- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the Restful API.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
- Working on the latest and greatest technology stack like Angular 2/4, NodeJS, JQuery, Bootstrap.
- BE/B.Tech Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years experience with Angular 2/4/6/7.
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Good in presentation skills and should be able to articulate.
- Dedicated, Adaptable, Loyal & Hardworking.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting it to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Good understanding of Angular 6+ or React.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, and CSS3.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Bitbucket.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies like Agile, waterfall, and tools like Jira.
TAPPP is leading the charge in bringing premium digital entertainment content & live sports to global consumers via its prepaid platform.
We are available across platforms via the Web, Mobile, and Tablets. Building out this brand presents significant product and engineering challenges. At the center of solving those challenges is the TAPPP Product Engineering team which is responsible for the TAPPP product end to end.
The organization is flat, processes are minimal, individual responsibility is big, and there is an emphasis on keeping non-productive influences out of the everyday technical decision-making process. Upholding these philosophies will be imperative as we execute our aggressive plan of global expansion over the next 2 years.
Who are we looking for:
A coding enthusiast who loves writing elegant code and developing software systems.
As a frontend developer, you will be a part of the core product development team that is responsible for building high performant components of the TAPPP platform.
You will be responsible for designing, coding, reviewing, testing, and bug-fixing different modules of the software product that needs to work seamlessly across different environments.
Write production-quality code in Angular
You will work in an agile team, working on the TAPPP revolutionary platform.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Experience in Angular, and Typescript is mandatory.
- Deliver best-in-class front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects.
- In-depth understanding of browser rendering engines.
- Proven experience in building applications in a responsive way (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop or Zeplin is a plus.
Strong independent contributor
Comfortable working in a start-up environment
The position is based in Pune, India.
Looking for a dynamic go-getter attitude UI developer with at least 3+ years of product development experience in building great UI with neat code.
Product design and development
Work on different areas of the platform
Build, optimise and enhance the UI performance
- 3+ years of experience in product development
- Experience with Angular 2+, Ionic 3+ is must
- Working with RESTful web services within web applications
- Should be comfortable working with git
- Should enjoy hacking things together to create a proof of concept, but always good at quality production code
- Capable of executing tasks with minimal guidance
3-5 years of experience as front-end developer, UI, UX; wireframes are available.
Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools. Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Sketch, Axure, InVision etc.
Familiarity with Agile software development methodology, rapid prototyping, version management and version control. Must be able to write technical documents, coordinate with test teams. Proficiency using Git version control.
Familiarity with creating and maintaining digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using relevant software tools.
Good communication skills.
Strata is a commercial real estate investment platform that offers investors the opportunity to invest in pre-leased commercial assets such as offices, warehouses, and retail spaces across India.
We are one of the fastest-growing PropTech platforms in India and are backed by Elevation Capital, Mayfield, Kotak Investment Advisors, Gruhas (a venture by Nikhil Kamath of Zerodha), and DLF Family Office.
Our headquarter is in Bangalore, India.
We are a small yet close-knit team of 35+ people.
You have a knack for product and strongly equipped with engineering skills to make it a reality. You don’t jump into implementation unless you have clearly understood the problem/requirements. You don’t hesitate asking questions and giving critical reviews while respecting others’ opinions. You are a fearless engineer, and not afraid to fail, not on production though ;) You have a strong sense of ownership. You have a startup experience. You don’t feel annoyed if required to work on off days in case of production incidents (no development).
- 4-8 years of total experience
- 2+ years of experience in Angular. You must be pro at it. The team will be looking up to you for making most out of Angular.
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Responsive design methodologies and techniques
- Experience with UI testing and automation frameworks
- Experience of Chart.js
- Experience of ReactJS
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, lazy
loading, dom optimizations, and AJAX.
● Good understanding of decoupled architecture and single-page applications
● Diligence for coding standards
● Must be good with git and git workflow
● Experience with web engagement tools like mix-panel or amplitude is a plus.
● Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
● Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Understanding of build tools like grunt/gulp / webpack
● The person would be a part of the product engineering team and would be responsible
for creating high-performance applications with loads of data and intuitive interfaces.
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Years of experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
Skills: 5+ years of hands on experience in Angular 6/7/8/9 (mandatory). Experience also in Angularjs is preferred but not mandatory.
Hiring Frontend developer (Angular)
ctc: as per company standard
noticeperiod: Immediate to max 7 days
Location: Bangalore, Banashankari 2nd stage
Position type: Permanent
Knowledge on Spring, databases (mysqlwill be added advantage
Roles & Responsibility:
- Need to work on projects
- should have good experience in frontend
- In depth understanding of Angular concepts and structures
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Should have solid understanding and experience (at least 1+ years) with Object-Oriented design and development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive attitude to problem resolution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and manage time efficiently to meet project timelines
- Ability to work well independently, or with remote teams
Good to Have:
- Experience in Agile Software Development projects
- Knowledge on how to create modules and libraries with angular and publish it on platform like npmjs.
- Knowledge on Nrwl's developer tools
- Experience in writing Unit Testing cases.
- Capable to perform code reviews and provide code to optimize performance of the application.
Must have Skills
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
Very good with data structures and algorithms
Excellent communication skills to interact with clients/stakeholders
Good to have Skills
REST API development using NodeJS, MongoDB, Express
UX skills like prototyping or wireframing the UI requirements
Mobile App development using Phonegap or Ionic or React Native or Flutter
Communicating with the clients/stakeholders to understand the project requirements.
Delivering front-end solution, ensuring client satisfaction.
Leading the front-end team from a technical, architectural and quality perspective.
Collaborating with the backend developers to build REST APIs.
What you will get?
Small team, hence quick growth
Training on latest technologies