LogiNext is looking for a Product Delivery Manager to join its growing implementation and delivery team. As we experience exponential growth, we are looking for individuals having experience in implementing SaaS solutions for large, global enterprises. The ideal candidate will be an innovative self-starter comfortable working in a start-up environment and adept at managing client expectations. You will be the face of LogiNext to C-level executives and senior leaders of our enterprise clients.
You will develop the strategy behind implementations, and bring an obsession for exceeding customer expectations by delivering in accordance with project success metrics. You will also build long-term relationships with the clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between clients, cross-functional internal teams and other system integrators to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Work with Business Development, Product Management and Engineering team to build highly scalable SaaS products and integration modules
- Connect with clients to determine their technical and functional requirements and recommend appropriate solutions to ensure successful product implementation
- Prepare detailed project plans that blend client requirements well with the company’s visions and co-ordinate across various teams to establish smooth execution during all phases of project
- Adhere to the standards of scope, timeline and budget throughout the entire execution of project lifecycle and ensure success of the project
- Work closely with development team to explain the requirements and constantly monitor the progress
- Be hands-on, adopt practical approach to software and technology
- Suggest improvements in systems & processes and assist technical team with issues needing technical expertise
- Create technical content such as blogs, technical specification documents and system integration requirements documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in project and delivery management for Enterprise SaaS companies
- Solid technical background with minimum 2-years of hands-on experience in software development preferably in cloud technologies
- Proven ability to drive large scale global projects with deep understanding of agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgement and decision- making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Willingness to travel occasionally within India and internationally
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
At Egnyte we develop content governance and collaboration products that are deployed across several large companies such as Yamaha and Red bull. The Egnyte platform supports daily, business critical operations for a million-plus user base interacting with a multi-petabyte content set.
As our company grows and we work with a wider range of enterprise customers, we’re looking for a well-rounded individual for the role of Senior Product Manager. You will be responsible for a range of product management functions to help advance one of Egnyte’s core products - the Content Collaboration Platform. In particular, Web UI is the most frequently used component of Egnyte and is the primary access point for users to Egnyte’s cloud-based platform.
Your experience in customer-facing roles, strong technical background, understanding of cloud solutions, and the ability to deliver high-value solutions that are meaningful to users and organizations will make you a successful candidate for this role. You will work directly with customers, support, sales, engineering, user experience, marketing, and other product managers to define, prioritize, and deliver product enhancements and features that increase the growth of Egnyte.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
· Work as part of the team of Product Managers, that defines product vision, strategy and develops Egnyte’s product roadmap
· Collaborate with 16,000 customers including Red Bull, Yamaha, BCG to define meaningful product enhancements that improve deployments, user experience, and adoption
· Based on quantitative and qualitative research, test your hypothesis by rapid prototyping, A/B testing, design sprints
· Work with engineering to oversee the KPIs deliveries and development of high-quality applications
· Run beta programs and solicit product enhancement ideas
· Author application documentation, training guides, and related materials
· Train employees on new applications and features
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
· 5+ years of Product Management experience
· Demonstrated experience in creating new SaaS/Enterprise products or advance existing ones
· Strong prioritization skills
· Strong technical background. A deep understanding of software development is required.
· Exceptional written and verbal skills
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Experience in the information security sector
What will you be doing at Enalo?
- Understand the problem statement and derive potential product solutions.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and user research.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to take the product forward.
- Participate in product strategy, build a roadmap and execute to bring products to life.
- Manage product requirement definition and feature identification for future initiatives, including documentation of prioritized feature sets and use cases.
- Lead the development and QA teams at the appropriate times to realise the goals of the product.
- Own scrum and all the related activities like sprint planning, and release.
- Create user stories and use cases for product features.
- Look for roadblocks and mitigate risks.
- Organize daily stand-ups, brainstorming and review sessions.
- Maintain backlogs and prioritize them effectively.
- Experience the product as an end-user and identify gaps to make the product better. And ensure users can see the value of the product!
- Craft product presentations and do demos.
- Define product metrics and speak through data.
