● To periodically explore latest developments in iOS new versions
● Be a part of the team that develops the mobile SDK for data collection, push notifications,
in-app notifications, banners and target mobile (iOS) users
● Build components to make the customer data platform SDK more efficient and scalable
● 3-5 years of relevant experience with Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in
addition to Coding for iOS Swift
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S Computer Science or Equivalent from premier institutes
● Strong Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Strong knowledge of iOS ViewController
● Knowledge of Swift, Mobile UI is a must
● Strong knowledge of architectural patterns and the ability to choose the best solution for the
● Knowledge of React-native is a plus
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
We are Tummoc
Leading the smart commute revolution of India, Tummoc (India’s first Multi-modal Connectivity Platform), intends to build public transport accessible to every doorstep by making every mode of commute available in your city to travel from A to B.
Commute spelt backwards is "Tummoc" (minus the “e”). That is what we intend to do: Reverse the trend of decreasing public transport usage in urban India!
We're looking for people to help us take on the following kinds of problems:
- Someone’s traveling to airport/office/home - can we suggest them public transport routes with first mile & last mile and accurate tracking of individual leg of the journey
- Someone’s new in the city - can we help them travel from A to B in the most efficient way
- Someone’s planning to not use their private vehicle for commute - can we design the efficient and reliable system to plan their commute with accurate information of public and private transport
- Transition people from private to hybrid multimodal commute
- Someone's traveling home late at night - can we give their friends, family peace of mind?
- Build single mobile ticket for the entire journey
What you’ll bring
- Possess at least 3+ years of experience in ios Experience with swift
- Strong understanding of algorithms
- Have strong knowledge of iOS frameworks, different versions of iOS, and know how to deal with different screen sizes
- Have experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of iOS architectural components and design patterns
- Good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
- Deep understanding of memory management, multi-threaded programming, Background services and synchronization
- Experience in developing secure applications
- Strong debugging and root cause analysis skills alongside data structures
- Familiarity with designing and developing Core OS frameworks
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and apply your experience in process and technical leadership
- Work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
- Experience in google maps apis & location services
- Experience with Local DB
- Experience in building custom UI
- Experience with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
- Good understanding with code versioning such as git
- Experience with beta and release process
Good to have
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries
- Working on an app with worldwide impact - help to make cities usable
- Influence over the product that you and your friends use every day
- Lots of team building & recreation activities
- Lots of Tummoc Goodies
- Employee referral bonus
We respect time, talent, trust
Apply, only if you possess the above skills, have a never giving up attitude and have a true passion for public transport.
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience -
You're highly energetic, looking to innovate and want to make an impact. Your work will have a direct impact on 5 million+ users, many of whom will use their Android phones exclusively for interacting with our services. Your role will be to lead the entire Android Team of 10 Android Developers which is incharge of maintaining the existing applications and developing new features. Your responsibilities will include architecting new modules, setting and driving coding standards and adopting new methodologies in Android Development.
1. 4-6+ Years of hands-on development on Android
2. Extensive understanding of Architectures - both old and new -> MVC to MVVM To Clean
3. Excellent In-depth understanding of Java and Kotlin Programming Languages
4. 2+ Years of managing android developers
5. Have worked on or scaled an app to more than 1mn downloads
6. Obsessed about long term solutions, yet understands business requirements to deliver projects quickly
7. Good understanding of backend technologies for better cross teamwork
8. Obsessed about app ratings, app vitals, and crash-free apps
1. Lead the Testbook Android Team of 10+ Android Developers
2. Own the Testbook Android App (2Cr+ Installs) and its related 500+ Apps
3. Work extensively with Product Managers to deliver quality products and features
4. Improve the App Architecture and drive processes for code reviews, releases.
5. Take up occasional challenging Android coding tasks
About Us :
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 1.36 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets. Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work. The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift depending on project requirements and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with Version Control System
- Experience with Bug Tracking
Added advantage if the candidate possess below skills.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Bluetooth communication, BLE
- Performance and Security related Concepts
Proven experience building Mobile Apps using React Native.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Management of the application and its integration with back-end services.
Astute sense of User Interface and User Experience design
Managing large sets of data transfer between server and App.
Offline usage with sync capabilities.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Experience with automated testing suites like Jest
Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
Working experience with APIs and third-party libraries
Experience with FCM or similar.
Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and
routing in addition to React.
Experience using Git as a control System
nurture.farm is looking for an experienced Tech Lead who is eager to have an impact on the future of sustainable agriculture around the globe.
At nurture.farm, we are putting the farmer at the center of everything we do. We
are building a more resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem by reducing risks
and improving the quality of life for the farmers and their families through
digitization of the farming life cycle, financial inclusion of the farming community,
and affordable timely access to products, technologies, advisory and services. We
are a technology-led organization, focused on bringing scalable and sustainable
solutions to the farming ecosystem. We are a young entrepreneurial startup that
wants to learn, create and adapt every day. We aspire to create a happy and pro
ductive workplace for our employees, that embodies respect and transparency in
every part of the organization.
Nurture.farm is looking for builders and tinkerers, who derive pleasure from
creating something from scratch.Dreamers, who are passionate about creating
something that touches of millions of people, and transforms lives. Sculptors, who
take pride in simplicity of design, and have the keenest eye for detail when it
comes to quality,learners, who look forward to continuing to grow everyday.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Enthusiastic to take on problems across the full-stack
- Mentor junior engineers
- Architect large scale systems
What we’re looking for
Builders and tinkerers, who derive pleasure from creating something from scratch,
dreamers, who are passionate about creating something that touches millions of people, and transforms lives,
sculptors, who take pride in simplicity of design, and have the keenest eye for detail when it comes to quality
learners, who look forward to continuing to grow every day
5-8yrs of mobile development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
Professional experience in building apps/sdks using Android SDK and/or Flutter
Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, Kotlin, Dart.
Knowledge of React Native/Flutter will be a plus.
Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
Designation : IOS Developer
Location : HSR, Bangalore
About the Company
Making impact driven by Data.
Vumonic Datalabs is a data-driven startup providing business insights to e-commerce & e-tail companies to help them make data-driven decisions to scale up their business and understand their competition better. As one of the EU's fastest growing (and coolest) data companies, we believe in revolutionizing the way businesses make their most important business decisions by providing first-hand transaction based insights in real-time..
About the Role
We are looking to hire an iOS Developer to design and build functional applications compatible with a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications with a commitment to delivering sophisticated design, creation of quality products and collaborating with the design team for new features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
If you have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks and IMAP Protocol, are hungry to learn, compassionate about your work and are familiar with the mentioned technical skills, we’d love to speak with you.
What you’ll do
- Design, build, upgrade and boost email client applications to create an exceptional user experience
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization of application
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Identify bottlenecks and devise elegant solutions to improve the scope of functionality of the application
- Ensuring quality and performance as per expected specifications.
What you need to have
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks and understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Deep understanding of native iOS languages & technologies such as Swift, Xcode, UIKit etc.
- Proficient at coding, client communication and product development.
- 2 or more years of working experience as an iOS Developer.
- More than 1 year of working experience with communication-based applications
- Excited to learn, are a hustler and “Do-er”
- Passionate about building products that create impact.
- Updated with the latest technological developments & enjoy upskilling yourself with market trends.
- Keen on benchmarking and optimizing deliverables by taking ownership.
- Willing to experiment with novel ideas, take calculated risks & work efficiently
- Driven to achieve objectives by collaborating proactively with team members
- Someone with a problem-solving attitude, ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting expected deadlines and exceptional communication skills
- Interested to work as part of a supportive, highly motivated and fun team.
We are looking for a Sr. React Native Developer to help design and develop a new mobile application.
Roles and Responsibilities
2. Working closely with design and technology teams to gather requirements and formulate solutions.
3. Coordinating with back-end team to establish JSON-based APIs.
4. Deploying and managing application on Google Play Store & App Store.
5. Optimizing application for maximum speed, performance, and compatibility.
6. Making recommendations to address UI/UX issues.
7. Providing assistance to QA to ensure the app is properly tested and QAd.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
2. Strong experience working with React Native on production apps, with knowledge of existing standards and best practices.
4. Experience with version control tools (GIT).
5. Experience with responsive design/implementation.
6. Familiarity with REST APIs.
7. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
9. A good eye for detail and a passion for high-quality user experiences.
Knowledge in any or all of any or all of Swift, Objective-C, Java, and Kotlin is a big plus.