Role: Angular JS Developer
Exp: 3+ Years
Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Strong experience of Angular 2+ and above along with other technologies like HTML5, CSS, jQuery, and AJAX with good knowledge of ECMA Scripts.
- Strong knowledge of JS Fundamentals.
- Design & development of Angular applications as per desired specifications, along with experience in frameworks/libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, Typescript etc.
- Architecture design, development, testing and maintenance of Web Apps, Implementation based on Angular Application MVC Patterns.
- Own end-to-end product modules/features (from the requirement to going live)- Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end-users.
- Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the feature/application.
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
ThinkLink is a Cybersecurity SaaS company based out of Toronto, Canada, that provides a unified platform for external attack surface management. With ThinkLink's integrated platform of cybersecurity products, customers can focus on running their business, while we focus on uncovering threats to the business. With the unified platform, ThinkLink not only allows for scanning of vulnerabilities, but users can also orchestrate and automate their remediation workflows.
Currently, millions of small businesses are prone to attacks by hackers who exploit vulnerabilities that could easily be fixed had they been informed earlier. The current solutions in the market are either too complex or expensive for small businesses. At ThinkLink, we're on the mission to bring world-class cybersecurity posture and resiliency to small and mid-size businesses by providing affordable, effective enterprise-grade cybersecurity solutions.
- Company Tagline: Unified cybersecurity products for all businesses
- Founded in: 2020
- Number of Employees: 10 - 50 employees
- Industries: Computer Software / IT / Internet + Cybersecurity
- Headquarters: Toronto, Canada / Bengaluru, India
Interview Process / Rounds
- Programming Assessment
- UI Assignment
- Technical Interview with Engineers
- Technical Interview with Product Lead
- Final Round with CTO/CEO
- At least 2+ of production-level experience in working with React JS / Vue JS
- Knowledge of working with React/Vue tools including Redux/Vuex etc.
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications by consuming RESTful services and APIs.
- A knack for creating reusable custom components and utilities
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of Key Design Principles.
- At least one web app developed by you must be live
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Experience with optimizing SEO of websites and web-apps.
- Passionate and opinionated about beautiful design with an eye for detail
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Interest in building things from scratch.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- We do not expect you to know everything, but high affinity and willingness to learn new things is a must.
- Knowledge of basic documentation practices like README, Inline, Doc Strings etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop end-to-end network optimized, responsive Web Apps from the design implementations of our web platform, mobile apps, internal tools.
- Build out responsive front-end for all customer touch-points (Flexbox & CSS grids)
- Work with Vue.js but the framework should not be a limitation.
- Deal with data visualization and presentation - robust graphs using D3/React-Vis/amcharts etc.
- Build reusable components & utilities for cross-project sharing.
- Write clean, maintainable & documented code with solid test coverage
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain/scale and improve
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
Good Analytical thinking
Understand client requirements
Good Know ledge of testing APIs for integration.
Experience in Redux and React
- Working with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Being able to develop new user facing features.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to the back end.
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
What you need to have:
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Huge plus if you are worked on complex UIs which involved drag & drop interactions.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Hands-on experience in optimizing the UI of an application.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge about Docker, Nginx, Angular and RxJs are nice to have and adds as a bonus.
React.js Developer Job Description
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Integration with REST Web-services
- Experience with RESTful services
- JIRA, BitBucket, SouceTree, and Confluence
- Team Player and efficient communicator who can work with international teams
- Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Software Debugging
- Requirements Understanding and Estimates
Araali Networks is seeking a senior front-end developer to help them build spectacular UI experience for their SaaS security platform.
Develop new front-end features using Vue.JS framework
Collaborate with key stakeholders across different stages of the SDLC
Deliver high quality code and lead validation of the developed features
Skills & Qualifications
4+ years of working experience as a professional UI developer
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Good working experience in JS frameworks such as VueJS, AngularJS
Hands-on knowledge on data structures & algorithms, time-space analysis
Araali Networks is a SaaS based cybersecurity startup that has raised a total of $10M from well known investors like A Capital, Firebolt Ventures and SV Angels, and and through a strategic investment by a publicly traded security company.
