We are looking for a talented Content marketing manager to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs, and lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve the content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
What we're looking for
As a content writer, you’ll be working with product and marketing teams to create valuable content to educate and wow our customers. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, writing content for our consumer and SaaS applications, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, and so on.
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, consumer application, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO
- Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellenc
- 1-3 years of working as a content writer / marketer
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output in a short span of time
- Passion for sustainability is a huge plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An exciting and enriching work environment
- Ability to work directly with founders
- Opportunity to participate in the zero to one journey of building a startup.
- Ability to contribute towards some of the most core problems that the customer faces
- A competitive salary and comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Significant upside through an employee friendly ESOP policy
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Annual company retreat
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
We are looking for a rockstar Product Marketing Manager who can take Kommunicate’s growth to the next level.The product marketer will collaborate closely with product management, sales, customer success, and the broader marketing teams to drive inbound, GTM, and outbound initiatives. We offer a competitive salary alongside stock options. If working on innovative, cutting edge & pioneering tech is what your looking for, your in the right place.
What You'll Do
- Develop market messaging & positioning and product packaging that differentiates our platform in the market
- Create materials (sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, product content, industry-specific collaterals, etc.) for the defined segmentation.
- Own an audience segment and understand the market trends to inform product or market decisions.
- Own GTM activities particularly around product releases and launches.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product Management teams to drive a consistent and compelling product messaging to effectively promote and facilitate the sale of our products
- Be the liaison between teams to close the gap that exists between client feedback, in order to adapt to that feedback as an organization to improve our products and responsiveness
- Work on Conversion Retention Optimization across the revenue funnel including A/B testing, copy testing, value proposition testing, etc.
Who Are You
- 4+ years experience ideally in B2B SaaS Product Marketing role (or closely related)
- Experience creating market positioning materials including sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, whitepapers, customer videos, POVs, and thought leadership
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills with proven expertise in problem-solving
- A proven track record of working collaboratively and being accountable
- Exceptional organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
- Copywriting and content development for sales enablement and deal pursuit deliverables
- Collaborate with creative directors, art directors, designers and other writers on projects
- Think both strategically and creatively
- Ability to take constructive criticism and feedback to ensure content is accurate and on-message
- Understands and implements brand voice, tone and style for global audiences.
- Engage in multiple projects simultaneously and be comfortable working within prescribed deadlines.
Specific Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+years of professional commercial writing experience, agency experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications or related discipline
- Ability to present your writing and sell your ideas to peers and stakeholders
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well with tight deadlines in a collaborative team environment
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- MUST provide samples of writing and/or online portfolio to be considered
Job duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, trends, memes, and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Copywrite and work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
Job requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Good time-management skills
Roles & Responsibility:
To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
Developing new ideas for web content.
Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
Good written and communication skills.
Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
Excellent time management skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.