CTC – As per market standard and also based on experience
Location – Bengaluru/Hyderabad/ Mumbai/Pune/Goa
Experience with SQL Server and databases
- Creating Stored Procedures that include transaction management and error handling
- Creating an efficient table and scalar based Functions
- Creating views
- Creating complex join queries including CTEs and for XML path, that are efficient and can return data quickly using indexes where necessary and appropriate
- Remapping data
- Importing data from text files
- Ability to manipulate DOM elements
- Ability to efficiently and securely call web services and return data
- Ability to code defensively, safely and handle errors appropriately
Classic ASP and ASP.NET experience very favorable
ASP.NET MVC experience favorable
Webforms, Webservice, IIS, C#, VB.Net
Good Documentation and Communication skills are essential
About Accion Labs
Accion Labs, Inc. ranked number one IT Company based out of Pittsburgh headquartered global technology firm.
Accion labs Inc: Winner of Fastest growing Company in Pittsburgh, Raked as #1 IT services company two years in a row (2014, 2015), by Pittsburgh Business Times Accion Labs is venture-funded, profitable and fast-growing- allowing you an opportunity to grow with us 11 global offices, 1300+ employees, 80+ tech company clients 90% of our clients we work with are Direct Clients and project based. Offering a full range of product life-cycle services in emerging technology segments including Web 2.0, Open Source, SaaS /Cloud, Mobility, IT Operations Management/ITSM, Big Data and traditional BI/DW, Automation engineering (Rackspace team), devops engineering.
Employee strength: 1300+ employees
Why Accion Labs:
- Emerging technology projects i.e. Web 2.0, SaaS, cloud, mobility, BI/DW and big data
- Great learning environment
- Onsite opportunity it totally depends on project requirement
- We invest in training our resources in latest frameworks, tools, processes and best-practices and also cross-training our resources across a range of emerging technologies – enabling you to develop more marketable skill
- Employee friendly environment with 100% focus on work-life balance, life-long learning and open communication
- Allow our employees to directly interact with clients
- Programming – General Programming Skills, Strong in OOPS Concept
- Programming Practices & Standards: Strong SOLID principles knowledge & implementation experience.
- Language Specific Skills – C#, ASP.NET, SQL, ADO.NET Fundamentals (DataTable, DataSet, DataColumn, etc)
- Web API – Strong Knowledge & implementation experience.
- Data: SQL Server 2016 Proficiency.
- ASP.NET – ASP.NET Concepts, , Page Life Cycle
- Front End - Angular Experience.
- .NET Concepts: Assemblies, Exception Handling, Attributes, Strong Naming.
What we build is what identifies us. We work with the best companies in the world to build the most innovative and robust technologies.
In order to continue our accelerated growth, we are waiting for an innovative engineer to become available instead of hiring the first available engineer who is waiting to become innovative. This listing is for an Application Engineer, Fullstack for our team.
Who we are –
Being in the industry for over 12 years, Raw Engineering is trusted by the world’s leading companies across a variety of industries, including IT, Finance, Sports & Entertainment, and Retail. We collaborate with our clients and hence highlighted as their strategic partner. From an engagement’s initial planning stages, through launch and continuing through future road mapping, we are in lockstep with our partners business goals, technology vision and end-customer needs.
Our vision is to collaborate to achieve perfection, and we value positivity, learning, ownership, excellence and believe in building trust and care. Feel free to read more about us at https://www.raweng.com/
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work across the stack from a code commit to running it in production, with the end goal of delivering the best possible experience for the user
- Design, develop and test features from inception to rollout
- Write high quality code that is scalable, testable, maintainable and reliable
- Collaborate with people across roles to understand the domain and work towards building the right solution
- Adopt an open mindset for learning new things and working in new roles
- Continuously improve by working on and providing feedback
- Work as part of a team developing web applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Experience in Full Stack development using MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS and Node.JS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of various design patterns
- Experience in RESTful architecture
- Knowledge of the most trending and upcoming technological landscape
- Excellence in verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Agility and adaptability
- Experience in TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of cloud applications/platform and web technologies
- Knowledge of Web servers, especially nginx
- Experience with one or more SQL database
- Knowledge about build tools like Webpack, Gulp and Grunt.
- Understanding of CI/CD
What we offer –
Our growth is enabled and accelerated by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities.
- Interesting Work: This is the “challenge yourself” kind of workplace where you constantly learn something new and never stop growing
- Competitive Compensation: We reward your high performance. Rewards are higher when you work smart and efficient without dropping a sweat.
- Great place to work: With spontaneous office happy hours and team events, we don’t think you’ll ever be bored. A majority of our workforce are young, energetic and passionate individuals who are driven by technology, and fuelled by the fun at the workplace.
- People: You have a team that will trust you and work together to achieve excellence. As a team, we believe in looking after each other’s back. We are ONE team ONE dream and act as such.
- Culture: Open culture where everyone is approachable with minimal hierarchy.
- Medical Benefits: Mediclaim coverage for the employee and their dependents (spouse and children). Group Accidental Policy covering permanent disability, total disability and death.
Job type – Full time employment
Job location – Virar - Mumbai, Maharashtra, Remote
Work schedule – Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm
Minimum qualification – Graduate
Year of experience – 3 - 8 Years
Travel opportunities - On need basis within/outside India. Candidate should have valid passport
There is so much more that we can talk about this role and the workplace. If you are passionate about your career as we are.
After receiving your application, we will assess your profile and reach out to you if it aligns to the job description for this role. You will also be assigned to one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you throughout the interview process.
Disclaimer: Raw Engineering strongly believes in Equal Employment Opportunity.
We look forward to meeting you!
Your day-to-day tasks will be
• Helping our product squads to bring the best testing practices into their workflow
• Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
• Understanding the product functionality and product objectives to implement
• Code contributions in the backend, and/or frontend with extensive unit tests
• Working with deployments teams and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and designs
• Researching tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes
• Mentor junior engineers, do code reviews and help improve/maintain code quality
This might be for you if…
You have a passion for designing, development, and testing and you should enjoy upgrading your tech skills as tools and technologies evolve quickly.
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
• 4+ years of overall professional web development experience including coding, scalability of codes and development, testing and
deployment best practices
• Firefighter – You love taking up fire calls on production or other critical systems
• Communicate effectively in fluent English
(MongoDB, DynamoDB), ReactJS
• Understands the value and impact of our product for prospective customers and is driven to make it a success
• Self-motivated, hard-working, coachable, and driven with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Enjoys working in a collaborative atmosphere where ideas are valued on merit
Vamstar is a data science powered global B2B healthcare marketplace platform. We Aggregate $2 trillion of demand for healthcare products
and services using machine learning and providing real-time insights to buyers and suppliers to accelerate transactions. Our enriched data on
buyers, outcomes, and contracts (including tenders) reveal interdependencies across complex contracting markets. By seeing the big picture
and all the connections, Vamstar provides healthcare stakeholders with valuable market insights and perspectives. Vamstar partners with
leaders in the industry, academia, and government in 70 countries to apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues