We are looking for a passionate and creative content writer to join our team and help take our customer-focused services to new heights.
As an ideal candidate, you are an individual who possesses world-class writing skills, is an independent thinker, requires minimal hand-holding, loves making complex technology easy to understand, and thrives in a fast-paced agile environment. You have a natural desire to help people understand values that are hard to understand.
Ideate and manage the content calendar on your own. Take initiatives to come up with a content strategy & plan to be delivered on time.
Research, outline, write, edit, and publish new/existing web content, working closely with various teams to understand the values that we provide to customers.
Write compelling content for multiple online channels like blogs, white papers, case studies, videos, etc., to build brand awareness & thought leadership in the online merchandising domain
Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies) to come up with content ideas.
Use basic SEO strategies in writing web content to maximize the online visibility of the website in search results.
Build and constantly update the knowledge base & web content.
Ensure all-around consistency (grammar, fonts, images, and tone) with presentation skills.
To constantly review the performance of the delivered content to meet quarterly KPIs
Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Journalism, Mass Communication, Business Marketing or related field
2 - 3 years of content writing experience in tech start-ups (E-Commerce/B2B SaaS experience is a plus)
Strong written and verbal communication and experience working with B2B content in multiple mediums.
Have a proven track record of on-time and high-quality project delivery
Experience of having operated effectively in a high-demand, rapidly shifting / fluid environment.
Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Experience doing independent research using multiple sources.
Familiarity with web publication tools like Google Docs, WordPress, and HubSpot.
Must be internally driven to constantly learn new things
Must be able to navigate well through uncertain situations/startup chaos.
Ability to meet hard deadlines and has an eye for details.
Ability to constantly challenge old practices.
Ability to provide a different perspective on the problems at hand.
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Copy Writer to join our marketing team and enrich our website, mobile & web applications, social media accounts with new SEO optimized blog posts, marketing guides and copies, articles and other creative content. Candidates will be reporting directly to CPO/CMO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with design and marketing teams to launch successful social media & content marketing campaigns.
- Manage company’s social media channels. Write descriptions, captions, hashtags and ensure regular postings of media, text & video content.
- Write creative & clear marketing descriptions to promote our mobile & web applications online (online ads, social media) & off-line. (banners, brochures etc).
- Coordinate with the design team to make graphics consistent across all platforms.
- Research industry-related topics, competitors, keywords, market practices & user behavior to create engaging blogs, articles and other useful content for our customers.
- Coordinate with the design team to make helpful illustrations and educational content for users to understand our product better.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to write engaging website content.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Knowledge of SEO, SMM, email marketing and content marketing.
- Candidates who have written content for B2B & online audiences will be preferred.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines as well as to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Experience using WordPress and/or Joomla.
Able to develop content in multiple formats and can differentiate among website content, SEO based content and understanding of keyword density, Meta tags, Keywords insertion.
Responsibilities and Duties
Good command over English
Ability to write fresh, unique, high quality and error-free content
Candidates who have written for websites and have exposure to SEO centric content writing would be preferred.
Knowledge of Keywords insertion & placement, sequencing, keyword density, etc preferred
Ability to research the internet and gather reliable data and information to use in content writing.
· Develop content (blogs, case studies, social media posts, captions, ads, newsletters, articles, interviews) on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to publish and distribute through website, social media and newsletters.
· Prepare website and mobile app content.
· Conduct research on blockchain, cryptocurrency and digital asset trends/insights and stay updated with latest developments/happenings.
· Content writing style should be lucid and unpack the fundamentals into digestible content for the average reader.
· Experience in content writing for cryptocurrency and blockchain, crypto exchange platforms, NFTs, online market research industry, ed-tech industry, digital advertising industry, e-commerce industry etc. is certainly a bonus.
· Candidate should have excellent content writing skills.
· Collaborate with internal teams to develop digital content with the objective of increasing brand reach, engagement with relevant stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 1-2 years
Note: By applying to this job position you will have an opportunity to work with a blockchain and cryptocurrency tech start-up.
people. Caffeine addicts will find a home easily in our community!
- Working closely with the client (typically Marketing / Communication heads) to understand their needs, company goals, vision, and prepare a high-level strategy spanning multiple platforms and types of content.
- Breaking down the client’s requirements in the form of a more granular content calendar
- Coordinating with designers, videographers, and other stakeholders to ensure overall smooth project flow and client satisfaction
- Doing primary or secondary research, as and when required, depending on the context
- Ensuring that the client receives error-free content and copy that is free of plagiarism
- Repurposing existing content into buckets that can be reposted on different platforms
- Brainstorm (along with the Account Manager) about how to drive traffic to the existing content and to improve overall KPIs for the client
- Diligent tracking and analytics of what's working and what's not working, and how to optimiz content for the next cycle
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.