About the Role
- Working with stakeholders, including Customer Support team, Customer Success team and senior executive management to address customer/product issues effectively.
- Working cross-functionally with Support, QA, Engineering and PM teams to ensure timely responses and resolutions for customer/product issues.
- Updating tickets in a timely manner.
- Providing regular reports to the management on product performance and customer issues.
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact and product performance.
- Working with the PM team during the sprint releases to help enhance the product with long-term solutions for customer/product issues.
- Experience of 3 to 8 years in customer service roles in a product company.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Prior experience in L2/L3 support in a SaaS company would be ideal.
- Experience in triaging and analyzing issues, especially with logs analysis.
- Proficient in SQL queries to derive insights for root cause analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills for presenting findings to the management.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability: strong problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Willingness to work in evening/night shift (1700 to 0200 Hrs IST) to support stakeholders in the US.
Job Locations: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Required Experience: 5 - 8 Years
Skills: Project Estimation , Planning, Tracking, Scope Control, Azure, AWS, Android, IOS, .Net, Agile, Project Manager, PMP, Prince 2 , Jira.
Roles & Responsibilities
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Handle a portfolio of projects and clients in parallel and across geographies.
- Develop an execution plan for projects and people in the team. - Maintain strong relationships with product delivery, the sales team, client and account managers
- Expertise in project estimation, planning, tracking, scope control, risk and issues management as well as status reporting
- PMP/Prince 2 certification
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), persuasive and negotiating skills
- Encourage, motivate, and mentor team members
- Proactive can do and can think the approach to the job
Role- Technical Writer – SaaS Product
About Saras Analytics
We are a passionate group of engineers, analysts, data scientists, and domain experts building products and offering services to accelerate the adoption of data as a strategic asset.
Daton is our ETL platform for analysts and developers. Daton replicates data from SaaS platforms such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Amazon, and Facebook Ads to cloud data warehouses like Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake. Daton consolidates data from a variety of data sources into a data warehouse within minutes and allows analysts to focus on generating insights rather than worrying about building and maintaining a data pipeline.
Halo is our eCommerce focused Business Intelligence and Analytics platform. Halo helps eCommerce businesses save time and money by automating the replication, transformation, preparation, and quality control of data for reporting and analysis. Halo transforms silos of eCommerce data into actionable data sets and useful reports that help you grow your business. Visit https://sarasanalytics.com/" target="_blank">https://sarasanalytics.com/
· Responsible for developing technical documentation detailing product features
· Responsible for creating product manuals, detailed how-to guides and FAQs
· Responsible for developing and maintaining technical documentation for both external usage and internal guidance across various teams.
· Responsible for setting up new processes and improve existing technical documentation process
· Responsible for converting product support questions into how to guides
· You would be working closely with product managers, product support and engineering teams to gather insights to document
- 2-6 years of experience as a Technical Writer and in product documentation.
- Familiarity with third-party API integration analysis.
- Excellent logical, analytical and communication skills to interact with the Development team.
· 2-6 years of experience as a Technical writer in SAAS products
· Engineering background in IT or Computer Science
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Familiarity with APIs, databases, and SQL
· Hands on experience with documentation and automation tools
· Hands on experience with version control tools
· Ability to grasp complex technical concept and make them easily understandable through documentation while paying attention to detail
· Prior work experience in E-Commerce domain is a plus
About the Organization
Real Estate Syndicators leverage SyndicationPro to manage billions in real estate assets and thousands of investors. Growing at 17% MoM, SyndicationPro is #1 Platform To Automate Real Estate Fund Raising, Investor Relations, & Close More Deals!
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also a FirstPrinciples.io Venture Studio Company, giving us the product engineering, growth, and operational backbone in India to scale our team.
Our story has been covered by Bloomberg Business, Yahoo Finance, and several other renowned news outlets.
Why this Role
We are scaling our Customer Support & Success organization and you will have the opportunity to see how the systems and processes are built for an SaaS company that is rapidly scaling. Our Customer Support & Success Team is led by expierened SaaS Operators who can provide you the guidance and mentorship to growth quickly. You will also have the oppurtunity for faster than normal promotion cycles.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage with our clients primarily through email, phone, or our ticketing system
- Understand client needs and tackle problems
- Think creatively about technical issues and find ways to change showstoppers into positive ways forward
- Work closely with internal teams and external partners to deep dive on a customer request or Issue to provider resolution within SLA.
- Manage workflow using our systems to ensure nothing falls to the bottom of the to-do list
- Keep current on product releases and updates
- Share the knowledge among your fellow trouble-shooters and create knowledge articles when necessary
- Support Customers working with Migration teams on Data Migrations to our Platform.
- Work on migrating sensitive customer data from a third-party investment platform or Excel to SyndicationPro with minimal supervision.
- Understand the client’s needs and set up the SyndicationPro platform to meet customer expectations.
- A passion for solving problems.
- A way with words that makes technical topics easy to understand
- A keen eye for getting to the root cause of an issue
- A love of helping people
- An ability to manage multiple needs and keep them all on track
- A strong ethos towards helping the team win
- Prior experience in SaaS environments
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Attention to detail
Experience in writing professional Emails
Experience in handling a high volume of customer queries
Must have 1-2 years of prior experience in SAAS environments.
Must be comfortable working during night shifts.
- Providing IT Infrastructure support to our clients is one of the services we provide.
