Role: Content Writer
Experience: 1+ years
Mode: Work from office
- 1+ year of experience as a content writer.
- Experience in writing for a B2B audience.
- Content creation for blogs, product descriptions, social media, and the company's website
- Assisting the marketing team with the creation of content for ad campaigns.
- Identifying customer needs and recommending new content to fill in the gaps in the company's existing content
- Proofread content created by other team members.
- Metrics for content marketing should be tracked and analyzed.
- Ability to put forth complex technological topics in a simpler form.
- Basic SEO knowledge to optimize content for search engines.
- Strong attention to detail & impeccable grasp of the English language.
- Proficiency with writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using WordPress or similar CMS.
We are in the lookout for a talented Copywriter to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who can expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. You should have had a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This role requires high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
- Create content on e-books, podcasts etc.
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
Skill sets/Experience we require:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Bachelors/Masters in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
Tech Content Writer
We are looking for a Tech Content Writer preferably with an engineering background who can strike a chord with software developers through meaningful content.You will be the owner of all content creation which will help in customer’s experience through our help pages, blogs, social media posts, emails, newsletters, marketing campaigns etc. You will work with the marketing team in coordination with the leadership team to make sure all customer communication is transparent and helps us develop a trusted customer relationship.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing and content creation.
- Experience in content writing, crafting videos/rich-media formats.
- Background in engineering is preferred with a strong inclination towards software tech.
- Understanding of developer persona and DevOps tools is a plus.
- Excellent command over the English language.
- Adept at expressing ideas in a concise form.
- Willingness to carry out in-depth research and organize facts in a structured manner.
- Aptitude to understand requirements and execute tasks independently.
- Ability to multitask and manage time to meet daily deadlines.
- Write well-researched content centered around topics that resonate with the developer community.
- Rich content creation for blogs.
- Use creativity and elements of storytelling to communicate the brand message.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create campaign content including emails, notifications, social media content, newsletters etc.
- Continually measure and optimize content based on campaign results.
- Create engaging posts and stories for social media platforms.
- Follow writing style guides to edit and proofread content written by other teams.
- Follow-up with customers to develop high quality case studies.
- Passion to learn new digital marketing and content skills.
- Team player.
- Agile enough to learn new technologies and tools on your own.
- Self Motivated
- At least one hobby outside work domain
- High energy and fun at work
- Must have experience in Technical Content Writing.
- Maintain company web pages and blogs, write and post content online.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Creating content for email marketing campaigns, writing articles, contents, case studies, and blogs.
- Work with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges in displaying the content.
- Help to develop & document procedures to manage Web content.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media channels such as Google+, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Involved in helping the team members & Jr. Content writer's as and when needed.
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 270+ excellent engineers.
- Extra Compensation for Night Shifts.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Extra compensation for Night Shifts.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with Cash amount, Birthday Celebrations, Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration.
The content writer's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Ultimately, the writer will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research, outline, produce content, proof, and publish digital content
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of #DigitalMarketing tactics, including #SEO, email marketing.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Review/Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Minimum experience - 1 year
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer with 2-5 years of experience in producing high-quality documentation that can contribute to the overall success of our products. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with developers, quality assurance engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to understand and use.
- You will be responsible for authoring tasks, creation, and integration of printed or electronic end-user documentation
- Document ongoing software developments in applications, products, and services
- Develop user guides, technical specification documents, online help files, API documents, feature description documents, How-To articles, and other ad hoc documentation deliverables
- Contribute to process improvements for enhancing efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Provide estimates about documentation tasks to the Scrum Master
- Provide technical documentation for newly developed features on time and as per the defined quality standards
- 2 - 5 Years of Relevant experience in the field of technical documentation
- Knowledge of end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Creative conceptual thinker
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in working with an XML editor, authoring, and other graphics-related tools like SnagIt, Visio, etc
collaterals Ability to generate grammatically correct content in clear and precise manner using
appropriate vocabulary and tone Proficient in MS Office, PPT, Good knowledge of conducting online research (Finding information from Internet) Understanding and knowledge of website optimization Understanding and knowledge of internet marketing, digital media and e-commerce.
|Role||:||Design & Creative|
|Industry Type||:||SOFTWARE, IT & ITES|
|Functional Area||:||Other Design|
- Experience in writing blogs related to fitness or diet plans would be preferred
- Reach out to food bloggers and keto blog sites to generate backlinks and cross-promote content
- Formulate a cross-platform content strategy
- Work closely with the marketing team to write SEO optimized blogs
- Assist in writing ad copies across paid marketing channels
- Assist in writing content across other deliverables including email, infographics, etc.
- Assist in writing unique product descriptions across channel partner websites
- Ability to write compelling copy thats catchy, relevant, and completely error-free
- Identify high-performing keywords, topics and formats, and build a roadmap for content projects
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Establish workflow for identifying, creating, publishing, and repurposing content
- Ability to write a wide variety of content in the career space for multiple platforms (blog, website, emails, social updates, guides, ebooks, etc.)
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies
Writing & grammar skills, Research skills, Detail-oriented, Quality check,
Editing & proof-reading, Interpersonal skills, Ability to generate ideas,
Team player, Result-driven
Good to have Skills:
AmbitionBox is a career advisory platform founded in 2015. Our vision is to empower people in achieving their career aspirations. With 20 Lakh+ Company reviews, 40 Lakh+ Salaries and 2 Lakh+ Interview questions, AmbitionBox helps more than 15 Lakh people every month to make informed career choices.
In Oct 2016, AmbitionBox was acquired by Naukri.com to benefit 50 Million+ job seekers on its platform.
What can you find on AmbitionBox?
Workplace transparency is the key to our mission at AmbitionBox. We offer Company reviews, Salaries, Interview questions, Company information, Salary calculator, and more.
With more than 60 Lakh contributors, the information available on our platform is user-generated, i.e. shared by real employees. Thus, providing the most trusted insights about companies to make informed career choices.
Why Join AmbitionBox’s Team?
Working at AmbitionBox will give you a unique learning experience by providing high career growth in a fast-paced startup-like environment, along with the perks and benefits of working in a large tech company.
Perks of joining us:
End-to-end ownership of tasks.
Freedom to innovate and experiment.
Work on projects that bring impact.
Wear multiple hats. (Why? Because that’s the future!)
What are we looking for in you?
We are looking for talented individuals who believe there is a need to disrupt old methods and are truly committed and driven to make it happen.
Diplomas and degrees do not matter. We are looking for unique personalities who wish to invest themselves in a growing startup.
Besides relevant knowledge in the field, do you think you have the below-mentioned traits? If yes, come and meet us!
You are a nice person (Yes, we value good human beings),
You are a team player,
You have excellent interpersonal skills,
You have an eye for detail,
You are dynamic and enthusiastic,
You are positive,
You are curious,
You have a passion for building products and solving intriguing problems.
Are you funny and love to party? Even better!
We value people who know how to work and have fun at the same time.
What else to expect?
As part of AmbitionBox, you will:
- be welcomed by warm and gracious people and start discovering our story,
- be encouraged, motivated, and trained so that you get better at what you do,
- attend knowledge transfer sessions from fellow team members.
- get a dose of fun conversations during team lunch,
- have so much fun in team outings (at least once every month).
- make wonderful memories.