Partner with product and UX peers to create beautiful consumer experiences that are consistent with the brand's identity and promise.
About B2B global content marketplace
Summary of Role
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Product Manager, we expect you to bring a fresh pair of eyes for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working to deliver winning products.
Must Have Background for this Role:
- Min 4-6 years of strong experience in product management role.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
Required Skills for this Role:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Build innovative financial products in a cross-functional team. Deeply understand the needs and problems of our users.
- Develop product positioning strategies.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure developers understand the required functionality and are building the right functionality to meet the market need and are easy to implement and maintain.
- Recommend and drive implementation of improvements to the product development process
- Document and manage the user experience.
- Proven problem-solving capabilities.
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast.
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
F22 Labs Global Private Limited is a startup studio based out of Chennai. We like to think of ourselves as mean MVP machines. We help founders go from idea to product in under 6 weeks.
What will you work on?
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Define feature roadmap for F22 Labs Global Private Limited products based on business opportunities and market research
- Propose an overall product budget to ensure success.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Work closely with founders, tech, design, marketing, customer support team to build world class products.
Do you fit in?
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product, strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
What you can expect?
- Flexible work timings
- Work from Home policy
- Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
- Intensive performance linked incentives
- Optimized Learning Culture
- Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career
and much more…
- Conceptualizing and developing new product features from scratch.
- Analyzing conversion metrics, process efficiencies and engagement.
- Conducting in-depth analysis of data to develop new features and iterating upon existing features.
- Carrying out competitor benchmarking and market research to identify best practices.
- Brainstorming across teams for new features, functionalities and process modifications.
- Gathering requirements after thorough discussions with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Working with UX designers to finalize the UI and UX and flows.
- Developing requirement documents (BRD/ FRD/ PRD) for the product development
- Being involved in detailed defect triaging during pre-UAT and UAT
What you need to have:
- The ideal candidate is resourceful and detail-oriented with prior experience as a product manager on an agile team, collaborating closely with designers and developers.
- Expertise in data analytics (SQL and Excel)
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies and understanding of typical technology architecture for cloud applications
- A real passion for solving complex software engineering problems in a dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on B2C products will be a plus
Lifesight is a fast growing enterprise SaaS company focused on helping brands,publishers, agencies and platforms leverage data to build customer intelligence,experiences and relationships. We have a team of 65 across offices in the US,Singapore, India, Australia and UAE with over 300 customers. With annunprecedented amount of data being generated by customers today, we make itneasy for businesses to understand, target and measure their customers bynleveraging their customer data with our industry leading identity solution. Ournplatform collects, unifies, enriches and activates data for marketing and analytics use cases so users can focus on executing their strategy and delivering their
products. Our product is being adopted rapidly globally and we need the best people onboard the team to accelerate our growth.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for supporting the development of our platform which is a data and marketing technology solution. We are looking for an experienced and driven product manager to develop our marketingorchestration and automation module within our platform. We require candidates who have successfully defined, scoped, developed and shipped marketing technology products. Our ideal candidate would have a deep understanding of the martech software landscape and have hands-on experience in building marketing automation, mobile marketing, engagement automation and customer data platforms. This role will report to the VP - Product
What You’ll Do
● Manage and own the development of our marketing automation and
orchestration module within our platform.
● Conduct deep market research to understand the product-market fit,
technology trends and competitive landscape.
● Gain an intimate understanding of our data platform and its architecture and inner workings of our platform.
● Interview customers, prospects, partners, analysts and stakeholders to
gather information and feedback.
● Lead the product roadmap mapping, feature prioritization and life cycle for your module.
● Collaborate with stakeholders, engineers, sales and marketing teams to make sure the product vision is translated into accurate product definition and requirements.
● Work together with the product team to drive the collective value proposition creation through our platform’s product suite.
● Writing business requirements documents and product requirements
● Write very detailed epics and user stories based on product requirements and scope.
● Work with the QA team to define test plans.
● Drive the prioritization, scope and schedule of product development
activities while working closely with engineering leads and development
● Ensure all product features are thoroughly tested, quality assured and user experience is always at its highest possible level.
● Work closely with the product marketing team to take new releases to the market effectively.
● Works closely with our UX design team to define user experience and
● Get product feedback from customers, partners and sales team to identify improvements, feature enhancements and track NPS.
● Product feature ideation, roadmap building and strategy development.
● Align with the C-level team and report on progress and quality (OKRs, KPIs).
You are perfect for the role if you..
