This is a full-time on-site role for a Senior PHP Developer (WordPress) at Digininja Private Limited in Noida. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining WordPress websites, plugins, and themes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in PHP development with a focus on WordPress
- Experience building custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Hands-on experience with popular WordPress plugins.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with developing responsive websites and working knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Ability to write clean, modular, and maintainable code
- Strong problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and mentor junior team members
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Digininja Private Limited
Digininja Private Limited is your digital partner in success. With a passion for innovation and a commitment to excellence, we provide a wide range of digital services designed to elevate your online presence and help your business thrive in the digital age
Digininja Private Limited is your digital partner in success. With a passion for innovation and a commitment to excellence, we provide a wide range of digital services designed to elevate your online presence and help your business thrive in the digital age.
• Experience Working With Laravel, Performing Unit Testing, And Managing APIs Such As REST.
• A Solid Understanding Of Application Design Using Laravel.
• Knowledge Of Database Design And Querying Using SQL.
• Designing And Implementing Applications.
• And Resolving Technical Issues That Arise.
• Fixing Bugs
• The Desire And Ability To Learn.
Pixuate is a deep-tech AI start-up enabling businesses to make smarter decisions with our edge-based video analytics platform and offer innovative solutions across traffic management, industrial digital transformation, and smart surveillance. We aim to serve enterprises globally as a preferred partner for digitization of visual information.
We are looking for a backend developer to join our core product development team having hands-on experience in web development using Python. An ideal candidate will be innovative, have strong coding and unit testing skills, has a passion for developing great software, proactively grasps the problem and enjoys solving problems in a challenging environment, and has the desire to take their career to the next level. In this role, you will work on multiple projects which are critical to Pixuate’s growth. If any of these opportunities excite you, we would love to talk.
What do we expect from this role?
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using Python programming language
- Design features, user interactions on web pages, develop APIs
- Create servers and databases for functionality
- Develop front-end website architecture & back-end web applications
- Lead implementation, troubleshoot issues, ensure responsiveness of applications and see through a project from conception to finished product
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications and architecture
You would be great at this job, if you have below mentioned competencies
- Minimum 3 years of Professional Web development experience using Python
- Designing and developing Odoo apps (eg. new module development, customization).
- Understand REST APIs and have built them on at least one web framework. Bonus points if you understand GraphQL too.
- Tech /M.Tech preferably in Computer Science
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An open mind to learn new concepts and implement them to solve real-world problems
More about Pixuate:
Pixuate, owned by Cocoslabs Innovative Solutions Pvt. Ltd., is a leading AI startup building the most advanced Edge-based video analytics products. We are recognized for our cutting-edge R&D in deep learning, computer vision and AI and we are solving some of the most challenging problems faced by enterprises. Pixuate’s plug-and-play platform revolutionizes monitoring, compliance to safety, and efficiency improvement for Industries, Banks & Enterprises by providing actionable real-time insights leveraging CCTV cameras.
We have enabled our customers such as Hindustan Unilever, Godrej, Secuira, L&T, Bigbasket, Microlabs, Karnataka Bank etc and rapidly expanding our business to cater to the needs of Manufacturing & Logistics, Oil and Gas sector.
Rewards & Recognitions:
- Winner of Elevate by Startup Karnataka (https://pixuate.ai/thermal-analytics/">https://pixuate.ai/thermal-analytics/).
- Winner of Manufacturing Innovation Challenge in the 2nd edition of Fusion 4.0’s MIC2020 organized by the NASSCOM Centre of Excellence in IoT & AI in 2021
- Winner of SASACT program organized by MEITY in 2021
Why join us?
You will get an opportunity to work with the founders and be part of 0 to 1 journey, get coached and guided. You will also get an opportunity to excel your skills by being innovative and contributing to the area of your personal interest. Our culture encourages innovation, freedom and rewards high performers with faster growth and recognition.
Where to find us?
Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pixuate-ai
Place of Work:
PHP Developer Job Description
We are looking to hire a talented PHP Developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Salary:300000 LPA to 500000 LPA
Mentoring should come naturally to you, as well as finding the right balance towards process and documentation.
1) You will be working on interesting technical challenges in a product centric and open-source driven environment. The role requires a good knowledge of Algorithmic Design and Architecture, Data structures, OOPS Concepts, server less architectures and complex problem solving skills.
2) You will help set a very high bar on code quality.
3) You will take ownership of product features from conception to implementation, testing deployment and support.
4) A lot of freedom on when and where you work from - just get stuff done.
5) You will open source as much as possible, and blog about cool things that you learnt and built.
6) You will help define who we become as a company.
7) You will get stock options in line with silicon valley standards.
1) We have a strict no-divas rule. There are a lot of smart engineers on the team but no one with an attitude / superiority complex.
2) If you think writing tests for your code, writing docs, doing customer support etc are not your cup of tea, this isn't the right role for you.
3) Similarly if you're viewing this just as a 20-40% increment opportunity over your current compensation, this isn't the right role or company for you.
This role can be the growth opportunity of a lifetime for anyone who has been operating as a backend lead and wants to grow into a full stack
Check out the links below if you'd like to learn more about us. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
1) Why ShoppinPal? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE7DgtwA0ws
2) Our hiring philosophy and process http://techstory.in/building-startup-team/