BetterInvest is an Alternative investment platform that envisions to empower retail investors with access to investment opportunities, which were available to the wealthy 1%, via fractional ownership.Visit http://www.betterinvest.club/" target="_blank">www.betterinvest.club to learn more.Responsibilities
- Research and write industry-related content
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Promote content through multiple channels
- Update website content as needed
- Optimise content using SEO best practices
- Expertise in using content management software, social media platforms and SEO techniques
- Must have written and published blog articles and social media content
- Knowledge about personal finance and investment opportunities is a plus
About Better invest club
Do you love writing? Are you witty with a pen (err, keyboard) and have a discerning eye for detail? Can you work hard and meet speedy deadlines? Do you love to have a good time? If you’re screaming yes to all of the above, then the company might be the perfect fit for you! The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. The content team is at the heart of the company, helping our marketing and supply teams create engaging copy and marketing assets that include blog posts; social media posts; emails; newsletters; and YouTube videos. Content helps prospective guests visualize their experience and expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. In addition to outstanding writing skills, this role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and secondary research skills. You will be challenged to the core as you will be writing about attractions, events, and experiences that you might not have experienced in real life.
-Blog on an ongoing basis to grow organic traffic through search, social, and our email subscribers.
-Pitch interesting, fun and relevant blog articles to create engaging wholesome content to sell our experiences.
-Research, pitch, write and edit scripts for videos. Develop scripts to engage the audience - write in a style that is informative, yet conversational and easy-to-understand.
-Craft engaging copy for all user communication including emails and social media.
-Learn and follow full stack writing - what to write; writing for search engines; distribution and feedback loops to help evolve the playbook.
-Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 3 months over the next year.
-You possess excellent written communication skills and can write engaging copy combining creativity and flair with business objectives.
-You have 1-3 years of relevant experience writing blogs or any other type of long form content and/or scripts for YouTube videos.
-You are a digital native.
-You have the ability to work quickly with attention to detail and deadlines.
-Bonus: Past experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have experience in Technical Content Writing.
- Maintain company web pages and blogs, write and post content online.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Creating content for email marketing campaigns, writing articles, contents, case studies, and blogs.
- Work with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges in displaying the content.
- Help to develop & document procedures to manage Web content.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media channels such as Google+, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Involved in helping the team members & Jr. Content writer's as and when needed.
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 270+ excellent engineers.
- Extra Compensation for Night Shifts.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Extra compensation for Night Shifts.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with Cash amount, Birthday Celebrations, Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration.
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us continuously improve our product offering in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company (and sometimes across countries) to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features and so on.
- Write, publish, and maintain customer-facing marketing and technical content, including testing and product blogs, technical reports on testing, educational guides, and newsletters.
- Understand the domain, create value-focused educational content for ICP, secondary personas, & segments
- Coordinate with researchers to prepare short reports for timely and accurate testing intelligence to be shared with clients.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Design, SEO, and Marketing teams to determine and deliver content requirements.
- Prepare and review testing related content strategy and target achievements from time to time.
- Implement various elements of SEO and marketing strategy in static and dynamic content for B2B deliverables.
- Follow SEO guidelines. Include and optimize new and existing content for SEO
- Hire and manage freelancers and verify content quality and relevance
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach junior writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in writing for the technology industry (testing will be highly preferred).
- Good knowledge and understanding of Automation testing.
- Demonstrated writing skills, oral communication, and grammar skills with proven ability to take initiative and build productive relationships.
- Passionate about writing and a hunger to prove yourself.
- Familiarity with the startup work culture and willingness to learn, adapt, and contribute.
- Ability to prioritize and succeed in a highly ambiguous environment with competing demands.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, understanding of web culture, and passion for technology.
- Can articulate ideas in a clear and lucid manner to produce informative, interesting, and engaging articles.A knack for creativity and innovation that re-defines the Job!
Candidates from saas, technology product background prefered.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Assistant Content Manager you will be responsible for working on assets that create sales conversions on company’s online store, email marketing and social media campaigns and will analysing the performance of those assets in detail, crunch the numbers, and optimize them and assist in creating, managing and improving content for various marketing channels.
- Working alongside copywriters, UI/UX designers, graphic designers, and team members from other departments to create and deliver assets
- Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by copywriters and ensure brand consistency
- Developing a thorough understanding of conversion optimization (training will be given in-house) and apply across our brands, platforms and channels
- Managing products for multiple brands, geographies and across websites
- Analysing performance data and find creative ways for optimization
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and regulatory bodies)
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable creative writing skills and also has a knack for data analysis
- willingness to broaden your expertise, and go the extra mile.
- Should be tech-savvy, a critical thinker and problem-solver, and demonstrate a passion for growth and success.
- Should be able to assist in overseeing all marketing content to ensure sales conversions, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good organizational, self- and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow deadlines
- Willingness to learn skills outside of comfort zone
- Willingness to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take up challenges and hard working
- Reliable team player with a sense of ownership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Impeccable English and good communication skills
- You'll make it happen by creating the copies for the best funnels for Knorish, constantly improving, optimizing the existing content with fanatic attention to marketing.
- Experience in creating mind-boggling content for social advertising channels including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Optimizing PR campaigns when there is a need
- Boundless positivity, zeal for learning, calculated experimentation, and a desire to become a Voice of the platform
- Create SEO optimized blogs for posting
- Preferred to have a deep understanding of SEO, Keyword analysis, SEMRUSH, UBERSUGGEST, AHREFS
- A must knowledge of CMS, blog maintenance, CTAs, and others
1. Should be a team player and be willing to learn new writing styles & updated with copywriting trends.
2. Experience of working with a similar Tech/SaaS platform would be an icing on the cake.
3. Must be diligent and be able to work independently with minimal intervention Above all attention to detail, passion for impeccable English, great writing skills plus over 2 years of experience in SEO writing & blogging.
- Market+ Salary
- Annual Bonuses
This wellness platform is revolutionising primary health and wellness in India.
What you will do:
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitoring SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborating with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner and monitoring customer reviews
- Overseeing social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggesting and implementing new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager for a minimum of 3 years
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Maintaining AdaptNXT's social media presence across all channels
- Keep track of trends and insights, and optimize campaigns based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create engaging social media posts, landing pages and optimize the user experience
What We Are Looking For:
- 0-1 Years of Experience in Marketing
- Ability to research on a topic over internet
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
What's in it for you?
1. Certificate of internship.
2. Work directly with the founding team.
3. Potential to convert the internship into a full-time employment.
- Manage social media handle and posts: Being into creative field the easiest way to connect with fellow artists, curators, galleries, art events, there are various ways we need to keep communication e.g. Infographics, static posts, illustrations supporting the content, art related articles, explainer videos, animations etc. writing content for all the different types of communication channels and modes.
- Jumbish events: Where there are various communication stationery need to be prepared e.g. posters, flyers, banners, etc.
- Jumbish Service offerings like Sales brochure, Coffee table books, Catalogs, Logo designs, brand stationeries, event merchandise like badges & caps, Book cover illustrations, Artist’s website, etc. Content development for the various service offerings.