● 7+ years of hands-on product management experience in the B2B/SaaS space, with a record of successfully developing and launching data and marketing software.
● Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail.
● You must be passionate about data and how it can be used to help businesses use it for marketing and analytics.
● Deep understanding of marketing software such as CDP, DMP, CRM, MA, MMP, ESP, etc. and how they are used.
● Comprehensive hands-on experience and knowledge of customer data
management, customer analytics, marketing automation, marketing
analytics and customer journey orchestration.
● Deep knowledge working with databases, cloud data warehouses, ETL
pipelines, big data processing and data science concepts.
● Proven ability to make data-driven decisions for the product and familiarity with A/B testing techniques.
● You should have excellent organization and project management skills and are able to gather requirements, define product roadmaps and work with an engineering team to deliver a product.
● Prior software engineering experience is preferred.
- Required education qualifications: MBA
- Past experience: Consumer Tech companies with 1-3 years experience/ 5-7 years’ experience
- Exp. level -5-8 Yrs/MBA from Premium institute and from Consumer tech companies only
- Understand the customer needs and personas
- Seek input from users and Identify stated/unstated needs and opportunity areas
- Deep dive on identified opportunities to establish Product Market Fit
- Develop mechanisms to have a regular connection with users of the product
- Active listener who pays attention to detail
- Use data/anecdotes to generate new product/feature ideas against organizational goals
- Translate intangible ideas in ambiguous environments to tangible product definitions
- Curious to try a host of features; rigor to iterate even if ideas do not pick up
- Manage the Product roadmap and strive to meet key milestones
- Ability to slice ideas into epics and stories
- Prioritize the stories into backlog
- Partner with Design for product/feature definition & Engineering to deliver stories in a timely manner
- Track launched features against intended objectives/metrics and drive adoption
- Continuously iterate to improve the product incrementally but rapidly
- Seek inputs from relevant stakeholders for backlog creation and prioritization
- Align internal stakeholders on product prioritization, backlog and roadmap
- Anchor the Go-To-Market planning along with internal stakeholders to manage a smooth launch
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders involved to determine and document the Scope of the project.
- Create project plans from the scope.
- Define the objectives, goals, timelines, and milestones.
- Track project plans to ensure milestones are met on a consistent basis.
- Work closely with the client POC / Project Manager, clients and the internal project team ensuring effective exchange of information so that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Draft proposals for existing clients (addendum or additional scope) and new clients (RFP’s).
- Work closely with the management team to improve existing processes. Provide support to Business Development efforts and build long term relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Communicate project status with management, team members and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis. Manage changes to the scope, schedule, costs, and timelines for the project.
- Be responsible for reporting to the management of the health and profitability of the project.
- Being able to comprehend project financials, profit and loss, and the ability to create and adhere to a project budget.
- Furthermore, learning to lead is essential. Communicating clearly (face-to-face and in writing) and resolving conflicts are just some of the particularly useful leadership skills.
- Finally, team-building skills are great to have, since a project manager qualifications doesn’t only guide a project—they’re responsible for their team. Motivating the team to communicate and collaborate, and boosting their morale, are tasks a project manager will likely find themselves doing.
Maintain and enhance a product roadmap in line with the organisational objectives
Hypothesise, test, build, enhance - all journeys across different touch points on the platform across web and app
Create frictionless experiences to a one of its kind offering at scale
Manage data reporting and visibility across business and operations
Work closely with Design and Tech, and manage sprints within this pod, to bring about the outcomes in a timely and effective manner
Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
Required Skills and Experience
3+ years experience managing consumer facing products
Wireframing and Prototyping
Good understanding of metrics and analytics platforms
Prior experience with BI tools is a plus
Designation: Product Manager
Experience: > 5 years with minimum 3 years as Product Manager
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
About the role:
Product Manager in Bizongo will set the vision for the product. He will be responsible for guiding teams toward a common goal - shipping high-quality products and features on time. He will be responsible for both business: through market research as well as the users: through timely user studies.
The ideal candidate is an analytical, customer-focused team player who will own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to launch. This candidate will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Forming vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Writing specifications, manage project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences in line with the overall vision of the company
- Conduct extensive customer engagement and validation
- B. Tech or BE in computer science or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or start-up Founder
- 3 years or more working as a Product Manager
- Ability to make data driven informed decisions
- Deep understanding and empathy for the customers
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo.
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognised under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment.
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
- This year ,Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
About the Company:
- Company Website: www.bizongo.com
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.