The company is disrupting the cloud firewall market by auto-creating nano-perimeters around every cloud app. The Araali solution enables developers to focus on features and improves the security posture through simplification and automation.
The security controls are embedded at the time of DevOps. The precision of Araali controls also helps with security operations where alerts are precise and intelligently routed to the right app team, making it actionable in real-time.
- Synthesize business requirements and translate them to appropriate technology solutions.
- Product development for C# and SQL based solutions.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Think strategically and balance short-term needs with longer-term business priorities
- Challenge status quo and champion new ideas throughout cross functional organizations; ability to inspire confidence and trust with peers and cross functional business teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related field
- 4+ years overall and as a C# programmer and 1.5+ years in WPF.
- Should have hands on experience on desktop application development using UWP or WPF
- Should have worked on WPF in recent projects.
- Well versed in C#, SQL, HTML5, Java Script, ASP.NET, WPF, and MVC
- Excellent communication skills
- Team oriented
- Familiar with project management methodology, Agile/Scrum and TFS or JIRA
- Proven experience working directly with end customers or internal business units
- Prior experience working with global development teams
- Experience in IoT environments
- Experience in working in Azure
🔎 We are looking for a software engineer who,
- 🤤 has a good product and design taste.
- 🙋🏻♀️ is curious and asks a lot of questions!
- ⚡️ is passionate about writing clean code.
- 🕵🏻♂️ has strong problem-solving skills.
- 🖥 can turn 1-pager specs into detailed features.
- ❣️ loves/appreciates automated testing!
- 😇 is humble, kind and has a good taste of sarcasm. 🤪
☀️ Non-mandatory, but nice to have
- 👶🏻 worked in an early-stage startup.
- 🤟🏻 built and led a small engineering team.
- 3️⃣ + years of experience.
- 👩🏻💻 open source enthusiast.
- 👩🏼🏫 You are passionate about teaching, learning and the creator economy.
⁉️ What's the interview process like?
- Get in touch with Dhaval or Navneet and understand the mission of the company in detail.
- Take us through what excites you the most about this role/challenge.
- A flexible project round in the programming language of your preference.
- Provide us with at least 2 references who would help us learn more about you.
- You will be a part of the founding team and will get to lead a lean team in the future.
- Working with a hands-on tech co-founder has a different vibe of its own! 😃
- Remote-friendly culture.
- Experience with Word press
- Experts in HTML To Word press theming
- Plugin Creation and Management
- Able to develop the theme. Mastery of HTML, CSS, PHP and jQuery;
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience with mobile platforms.
- Experience with the following technologies OOAD/OOPS (Object Oriented Programming) PHP 5, MySQL 5, any framework like Zend/Symfony/CakePHP, etc.
- Very strong understanding of database technologies and SQL Optimization.
- A clear understanding of product development environment and methodologies.
- Experience in SVN/GIT Hub/Beanstalk
- Familiarity with web technology trends (Web 2.0) and the evolution of the Internet.
- Experience with Word press is mandatory, other CMS/framework experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Word Press Theme, Widgets, and Plugin customizing and developing new word press themes, Plugin modification/development, and widgets development.
- Expert knowledge in Word press installation, configuration, administration, security, and optimization.
- Desired Experience in customizing existing 3rd party themes, Plugin.
We are looking for experienced front-end developers to develop and add new features to our Product Stack - everything from UX design and architecture to coding & testing. The role will involve working, side-by-side, with our product team to foster a positive environment and make sure the company’s mission and goals are effectively implemented.
What's in it for you? You'll be part of a growing team, delivering value to our customers through creative improvements to Actiotech's flagship product. You'll work closely with design and product management, influencing the direction of the product and helping the team get there.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Are a self starter and is able to bring in experience for the improvement of the product UX/UI
- Have strong analytic skills, a drive to succeed and a strong customer orientation
- Can support development activities in POC and Product feature enhancements
- Work well within an agile team collaborating with other engineers to deliver an exceptional user experience for our customers
- 1+ year of professional experience with React
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Eye for detail and good user experience design skills