- Be a driving force in assembling the resources necessary to ship high-impact products and features, and facilitate communication throughout the development process.
- Work with the release process and support teams to ensure that the product is released successfully and any issues in production are resolved quickly.
- Measure and analyse the success of a product or feature using internal tools as well as tools like Google Analytics
- Efficiently manage agile development of the product.
- Contribute to the product's 'Go To Market' Strategy.
Skills required :
- Strong familiarity with product development, user flows and UI experience.
- Proven ability to successfully manage all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Expertise with web/mobile analytic tools.
- Excellent organizational, statistical, strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of agile management (Scrum).
- Ability to break the ground through research and data analysis.
- Good collaboration, design thinking and presentation skills.
- Affinity to marketing.
- Preferred experience in product development as an engineer
- Preferred experience in a product company
- Experience in building or working with an early-stage tech product startup would be a plus.
- Excellent organizational, statistical, strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in B2B SaaS/Payments will be added advantage.
- Acting as a SME for Loyalty and Rewards for the Global Development Team.
- Interpret external requirements into Epics and Features that can be well understood by the development team, validated with acceptance criteria and acceptance tests.
- Working cross-functionally with global regional product owners to get the requirement clarification and create a roadmap for same.
-Product Manager experience in B2C product and SaaS-based B2B product across Fintech, Internet/E-Commerce,
💥 What will you do?
As a Lead Product Designer, you will
Own the Core Product, its performance, and shape the direction it needs to evolve in. We are at a stage where we are snowballing across geographies, and a large part of your role would be envisioning and executing the correct product strategy for localized expansion.
Act as a leader and coach within the Product Design team, collaborating with and mentoring junior designers, hiring new folks, and at the end of it all, craft a culture that you and we can be collectively proud of.
Drive cross-functional alignment and use storytelling backed by factual data to build conviction within the team and the organization about the problems we should be solving.
Partner closely with cross-functional (product, engineering, and go-to-market) teams to regularly ship experiences that drive our North Star Metrics and solve user pain points.
Analyze incoming user feedback and make sense of the information to ideate upon possible product and revenue opportunities and contribute towards the product roadmap.
Run parallel tracks with the help of junior team members. We follow a breadth-first and depth later approach which almost always keeps us on our feet.
Be responsible for seamless execution including last-mile delivery and post-release analysis to decipher the impact of the efforts.
Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating business strategy, research insights, and data into ideas that form disruptive new products and features and improving and simplifying existing workflows.
Own and manage the design system and provide direction to evolve it as and when necessary to keep up with best practices and design trends
Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess the viability and design the workflows and fine-grained details of interactions. We build in close collaboration with customers and boast of a super-engaged user council. So, you will have access to our entire user base to seek any validation all the time.
🙋 What makes you a great addition to the team?
We have a meritocratic culture, so not meeting any of these pointers below does not affect your candidacy in any negative way. However, in general, it helps to have
You use data and research to inform your design decisions and are able to assess the impact of your team’s designs with quantitative and qualitative data.
You have Some experience with fast-paced enterprise designs and have led designers to positive outcomes in the past.
You enjoy working on forward-looking projects. Given the early days of the industry, you will get ample opportunities to lead on projects without many solutions to benchmark against.
You have experience partnering with product managers to envision long-term product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
You understand the importance of concrete business metrics product-driven acquisition, customer engagement and retention, onboarding-driven activation, and naturally think along these lines.
You enjoy the process of discovery with customers and bring a strong sense of empathy and a user-centric approach to design.
You have an eye for pixel perfection and micro-interactions, and you enjoy coaching folks to achieve outcomes through nudges.
Exposure to Crypto and Blockchain is excellent, but we believe that the domain knowledge can be gathered pretty quickly if you have a learner’s mentality. We boast of a thorough onboarding process that will ensure that you seamlessly transition into the blockchain space irrespective of where you are today.
