Join a well known brand within IT Software
Excellent career development opportunities
Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
We are looking for "Content Marketing Manager" for Reputed Client @ Chennai Permanent Role.
Experience: 4 - 6 Yrs
Must Have Skills: Good flair for Writing with marketing touch
Good To Have Skills: Social media skills, Digital marketing, SEO, Video Editing
• Candidate should have knowledge and hands-on experience in content writing skills to position software services to business users and leadership team
• Should be able to work with technical team members to understand the service, solution being provided and convert it into simple English that business leaders (non IT ) can understand
• Should be able to work with diverse set of people
• Should be able to understand the cultural nuances of US customers
• Partner with marketing, sales, alliances, and delivery teams to develop suitable collaterals to position our services
• Should be able to do US overlap hours (India time 2 pm – 10 PM )
Technical Experience Mandatory
• Good command over English
• Mandatory: Marketing flavor while writing the content
• Should be able to work independently on the technical and creative writing
• Should be a good team player and work in collaboration with varied set of people in delivery, sales and partner teams
• Ability to align with US region
• Ability to coordinate and get work done through partners for social media / website related areas
Educational Qualification: Any Degree
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Nadcab Technology is a venture of Naygon Technologies Pvt. Ltd and IT System Integrator focused on web applications and a well-established company based in Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh). Founded in 2015 by a team of dedicated and keen individuals, we have expanded ourselves remarkably through our expertise in software solutions. To date, we have grown to be a market leader in our market verticals with cost efficiency and dependable commitments. We have experienced and focused on the latest technologies which allow us to use IT innovatively in niche areas and add value for our clients. We blend our innovative concepts to make our services Advanced, Adequate, Accessible
Role and Responsibilities Lead Generation Business Collaboration with the companies and send direct Proposal Cold calling & Regular flow up with the clients for Projects Communicate with the Targeted clients and Develop client’s relationship. Work with Various Clients to promote overall brand through social media channel Maintain and update client’s database on excel. End of the day Report submission to the seniors. Multitasked as per Requirement of the company.
Skills and Qualification Good Communication& Spoken English skills required Knowledge of Microsoft Suite Candidate should be presentable & must have Convening skils
We are looking for a Product Marketer who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Product marketer responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
We are looking to hire an SEO Content Specialist who understands search engine optimization and can write both long- and short-form content that's informative, compelling, and relevant to our portfolio companies, and drives maximum traffic to our websites, thereby improving their rankings in search engines.
You must be below 28, graduate from a Tier-1 Engineering College with 2+ years of SEO/SEM content writing experience.
You will ensure that company websites host high-quality, subject-rich, SEO-rich content, and drive complete end-to-end organic content marketing strategy to increase rankings, online visibility, and organic traffic.
Detailed Job Description
- Day-to-day execution of organic SEO campaigns including keyword research, content gap recommendations, strategic optimization of existing content, competitor analysis, and site improvements.
- Regular off-page link-building activities like backlink building from authoritative websites, article submissions, social bookmarking, classified ads, etc.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content - including long blog posts and short page descriptions.
- Work closely with content writers to post optimized blogs and articles online.
- Track progress through analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Optimize existing content by performing keyword research, editing content for readability and flow, submitting site maps to Google Webmaster Tools, etc.
You are a perfect fit if you have:
- Strong understanding of all SEO standard methodologies, such as user content optimization, meta-data optimization, SEO-friendly site architecture, technical SEO, off-page SEO, and SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, etc.
- A sense of humour to make content interesting and engaging. It would be an added advantage, though not mandatory.
- Consistent track record in leading SEO content projects (from inception to completion) that drives business growth.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Self-motivated and independent, well-organized, able to do hands-on work and analysis with minimum supervision..
We hire candidates for their strengths and superpowers, with a belief that the best team draws its mojo from these unique, yet complementary, individuals.
Egadgetportal was founded by a team with deep experience in language services and scaling businesses from small to big, and across multiple disciplines such as client intake, servicing, operations, HR and team scaling and recruitment, marketing and finance.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team to help achieve our ambitious online growth goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing online marketing strategies.
