What do we need?
We are looking for a Flutter developer to join us as an intern as soon as possible. We operate through mobile and web apps. You will be one among the initial team of core developers using technology to delight customers.
What will you do?
- Architect, design, build, deploy, and maintain scalable, reusable software
- Help us build an awesome backend for our mobile apps
- Work on feature development, designing solutions and deployments etc
What you must have.
- Have built two or more iOS/Android apps in Flutter
- knowledge of Dart
- Experience with third-party analytics and marketing SDK’s like Firebase, and Clevertap.
- Experience with integration of Admob or Facebook Audience network experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
- Experience in developing Location Based Services
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Should be aware of platform-independent mobile application development trends/tools
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About AppyHigh Technology LLP
AppyHigh started building products since 2017. We would start lean, build the MVP, test it and finally scale. We’ve launched over 30 products at AppyHigh, across mobile and web in the last 3 years and garnered 500 million+ users (and counting). We envision to create and invest in technology that engages, informs and empowers people to do more.
We are venturing into SaaS providing unique generative AI tools for small and medium-sized businesses and online direct-to-consumer brands. We give an unparalleled level of visual appeal to our clients' online stores, websites, and social media channels. Our goal is to empower our clients with the tools they need to create stunning visual content without the need for expensive equipment or extensive technical knowledge.
Founded by third-generation tech entrepreneurs who have made successful exits in the past, and backed by an enthusiastic team, Appyhigh is looking to make a mark in the world of the internet with finely designed products for the digital masses.
If this excites you, then believe us when we say - we have not even scratched the surface yet!
Executive - Application Development (2)
Web & Mobile Applications development
- Responsible for driving development team and coordinate strategies to ensure smooth functioning of delivered software service to internal customers.
- Ability to work with complex business scenarios supporting critical business functions deployed across multiple locations.
- Manage day-to-day activities of application development team following SDLC principles.
- Exposure to Agile or Scrum Development, DevOps preferred
- Exposure to API management and UX design preferred
- Manage and coordinate the teams working on development using PHP/MYSQL, Oracle/APEX, Android Mobile application, etc.
- Help maintain the code quality, its organization, and automations.
- Experience in Project and team management
- Should have worked on large scale applications
Our client is a community-based marketplace for global wellness entrepreneurs (both in services and products) and consumers. They provide platform and technology to enable sustainable & holistic wellness professionals to be successful. For the consumers, they create health awareness through our enriching content and help them reach their health goals through our world-class Experts, tools, programs and products.
Role: Mobile Developer
Location: Noida (in office)
• Experience in building complex applications using Flutter (preferred) or using similar mobile frameworks
• 2+ years’ experience in mobile application development
• Knowledge AWS/cloud hosting
• CI/CD development/deployment practices
. Working with Docker containers
• Modern software design practices
• Secure coding best practices
• Best practice knowledge of API development
• Strong development testing knowledge - Unit testing, test automation
Bonus if you have:
• Experience with platform channels or writing Flutter plugins to interact with native APIs
• Back End C# .NET/ .Net Core
• MS SQL experience
• Experience with microservice architectures
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratising medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medicine bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for an Android developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Minimum 3 years of strong knowledge of Android SDK, Java & Kotlin
- Fundamental knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving and complexity analysis.
- Hands-on experience with architecture design patterns including MVP, MVVM & MVC, dependency injection & Fragments
- Ability to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code.
- Experience with Git, Third-Party SDK integrations, RESTful APIs, OAuth, JSON, and Web Services.
- Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimization and in-depth experience with multi-threaded and networked applications
- Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of the design into code
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to fit well in a collaborative and charged workspace.
- Respect for deadlines.
- Knowledge of Android Architecture Components and Jetpack.
- Performance Optimization.
- Experience in Kotlin - Bonus point
- Passionate about working in a startup and creating a great product.
We enable humans & machines with internet connectivity at a price that they can afford.
The inspiration for Wifi Dabba came from the founders working together for the last decade in the mobile application industry and realising the biggest reason for user churn being access to cheap and affordable internet access. From having worked on ground onboarding users and facing poor connectivity issues all the time, we took it on ourselves to fix the internet access problem for the common citizen.