We are hiring a Desktop Support Executive for supporting and maintaining the the IT infrastructure and network uptime of a client with offices near Palam, In qutab Instl area and Gurgaon
- Desktop/laptop troubleshooting
- Maintenance of Mail systems
- Network Management
- Exposure to L1 server is additional benefit
Candidates should be :
- Graduates / 2-3 yrs diploma in Computers/ Electronics
- Certifications like MCP/ MCSE/ CCNA are desirable
- At least 18-30 months experience of desktop support
- Comfortable user of the internet and MS office tools
- Fluent in understanding/ speaking/ reading and writing English
- Would prefer candidates staying in the vicinity of any of the above office locations
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience as Technical Support be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Position: Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a Strong Technical Support Engineer, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound calls and chat from the customer base and addressing customer Technical issues and concerns. Someone who will help build a Support team for our product build for the Education sector called Academia.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
● Deal directly with customers, and respond promptly to customer inquiries
● Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue
● Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues by asking customers about the issues they
are facing in a detailed fashion so that they understand the nub of the problems.
● Interacting with the customer to understand the issue.
● Get the triaging steps or reproduction steps
● Try and reproduce the issue on the h/w devices provided to you
● Extract and Analyse the Android app and Backend logs
● Provide the resolution shared by the engineering team to the customer.
● Work with the consulting team in understanding customer use cases and assist
● Resolving all technical related issues, suggesting the best solution and practices to
avoid a future issue.
● Deploying software updates to the client machines and channelizing updates
● Knowledge on SAAS product support which has a cloud console and a mobile app -
● Worked with SQL, ELK or other log collection and analysing tools.
● Resourceful in understanding fundamental network, information security, IT
communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform
Nice To Have
● Shell Scripting
● Technical troubleshooting involving monitoring web-app performance, crash analysis
● Should have basic experience in writing product manuals or feature manuals.
● Understanding of MDM, EMM on either of the platforms (Android, iOS, Windows &
Mac) can be an added advantage.
● Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
● Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support
● Quick learner and versatile.
● Flexible to work in different shifts
● Excellent Email communication is a must.
● Strong ownership
● An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion is a one-stop solution, focused on managing corporate-liable & dedicated
devices, tablet-based interactive kiosks, rugged devices, mobile point of sale (mPOS) and
digital signages. Our Unified Device Management dashboard is intuitive and easy to use.
It allows you to manage all your devices, apps, and content from one place.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the
brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS
devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application
management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned
devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their
Endurance International Group is a technology company that powers the online presence of small and medium businesses (SMBs). Through our proprietary cloud platform, we provide solutions like web and email hosting, cloud, eCommerce and eMarketing solutions, mobile business tools, etc. We cater to approx. 4.2 million individuals and businesses across the globe to help establish and expand their online footprint.
What you’ll do
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Monitor and track performance of direct reports
- Discover training needs and provide coaching and feedback to direct reports
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Drive team engagement. Suggest and organize team-building activities
- Track and maintain attendance and productivity of direct reports
- Take ownership of escalated issues of customers
- Work with different teams to resolve customer issues
- Share customer feedback and feature requests with the Product and Engineering team
- Report Incidents to the relevant team and share regular updates with stakeholders until the issue is resolved.
- Assist the manager in driving key metrics of the team like CSAT, SLA, FCR, etc
- Build reports, analyze trends, and draw inferences from it.
- Conduct the first round of interview with candidates
Who you are:
- Graduate from any stream (Mandatory).
- Engineering, BCA or BSc (IT or Computers) preferred
- Team handling experience (Minimum 1 year).
- Comfortable working in rotational & night shifts.
- Work Experience: 3 to 5 years experience specifically with technical support in the web hosting industry.
- Have an understanding of different hosting products such as Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers and addons like sitelock, codeguard, SSL etc.
- Proficient in handling a variety of web hosting related issues
- Ability to take ownership and work independently, handle multiple priorities, prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - Ability to analyze large sets of data using advanced excel/analytics skills.
- Ability and willingness to transfer knowledge and experience to colleagues and team members
- Ability to develop and lead a team with role-modeling the right behaviors. Ability to influence others and motivate people.
- Must be customer-focused with strong customer interaction skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly, inventively, and resourcefully
- Self Motivated and highly dependable individual
- High degree of flexibility and agility in thought and behavior.
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!
• Developing and maintaining relationships with a robust customer base of the world’s top companies in mobile advertising.
• Strategizing with customers for deeper utilization of, and success with, the Trackier's service.
• Owning/managing your book of business & building strategies to trigger and drive business growth opportunities.
• Engaging and coordinating internal groups as well as partners, as needed, to meet revenue targets & to maximize customer retention and adoption.
• Coordinating onboarding, training, quarterly/annual business reviews and serve as a liaison with customers regarding new product launches & opportunities.
• Maintaining current knowledge of the Mobile industry, competitive research and an understanding of the customer's business challenges and industry trends.
• You are the key to strategic relationship management with our most important customers.
• Knowledge of, or experience with performance-based, mobile advertising campaigns.
• Experience working with data-driven sales strategy, managing up-selling/cross-selling opportunities & working with revenue targets.
• Extraordinary interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
• Outgoing, positive, and energetic personality - this role requires our customers to like you, a lot. • Solid customer service experience and a consultative mindset.
• Ability to pick-up, learn and quickly become knowledgeable in SaaS tech concepts.
• Motivated self-starter, always one step ahead.
• Experience working in a scrappy startup type environment.
• Ability to work trade shows and conferences with the potential to travel.
• Bachelor's degree or MBA preferred.