Roles and responsibilities:
- Can put together a content strategy from scratch
- Excellent written skills in English
- Responsible for producing high-quality engaging content for websites, Blogs and designing content for social media.
- Candidates will have to assist the team of Product Managers and Developers in the documentation of content based on product briefs.
- Work on Client proposal and Statement of Work (SoW).
- Work on the NDA(Non-Disclosure Agreement) templates etc.
- Ability to research new testing topics and write engaging content.
- Should be able to create new JDs for the software testing roles.
- Basic knowledge in the field of software testing like Functional Testing, Automation testing, Performance Testing, and other Software Testing Tools is required.
- The candidate must be passionate about technology content and SEO with the ability to create plagiarism free and SEO-friendly content.
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies
- Should be comfortable in using proofreading tools like Grammarly, ProWritingAid, Hemingway App etc.
- Experience in using excel, google sheets, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Sending Weekly newsletters and realigning content based on customer feedback.
- Ability to connect with prospects through Linkedin Sales Navigator to nurture leads further
- Research and create articles and blogs for the website:
- Linkedin: Create, update business articles and participate in business groups
- Quora: Update answers and articles
- Facebook: Create, update articles and participate in local groups
- Youtube: Optimise the videos
- Instagram: Casual updates about FG
- Coordinating content, maintaining aesthetics and technical tags
- Make outbound calls to the clients to follow up on leads generated
- Developing proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Proofread marketing collaterals before it goes live
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2B audience.
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred.
FrugalTesting is a self-service Web and Mobile App cloud performance testing platform to provide unlimited on-demand performance testing, real-time analysis and testing across multiple geographical locations. This enables you to determine the scalability of your product and ensure that it will perform under the most strenuous traffic loads.
Writing blogs, articles and press releases by co-ordinating directly with the Technical/SEO team.
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to Magento,WordPress,WooCommerce,Shopify etc.
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
Roles & Responsibility:
To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
Developing new ideas for web content.
Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
Good written and communication skills.
Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
Excellent time management skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
Our client is a 5 year old online gaming company with market leading games in three segments - Poker, Rummy and Cricket. Their online games are ensured to be safe, trusted and secure for their customers. They have a registered base of over a million users and are working towards the growth of online gaming in the country.
The founders are MIT alumni who bring with them immense tech and business knowledge to provide global level gaming services.
As a Copywriter, you will strategize, plan and execute integrated marketing, digital and social media campaigns with seamless and effective communication across retention and acquisition channels
What you will do:
- Working directly with the art and social team to further strengthen the content strategy across social media platforms and building brand affinity with creative work
- Reassessing the content strategy and injecting new ideas to improve the brand’s digital presence
- Ensuring end-to-end execution of a tournament theme across channels
- Improving the hygiene content with new and innovative organic + inorganic ideas
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Interviewing sources/ consumers
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Additionally, writing website content, blogs, articles, etc.
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Knowledge of Poker, Rummy and Fantasy Sports would be an added advantage
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Be able to assist team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
Roles and Responsibilities
Our growing company is looking for an ambitious content writer, to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of digital content across all our channels, to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing. The responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Closely work with sales and marketing teams and define the content roadmap for new business.
- Assist in the design and development of marketing campaigns and associated collateral.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content across different channels.
- Develop a content calendar for marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Churning out ideas, creating video scripting, podcasting, writing blogs, and being a visionary.
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing and SEO will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in copywriting will be a strong plus.
Technical Document writer
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North. Aviso delivers true revenue intelligence, nudges team-wide actions, and gives precise guidance so sellers and teams don’t get lost in the fog of CRM, scattered data lakes, and human biases.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers. Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors.
What you will be doing
- The documentation effort includes evaluation, document preparation (organize, write, capture screen images, index), editing and review with the project team.
- Ability to grasp and visualize enterprise software and infrastructure concepts.
- Ability to produce world class documentation.
- Work closely with the product engineering team and gain deep understanding of the product features, behaviour and requirements.
- Writing of any and all User Manuals for Aviso
- Work with the QA team to produce high quality QA documents.
- Update and review existing documents for every release after analysing the changes. Own/Manage these documentations in central repository with a proper folder structure.
- Organize the technical material into various categories of documents.
- Write world class technical content that is clear and consistent with appropriate diagrams, charts and screen shots of the product for better illustration as per established document standards.
- Attend cross-functional planning meetings and scrum meetings
- Coordinate with subject matter experts to ensure that the content is accurate and current
- Provide daily/weekly activity status to the project heads and communicate with them via email, IM and video conference.
- Should be able to present information in a simple, concise manner. Should pay attention to detail.
What you bring
- Qualification: BE/BTech,ME/MTech/MCA background
- You must have minimum 4 years in Technical Writing.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have the ability to grasp and communicate technical concepts
- Must have organization and analytical skills
- You should have Experience in modular documentation using XML Editors
- You will be Understanding of latest technologies in technical communication – added advantage
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze and communicate information needs at both the conceptual and detail level
- Experience in working in an Agile environment would be an advantage
- Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
- Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
- Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
- Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
- Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
- CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
- Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
- Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card