At Wifi Dabba (YC W17), we are building a low cost, scalable & distributed Wi-Fi infrastructure to connect next billion users online. We do this by deploying a grid of lasers (Free Space Optics) over the cities & town and bring cheap and fast internet for everyone. We enable anyone to buy 1 gig of data access at a time at a price they can afford. Sachetization of internet access is the foundation to rebuilding internet for all. We do this by leveraging crypto and blockchain to truly make internet infrastructure ownership distributed — our vision is to be connectivity layer for the Web3 world.
Why work with us?
- You will get the chance to be an early team member at a fast-growth YC startup.
- You get to define the future of telecom infrastructure ownership and operations.
- We’re a tight-knit team where you'll learn a ton and have ownership.
- Opportunity to build for the next billion users.
- Strong engineering background preferably in Computer Science
- Experience architecting, developing, and testing android application code end-to-end
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience working with mobile analytics
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like GIT, SVN.
- Experience in building user interfaces for mobile apps.
- Participate in design discussions with business users, web producers and engineering teams.
- Perform requirements analysis, high-level design, effort estimation for new business requirements and feature enhancements.
- Write clean, concise, and sustainable code.
- Team player who enjoys collaborative effort.
- Entrepreneurial mindset (we encourage all employees to be future founders and this can be a great stepping stone towards that)
- Customer-centric and passionate about working in a small & focused team
- Previous experience building/working in telecom software or infrastructure
- Previous experience building web3 project - DeFi / Blockchain infrastructure
- Previous experience at a high-growth, fast-paced startup
Minimum 5 years of coding experience in Swift in creating Enterprise Mobile Applications of high
performance and global at scale
Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring
Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
Working experience with popular thid party libraries for networking, async image loading
Experience building complex applications and g Objective-C / C++/SWFIT with Cocoa and other
Strong understanding of iOS application architecture and Implementation (MVC, MVVM)
Experience with multithreaded programming, reusable frameworks, UI components, iOS SDK performance
tools and optimization techniques
Knowledge on UIKit, Core Animation, Autolayout, Size Classes, SnapKit
Knowledge on Core Location, MapKit, AVFoundation, StoreKit, Extensions, AddressBook, EventKit, CAllKit,
SiriKit, Core Bluetooth
Knowledge on Spatial Reasoning
Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
Experience in Agile methodology.
Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
Previous experience of developing VoIP based solution, live streaming/video calling based application
DevOps understanding is a plus.
Previous experience of working in Product/Solution development or Start-ups will be added advantage
Domain Knowledge: Health care
Good Communication skill
3+ experience as an app developer.
Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
Knowledge of C-based libraries.
Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
Experience with continuous integration
Jamun Informatics Private Limited (Jamun) is a Delhi-based startup Backed by Splendor Group, a pedigreed Indian business house. Jamun is focused on creating niche software solutions to solve B2C and B2B problems in the ecosystem of Consumer Durables and Electronics (CDEs). Jamun is creating India’s first Super App for Personal and Home Electronics and Appliances or CDEs – PingKaro. Jamun is partnering with various Brands and integrating with their CRM systems to create a new ecosystem for customers across the country
Swift Developer job description
We are looking for a Swift Developer to join our team, As a Swift Developer candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS and OS X. He/She will oversee development of applications and their integration with back-end services. Candidate should be proficient in Swift which is the new programming language for iOS and OS X development. They are usually good with Objective-C.
Swift Developer duties and responsibilities:
• Plan, design and implement applications for iOS and OS X
• Monitor the performance, quality, and responsiveness of company's applications
• Work with the rest of the team to define, design, and develop new features
• Identify process bottlenecks
• Find and fix bugs in a timely manner
• Suggest improvement for the current processes
• Swift Developer requirements and qualifications
• Proficiency in Swift
• 5+ years of experience as a Swift Developer or similar role
• Knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
• Experience with embedded databases
• Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
• Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus
• Understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skill
Job Description: Looking for React Native Developer,Having Experience range from 3 to 7 Years.