BetterInvest is an Alternative investment platform that envisions to empower retail investors with access to investment opportunities, which were available to the wealthy 1%, via fractional ownership.Visit http://www.betterinvest.club/" target="_blank">www.betterinvest.club to learn more.Responsibilities
- Research and write industry-related content
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Promote content through multiple channels
- Update website content as needed
- Optimise content using SEO best practices
- Expertise in using content management software, social media platforms and SEO techniques
- Must have written and published blog articles and social media content
- Knowledge about personal finance and investment opportunities is a plus
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Better invest club
Role and Responsibilities
Manage our social media handles Instagram (137K followers), YouTube (8K subscribers).
Execute ideas by creating a content calendar.
Generate ideas for our paid/organic ad campaigns and write the copies.
Handle operations while creating content.
Write copies for our App messages and notifications.
Education and experience:
Any graduation degree
1-3 years in digital marketing
1. Strong willingness to learn new things
2. Ability to generate new ideas, think outside the box, and approach problems
in unconventional ways
3. Ability to stay motivated, go-getter attitude
4. Teamwork and collaboration
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into copy and content
- Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- At least 1+ years of copywriting experience in advertising
Meetanshi is a Magento development company in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Meetanshi offers best-in class Magento extensions and Magento development services to improve the performance of the store in terms of administration, shipping, payments and security, customer experience, and load time.
Here’s your chance to join an enthusiastic, ever-learning and growing team as a content writer!
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress,Magento 2, etc.)
SECONDARY / DESIRED SKILLS:
- Ability to meet deadlines
We are seeking a talented Copy and Content Writer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and developing various types of written content including web copy, email campaigns, blog posts, social media content, product descriptions, and more. The ideal candidate should be able to write persuasive, creative, and engaging content that is tailored to our target audience and in-line with our brand messaging. The Copy and Content Writer will work closely with our marketing and design teams to ensure that all content is aligned with our overall marketing strategy and brand image.
- Develop, write and edit various types of written content including web copy, email campaigns, blog posts, social media content, product descriptions, and more.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to develop and execute creative marketing strategies.
- Conduct research and stay up-to-date on industry trends to ensure that all content is current and relevant.
- Edit and proofread all content to ensure that it is accurate, error-free, and in-line with brand guidelines.
- Optimize content for search engines (SEO) to drive traffic to our website.
- Write and edit copy for various marketing materials including brochures, flyers, and advertisements.
- Ensure all content is delivered on time and meets quality standards.
- Work with other departments to ensure consistency in messaging and branding.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to generate new ideas for content.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- 1+ years of experience as a copywriter or content writer.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a strong understanding of grammar, syntax, and style.
- Strong research skills and ability to write on a variety of topics.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and marketing best practices.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- A portfolio of writing samples demonstrating a range of content types and styles.
If you are a creative thinker with excellent writing skills and a passion for storytelling, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Experience : 5-8 years from a SaaS Product/Service Space, or from a B2C space that was driven by content marketing
The Key responsibilities involve in overseeing content for Vakilsearch Services and to raise brand awareness.
- Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build and manage a rich content cum social media & editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to increase the visibility & emerge as a thought leader (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, social media etc.)
- Work on content distribution cum refurbishing plan so as to ensure that every piece of content is reaching the right audience in the format best enjoyed by them.
- Responsible for researching, trend jacking, creating, editing, updating & managing all formats of content. Co create & newsletters, product update emailers, social media posts, blogs, infographics, PR related articles, video themes & campaigns to drive leads, subscribers & increase awareness.
- Editing and proofreading content with a zero-tolerance approach to grammatical errors, poor writing, and plagiarism. Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, SEO friendly content, and social channels (Quora, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn& YouTube).
- Engage with influencers to convert them into brand advocates
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders - Designers, Technical SEO, product team, sales team & agencies.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Graduated in BA / MA in Journalism and Communication or BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field / Experience.
