Results driven, flexible and self-motivated
- Help your fellow DevOps and junior engineers working on our cloud infrastructure and other components of our product to ensure a code quality and robust architecture.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum Experience of 4 years with backend development.
- Experience of at least 2 years with Node.js
- Minimum Experience of 2 years with front end development in React
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Understanding of GraphQL
- Understanding of AWS and cloud-native technologies is preferred
- Work with the best and brightest on a global cutting-edge SaaS product
- Performance oriented culture built on fairness and inclusivity
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible work hours
- Fully remote team, work from anywhere