About ISURAKSHA SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
We're iSuraksha Solutions Pvt. Ltd., a leading company in geo & GPS tracking technology. We are obsessed with technology with a vision of future. Working to make better products with our better research programs in order to simplify some of the most important tasks in your everyday life.
2. Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
3. Plan and manage our social media platforms.
4. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
6. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
7. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
8. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
9. Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
10. Influencer Marketing
11. Basic knowledge of on Page & off Page SEO
12. Basic knowledge of WordPress / Shopify
13. Using Canva & basic knowledge of other video editing tools for stories etc.
14. Content writing, News Letters & Blogs14. Brand Audit & Research
16. Strategy creation, Competitive analysis & Content Research for SMM
17. Google Ads & Facebook Business Ads
Leadership: SVP/VP-SEO spearheads all activities of the SEO department and is in direct supervision of the
AVP, Director, Group Head, Senior Manager, Manager and supporting personnel. At this capacity, SVP/VP-SEO
is also accountable for the end-to-end performance of the SEO & content optimized through the initiatives of
the SEO department. VP/SVP-SEO also sets quarterly and yearly SEO department performance targets. Ensures
all client campaigns is managed and executed on-time-every-time within the given budgets and deadlines.
VP/SVP-SEO also plays a mentorship role to the entire SEO department by guiding them in the execution of
their functions, constantly ensuring improvement in their professional skills and essentially readying them for
the occupation of his/her position.
Strategy: VP/SVP-SEO is tasked with determining the strategic direction of all client campaigns for the
business. VP/SVP-SEO ensures that these strategies are in line with the overall business goals and objectives.
The formulation of SEO strategies should also, be done in conjunction with the other relevant stakeholders like
website, technology, ppc, social & orm teams
Innovation and Opportunities: VP/SVP-SEO also plays the role of reviewing the business on a regular basis in
an attempt to identify opportunities, areas of improvement, and tools and automation solutions for the team
and client business SEO programs. In addition, at this capacity, VP/SVP-SEO attends relevant SEO events for
gathering new SEO skills that will give the SEO business & team a competitive edge by effectively maintaining
high search rankings and promoting organic visits, leads and conversions over its competition.
Collaboration: VP/SVP-SEO identifies skill gaps in the SEO department and works with the HR department in
filling these positions with suitable candidates. This is to ensure smooth and effective performance of functions
within the SEO department by handpicking key personnel from a long list of qualified individuals. VP/SVP-SEO
also works closely with the content editing and content marketing departments and/or 3rd party vendor(s) in
tailoring optimized content for the client business both in online and offline programs. VP/SVP-SEO also
collaborates with third party influencers, for example, journalists, in order to drive content marketing
opportunities for client business
Research and Analysis: VP/SVP-SEO also plays a major analytical role in the SEO department. Conducts
relevant SEO research on the client business’s content and takes a data-driven approach in the creation of
audience profiles that in turn form the basis of SEO strategies. Based on the findings of his research and
analyses, the VP/SVP-SEO prepares and leads SEO and content pitches and other SEO strategy proposals and
manages a health P&L
At this capacity, VP/SVP-SEO employs the use of several SEO related tools such as Google Analytics and
Webmaster in identifying trends, issues, and opportunities in the client business’s sites, blogs, and pages and
to further ensure that they are optimized to drive higher rankings, traffic, leads & conversions. On top of this,
the VP/SVP-SEO also takes charge of conducting SEO audits, development of Google algorithms, and even
sometimes engages in the measurement of the effectiveness of PPC activity by applying relevant monitoring tools.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Education: A candidate for this position will possess an engineering degree in addition to a master’s degree in
marketing or business administration from tier 1 collage/university
Experience: The candidate must have a proven and successful 15 years record of accomplishment in the
designing and delivery of SEO plans and strategies in fast-paced agency, In addition, a suitable candidate will
have had substantial experience working in a managerial position involving a team in SEO and content
capacity. The VP/SVP-SEO will have a proven ability to take responsibility and sensibly account for a team’s
performance. As a strong bonus, the VP/SVP-SEO must also have experience in Ecom (Amazon SEO), App Store
Optimization, YouTube Optimization, Google My Business, Voice search and influencer marketing and have a
passion for all things digital.
Analytical Skills: VP/SVP-SEO also portrays great analytical skills and is able to draw insight from raw
information and data acquired through research and others. Will have the ability to analyse this data for
determining SEO strategies, approaches, and content planning. The candidate will also demonstrate an ability
to conduct SEO analyses for trends, links, and influencers. He will also demonstrate an intimate understanding
and interest in analytical tools such as SEOMoz, Screaming frog, Omniture, Google analytics, CleverTap,
AppsFlyer, Webmaster tools, Global web index, Similarweb, Algolia others
A suitable candidate for this position will not only demonstrate great in-dept and up-to-date understanding of
SEO but also of various digital marketing channels, for example, PR, web development, content creation, social
media, ppc, UI/UX among others. In addition to this, the VP/SVP-SEO will show superior proficiency in HTML,
Java-script, AJAX CSS, Flash, and other valuable media technologies. He will also be proficient in scripting
languages such as .php, .aspx, and .jsp.
