Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Sagacious Programming & Development Pvt Ltd
SPDPL is an Information Technology services and consulting company. The company is managed by experienced professionals from diverse backgrounds with an enviable track record in handling large and complex IT projects.
We go far beyond technology. We understand that the real use of technology is to enrich your consumer’s experience of your brand. Our business is to understand those needs and customize solutions to match those needs.
Powered by 75+ years of combined experience in developing products and solutions for the Microsoft and Open Source technologies, we have expertise in developing complex systems on Cloud, Mobile, Hybrid and Desktop environments. These have been used for Utility Apps, middleware, data connectors and web services, for business applications - our team has the experience and the skillset’s to take up any project from the ideation stage to delivery.
Title :: Lead Knowledge Analyst
About the Role
Energy Exemplar is the leader in energy market/system simulation software, with its two platforms: PLEXOS and AURORA. These software platforms have a significant presence in global markets.
The Lead Knowledge Analyst will ensure the quality of the Help Center and implement best-in-class content in all media formats. This role will also work to establish processes and collaboration for identifying, creating, reviewing, publishing, and updating documentation for all products. This role is a mix of technical communication and energy modeling. Ideal for someone who loves both.
- Be the technical lead for a team of technical writers
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to determine documentation needs
- Write and edit online help, release notes, and other technical documentation
- Prepare technical graphics and animations
- Research and evaluate new content development tools and methods to improve documentation effectiveness
- Maintain documentation standards and keep current on industry trends.
- Provide input on product requirements and usability
- Determine the types of publications needed for each product
- May test software for accuracy and report findings
- Collaborate with the regions to organize and expand the global university program content offerings
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong Project Management Experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to research and learn new techniques
- Ability to learn PLEXOS
- Ability to articulate the business problem to be analysed, quickly identify the critical elements of the problem, achieve a high-quality answer in a timely fashion, and synthesize answers to resonate with decision-makers
- Excellent communication skills, including strong verbal, presentation, and technical writing abilities
- Team player, with the ability to be a self-starter and work independently as needed
- A tertiary degree in Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Operations Research, or a similar degree.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of SaaS products and experience troubleshooting issues with Cloud offerings
- Demonstrated capability of effectively communicating complex ideas and analysis verbally, in document format (Word), and in presentation format (PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Experience with power market production cost and expansion planning model
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
Key Stakeholder Relationships
This role works collaboratively with all Energy Exemplar staff, particularly:
- Indian Development Centre colleagues
- Global Product Development Team
- Global Support Team
Junior Proposal Writer
Experience Required: 0 - 3 years
Sunflower Lab is a leading US based software development company. We are looking for extremely smart and talented people to join our team in Vadodara, Gujarat as Senior Proposal Writer. Our current team strength is 75+ and we have completed 175+ projects and counting. Our wide-range capabilities have opened up horizons for us to create products and services for sectors like Health Care, Finance, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, Event & Entertainment, etc.
Sunflower Lab is currently looking for an eloquent, persuasive Proposal Writer to join our team in Vadodara, Gujarat. The Proposal Writer's responsibilities include gathering information, formatting the information according to the company's policies, obtaining supervisor approval, and sending the proposal to the appropriate source.
- A Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, or related field.
- Excellent computer and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good strategic planning abilities.
- Researching, writing, and organizing information in a professional and credible manner.
- Ability to capture proposal requirements and identify Go/Not-to- Go Factors
- Ability to create proposal outlines mapped to evaluation criteria, proposal instructions, and SOWs
- Ability to identify opportunities, research, and analysis
- Ability to define proposal strategies
- Reviewing products, services, and/or business ideas.
- Attending meetings and identifying opportunities for proposal writing.
- Prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Maintaining consistency in proposal writing by following company policies.
- Working with the design team to create graphics and visuals for projects.
- Giving presentations to the executive board.
We are hiring interns for the product growth role. This is an extensive research project and would require a hustler's attitude and out of the box thinking without much hand-holding.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Researching community sign-up questions for various community types
- Researching engagement techniques used by community managers in their respective communities.
- Researching platforms or standalone communities in peer-to-peer learning/upskilling space
- Working with the product team and ideating growth hacks to better the user onboarding and engagement on the LikeMinds platform.
The duration of the internship will be a minimum of 2 months and interns will be required to work from home 6 days a week.
- Letter of recommendation
- A full-time job offer to exceptional students.
- Fixed and variable stipend up to Rs 10,000/month based on your performance
- Networking opportunities across domains