- Nature of Experience: Experiencing in generating content for various requirements starting from documentation to marketing content (content marketing). Review and edit content and scale it to A class standards.
- Length of Experience: 6 – 8 years .
- Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Excellent technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to plan and create content relevant to a specific audience with a strong focus on SEO.
- Recognizes the need for continuous improvement and works to orient people, processes, and systems in the new direction in tune with the maturity of the business and the team.
- Professionals like CA/ CS / Lawyers would be preferred
- Additional information:
- Preference given to candidates with a background of Accounting or Taxation.
- Candidates with experience in working with Cleartax, LegalRaasta, India Filings, MyOnlineCA are preferred.
Classplus is India's largest B2B ed-tech start-up, enabling 1 Lac+ educators and content creators to create their digital identity with their own branded apps. Starting in 2018, we have grown more than 10x in the last year, into India's fastest-growing video learning platform.
Over the years, marquee investors like Tiger Global, Surge, GSV Ventures, Blume, Falcon, Capital, RTP Global, and Chimera Ventures have supported our vision. Thanks to our awesome and dedicated team, we achieved a major milestone in March this year when we secured a “Series-D” funding.
Now as we go global, we are super excited to have new folks on board who can take the rocketship higher🚀. Do you think you have what it takes to help us achieve this? Find Out Below!
What you will do
We’re looking for efficient Youtube Channel Managers who will help to take vision forward. The vision being to be the first ones in the market to bring exclusive and authentic content related to state-level exams.
So, you need to be someone ready to take up the responsibility of handling the overalls of multiple YouTube Channels across multiple states. As part of that, we’ll need you to: -
- Own the entire YouTube strategy and its implementation on multiple channels. Come up with effective growth strategies for sustained growth
- Manage the creators, content, and overall production of the videos that’ll go on the channel.
- Lead 4-6 people teams with a good mix of creative and technical skills
- Make data driven decisions and carry out regular data analysis
You should apply if you
- Bring your A-Game: Is analytically strong with an understanding of content and domain knowledge. Candidates who can innovate in limited budgets will be preferred!
- Know the yard: Should have worked on brand or content strategy in the digital domain. An experience of 2-3 years is required. Having significant Youtube Experience is ideal.
- Are stacked with the necessary skills: Mid level data analysis skills, the skill to to manage a team of 4-6 people, and some basic excel will do the job.
Being a Part of the Clan!
At Classplus, you’re not an “employee” but a part of our “Clan”. So, you can forget about being bound by the clock as long as you’re crushing it workwise😎. Add to that some passionate people working with and around you, and what you get is the perfect work vibe you’ve been looking for!
It doesn’t matter how long your journey has been or your position in the hierarchy (we don’t do Sirs and Ma’ams); you’ll be heard, appreciated, and rewarded. One can say, we have a special place in our hearts for the Doers! ✊🏼❤️
Are you a go-getter with the chops to nail what you do? Then this is the place for you.
Experience: fresher to 2 years.
Great spoken and written english. Knows how to research.
Understands the basics of SEO writing. Has a flair for writing articles focused on brands and creators.
This is a freelance opening which will be assignment based and the selected candidates will be paid as per their assignments.
We are looking for a Technical Writer with 2-4 years of experience in producing high-quality documentation that can contribute to the overall success of our products. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with developers, quality assurance engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to understand and use.
- You will be responsible for authoring tasks, creation and integration of printed or electronic end user documentation
- Document ongoing software developments in applications, products, and services
- Develop user guides, technical specification documents, online help files, API documents, feature description documents, How-To articles, and other ad hoc documentation deliverables
- Contribute to process improvements for enhancing efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create and maintain information architecture
- Provide estimates about documentation tasks to the Scrum Master
- Provide technical documentation for newly developed features on-time and as per the defined quality standards
- 2 - 4 Years of Relevant experience in the field of technical documentation
- Knowledge of end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Creative conceptual thinker
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in working with XML editor, authoring and other graphics related tools like SnagIt, Visio, etc