As a digital marketing intern, you will collaborate with our founders in all stages of digital marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire best-in-class digital marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various online marketing strategies (e.g. SEO, Google Ads/SEM, social media, email newsletters, etc.). Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment. You will also benefit from being an early joiner in the Egadgetportal team and will be offered opportunities to develop your career on a long-term basis.
Support marketing activities in daily tasks
Keep the website content up to date
Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. blog posts, social media, newsletters, website content)
Prepare creative assets (using Canva)
Help distribute marketing materials
Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, etc.)
Help organise webinars
Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
Solid understanding of different marketing techniques (including digital marketing) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CMS, CRM tools, Google Analytics and Google Ads)
Passion for language services, communications, translations and/or interpreting services
Current enrollment in a related Bachelor of Marketing or similar degree
Be part of a small, rapidly growing business.
Flat structure – take responsibility, be your own boss, and help us shape the direction of the business.
Fully remote work environment – work from home!
Be part of a team connecting communities through language
Join us as we drive growth in one of India. most rewarding sectors
Please send your resume, university results and a couple of lines around why you'd be interested in the role before 10 January 2022.
Job Description : SEO executive (4-5 years of exp)
We are looking for someone who has -
- Deep knowledge of offpage and preferably good knowledge of onpage
- Worked on increasing rankings, traffic, content marketing.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Solid knowledge of Backlinks
- Understanding of what works for and against Google’s algorithms.
- Keeps upgrading knowledge.
- Experience in using tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush and others
- Good communication skills.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
• Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
• Manage team of SEO Specialists.
• Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
• Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
• Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
• Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
• Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
• Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
• Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
• Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
• Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
• Experience with SEO reporting.
• Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Semrush, Screaming Frog, MOZ,) and web analytics tools (e.g.
Google Analytics, WebTrends)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
• BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field.
Managing Social Media Marketing.
Working On Google Search Engine.
Conduct Intense Research About 'Digital Quality Assurance.
Implement Concepts Of SEO, SEM, SMM.
Understand Website Concepts.
Build An Online Community.
Run A Competitive Analysis.
Writing Marketing Content to Promote Our High-Quality Digital Products.
Excellent Communication Skills
Employment Type: Internship
You are a strong networker & relationship builder
You pay great attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Sadup Softech Private Limited is a leading Business IT Solution Providers Company. We Architect the solutions, engineer scalable & high- performing Services to meet the business challenges of our clients.
Using our Technology expertise and cross-industry experience, we drive our clients towards Digital Transformation. Our ultimate goal is to create ever-lasting value throughout the entire Digital Transformation journey achieving milestones in the competitive business world.
Thriving to make your business drive through by incorporating technology solutions for the evolving demands of your customers / clients?
Then here where we come to solve your business problems!! Reach out to us!!
We are looking for a data-driven & creative Performance Marketer with 3-5 years of experience for a high-growth healthcare start-up.
This role will be very hands-on in the beginning, but if you have what it takes, you will eventually take up hiring and capacity building.
* Take care of all the digital marketing efforts end to end.
* Run highly targeted & optimised paid campaigns on Facebook & Google.
* Maintain campaign calendar by collaborating with Strategy & Marketing teams
* Set up process to identify, track & analyse KPIs efficiently
* Ensure that the ads are not just reaching a large number of audience, but the right audience.
* SEO optimisation
* Work with the content and design teams to make compelling ad creatives
* Help achieve digital sales targets and our growth target by making use of conventional and unconventional platforms.
* Hire and build marketing capacity as required
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience with all different types of Facebook ads & Google ads.
* Sound knowledge of Facebook Pixel & Google conversion tracking.
* Data-driven & organised, with good analytical skills
* Creative edge
* Attention to detail
* Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow with the team
Digital Marketing expert required to launch and build funnel for an Ai driven fem tech app.
Lead digital marketing strategy including Paid, Search, Display, Affiliate, Email, Fb Advertisement & SEO
Must have start up experience.
Wordpress, clickfunnels exp would be a plus.