Communication: VP/SVP SEO must also possess exceptional communication skills both in verbal and written
form. The effectiveness of leadership and the proper execution of functions by junior SEO management is
highly dependent on the clarity of communication down the line.
In addition to this, the VP/SVP-SEO also interacts with the key stakeholders of other departments in the
creation of department-wide SEO strategies and approaches. He also presents research findings and proposals
in the form of reports to the relevant internal stakeholders and clients, and for this reason he must be able to
articulate complex concepts in a simple, digestible, and convincing manner.
Ms Office/Software: VP/SVP-SEO must be extremely proficient in Ms Word and PowerPoint, which are
necessary for the conveyance of SEO strategies and approaches to junior SEO Management, the Content
departments, client servicing department, and other relevant departments. These two tools are also necessary
for the creation of both visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations for clients and internal
Leadership/People Skills: The candidate for the VP/SVP-SEO position must demonstrate exceptional
leadership skills. A suitable candidate will have a strong ability to encourage and motivate a cross-functional
team into working towards a unified vision and objective. In addition to this, VP/SVP-SEO will demonstrate
excellent people skills that make him/her likeable and relatable, making him/her easier to trust making junior
SEO and cross-functional personnel willing and ready to follow in his/her directives.
Interpersonal Skills: VP/SVP-SEO must also possess certain interpersonal skills that will enable him/her to
execute his/her duties much more effectively. He/She must be a strategic thinker who is confident in his/her
style of leadership. Must be an avid learner who is constantly taking in new information that keeps his/her
team ahead, have an ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. Have excellent problem solving
skills, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be a team builder who is constantly motivating
junior and cross-functional staff, be highly organized, have an ability to prioritize and handle multiple
simultaneous tasks, and demonstrate calmness and composure in stressful or uncertain situations.
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. Helping brands like SkullCandy, NMIMS, Byjus, Rentomojo, etc.and are handling 5 million+ messages per month.
1. Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
2. Develop and monitor campaign budgets
3. Plan and manage our social media platforms
4. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance
5. Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
6. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
7. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
8. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
9. Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
10. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, Google Ads, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
11. Design, build and maintain our social media presence
12. Launch and drive digital initiatives
● Demonstrable experience delivering content marketing, lead generation & demand gen
● Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional
partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
● Strong interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, and communication
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital
campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
● Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel)
● Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, DFP)
● Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook, LinkedIn & Google Adwords
● Proficient in marketing automation tools and campaign documentation is a plus
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, measurement
and the startup ecosystem
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs builds and maintains our social media presence.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spending and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
◾Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
• Creating and maintaining client relationships.
• Self-motivated yet customer-focused.
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
◾Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Netinsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
Salary: 0.6 LPA - 4.2 LPA
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
Website: http://www.techmetsolutions.com" target="_blank">www.techmetsolutions.com
We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, implementation, optimization, and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic to Freecultr's e-commerce website and maximize ROI across Social channels (Organic and Paid).
Prior experience working with an e-commerce platform, or a D2C Brand would be preferred
The ideal candidate will serve as the digital thought leader, helping to identify trends, evolving best practices, and new technologies/tools for all digital efforts that drive engagement and ROI.
- Responsible for the 360-degree digital aspect of digital business
- Demonstrate superior technical expertise and organizational capabilities in project and campaign management.
- Keep a track of the performances in all the marketing areas and thus discover any hindrances to strategies.
- Closely work with the strategy and product teams to be at a similar pace to improve marketing and campaign performance.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
- To get new customers and ensure customer retention for continuous growth
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment.
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- Manage, optimize, and improve the performance of Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Retargeting, SEO, and Affiliate activity for company-owned D2C platforms/assets.
The ideal Fit:
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solver, and independent performer.
- Skills in search platforms including In all paid channels - FB/Insta/YT marketing, Google AdWords, etc.
- Should know how to scale a brand and should have managed large budgets previously indirect capacity.
- A dynamic, results-oriented problem solver
- Experience in transforming a strategy and vision into an actionable plan
What's on Offer
- Lead the performance marketing for a D2C brand
- To be a front runner to make the brand a success
· Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships
· Plan and execute campaigns and events
· Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events
· Create online and offline marketing content
· Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
· 2-3 years' of marketing experience
· BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study
· Excellent writing and communication skills
Care to sharpen your skillset and use the same to impact millions of people living in our cities? Aspiring for an entry into the vibrant startup world of Bangalore?
Here is one chance: Growth Hacker @ Woolly Farms
- Content writing
- Website management
- Social profile management
- Advertisement (Google and social)
- Traffic generations
- Leads generation
- Regular interactions with our audience
- Planning campaign on a monthly basis around current products and services
- Developing relationships with affiliates
- International outreach and SEO