Our growing company is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager who possesses a passion for delighting customers and will work with our team of talented engineers to implement our platform. In this role, the Project Manager will be responsible for the administration within the department, planning of technology projects, managing our team of IT professionals, implementing technology security and the execution of all technology-related tasks and initiatives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Responsible for managing scope, schedule, and deliverables, that includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
- Responsible for managing the entire project life cycle from conceptualizing, strategic planning to execution & launch.
- Should have a strong background in creating & following project processes of Sprint planning and executing it using Jira, Git and more.
- Responsible for making sure that the projects are getting completed as per defined timeline and within estimated hours.
- Responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team
- Responsible for day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the stakeholders.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 4 - 5 years of Project Management experience in IT Software development domain
- SaaS application implementation experience
- Skill sets must include Project Scope Analysis, Project Planning, Time Estimation, Cost Estimation, Resource Allocation and Management, Risk Management, Conflict Management, Project Management, Team Coordination and Client Communication
- Good experience in SaaS Project Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of agile development
- Hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
REPORTING: This position will report to the Manager as assigned by Management.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India) & In-Office – Jaipur, India
SHIFT TIMINGS: UK Shift
Summer - 1:30pm-10:30pm IST
Winter - 2:30pm-11:30pm IST
Want to bring change in insurance and healthcare in India?
Role: Business Product Manager
Location: New Delhi/ Remote
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive execution and performance for the delivery teams and sales journeys
- Understanding the product requirements of the delivery teams and working closely with the technology team to scope, develop, test, and implement the solutions.
- Blend strong working knowledge of the health insurance domain with practical business acumen, operational excellence, and process development with hands-on technical expertise
- Determine, measure and report performance and benchmarking activities assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs) for all relevant metrics for business, including but not limited to user behaviour, sales funnel, portfolio analysis (product mix, issuance, cancellation, and grievances etc.)
- Suggest product innovations to ensure a customer delight - from onboarding to fulfilment and grievance redressal
- Own the learning & development initiatives:
- Identifying needs and tracking progress made by the teams and filling gaps
- Creating knowledge repositories and training modules - product specific, soft skills. etc.
- Initially, the candidate would be required to step in as a training manager for the delivery teams.
- Lead the Q&A function for delivery and marketing teams
- Creating, operationalising, and documenting process flows and roadmaps:
- Create and enhance documentation of processes, including but not limited to Process Notes, Calling Scripts for Sales and Servicing teams, SOPs/ Playbooks, FAQs
- Work closely with the Conversion Product Manager, Platform Product Manager, Delivery Teams, and Partnership teams to define productization roadmap
- Create, documents, and iterate processes and roadmaps for delivery teams, including but not limited to Sales-, Post Sales-, Client Servicing, Learning & Development-, Q&A- teams.
- ROI, business, revenue and metrics oriented mindset
- Data led decision making and ability to analyse complex data
- Strong work ethic complemented by a positive, can-do attitude
- Self-driven, ability to take charge and drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction
- Wireframing and creating prototype will be a plus
- Entrepreneurial stint will be a plus
- InsurTech or Insurance experience is essential
- Ability to execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment where change is constant and creativity is a must
About the job
- Manage the Product Modules, features, JIRA, and other aspects from ideation to delivery and then tracking as well.
- Manage multiple modules - plan initiatives and prioritize roadmaps
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders - understand pain points
- Define use cases, propose solutions, and back up with research & data
- Write detailed product requirement documents for the Engineering team
- Create basic wireframes to make the engineering team understand the requirement in detail.
- Define the UI and UX of the product, and also manage feature rollouts.
- Define, implement, and regularly monitor KPIs for product effectiveness
To better understand if we are a good fit for you, we look for
1) A mature thought process & clarity on why this role:
- At least 1-3 years of work experience; previous tech/product / UX design experience preferred
- A mature thought process - willingness to seek feedback, unlearn and work from 1st principles
- An understanding of and interest in B2C SaaS products; previous B2C software experience preferred
- The willingness to grow into a seasoned people management role
- Empathy for everybody - users, colleagues, engineering, design, and all stakeholders
- A collaborative approach as opposed to a consultative approach
- A culture of writing - we love to write down everything from thoughts to decisions
As a Senior BA or Product Owner, you will lead a pod that is responsible for building Apps & Integrations for the platform. The POD will consists of a Product Analyst, Designer & 20+ engineers. You will report to the Head of product.
- Product Manage one or more squads to deliver changes across this product are in to order to drive the product strategy and company OKRs.
- Played the Scrum Master role for the product team, making sure everything is on track, including running daily stand-ups, checking tickets, and getting everyone what they need to get things done.
- Work with the executive team to confirm the priorities for sprint planning, and then fleshing out stories with the team for an upcoming sprint.
- Make Scoping decisions based on product priority.
- Scope a market and competitor analysis for the next feature we have planned to start work on in a couple months.
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work that impacts the delivery.
- Become an expert in your area of the product, understanding the competitive landscape, evolving market needs and how those things relate to the company mission and vision.
- Establish measures that you will use to confirm a successful product delivery.
- Work with Design & engineering counterparts to perform discovery, research & user Testing as needed.
- At least 5 year in Product management/Owner roles dealing with enterprise B2B SAAS product companies, with hospitality domain expertise a bonus.
- Some one that can demonstrate prior experience running cross functional squads.
- Experience in Making product prioritisation decisions.
- Experience in adjusting the scope of a product feature in order to meet business needs/OKRs.
- Have excellent organizational skills and experience in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Can work in a smaller, fast moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 3 years of experience in product design or product management, with experience managing a team and developing internet or media products and technologies.
- End-to-end product management experience with software/web technologies (e. g. on mobile).
- Demonstrable experience working with great products or people.
Role: Product Manager
Experience: 5-10 years
Location: Hyderabad (Remote due to COVID-19)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We inculcate the product mindset for the talent working with us. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
Step ahead, we are looking for a Product Manager who can create best out of excellent engineering minds and build together a product which suffice Insurance Industry needs. This is a pivotal role where you can see yourself working with the Technology, Sales, Marketing and Leadership team.
- Identify product market opportunities through market research, customer profiling, needs analysis, market sizing and competitive analysis.
- Define the product strategy, and translate product strategy into roadmap and feature definition, in line with business and customer experience objectives.
- Collect and develop ideas, prioritize the ideas, create business cases
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics.
- Drive the product discovery process for large projects and support the product implementation and deployment
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders from multiple teams like Engineering, UX, Data, etc. across numerous business units across countries and teams
- Liaise with Engineering and Product owners to help them implement and verify the product increments
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing, Services and Support organizations to launch the product evolutions to market
- Works with product marketing department to develop effective communication activities and programs including product positioning, collateral development, whitepapers, and analyst engagement
- Serves as the key contact for product questions and new product ideas which surface from customers, sales, or market research.
- Manages the resolution of escalated customer problems. Escalates problems and issues to other departments when needed.
Ideal Candidate Traits
- Strong understating of the Insurance industry. Preferable Life & Health.
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
- Excellent communication skills, and design thinking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Leveraging data to make informed product decisions.
- Must have sound business judgment as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements, and prioritize
- Ability to explain the business and technical value of a technical offering to internal and external audience which is a mix of technical and non-technical customer representatives
- 4+ years of experience in technology product management.
- 3+ years of working in the insurance domain
- Have worked independently or as a lead on GTM and launch of at least 1 product
- Worked closely with developers in an agile development environment
- Prior experience as a developer preferred.
- Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customerneeds and aspirations
- Own the product strategy and roadmap.- Partner with the business team tounderstand business goals and translate them into short term and long-term productroadmaps.- Comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision as well as a weekly statusupdate.
- Generate detailed Product Requirement Document (PRD) based oninputs from all key stakeholders.Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis intoproduct requirements to maximise user satisfaction.
- Work very closely with world-class Engineering, Data Sciences and QA teams throughout the product development life cycle.- Define the product acceptance testingcriteria, ensure that they are met.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends andexplore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
- Attention to detail with an ability to work with user interfacedesigners and usability experts to deliver habit-forming products with a low learning curve