Job Functions / Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other developers to define and implement new features for our iOS mobile applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in the application to maintain its stability and reliability.
- Optimize mobile applications for performance and responsiveness.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and technologies to improve the mobile application continuously.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Work closely with QA teams to ensure rigorous testing of the application.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers when necessary.
· 4-6 years of professional experience in mobile application development.
· Extensive experience with iOS development, including Swift and Objective-C.
· Knowledge of native iOS libraries and frameworks. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs and integration.
· Solid understanding of mobile app design principles and user interface guidelines.
· You can work independently on solving complex problems and troubleshooting cryptic
· Fluent in both spoken and written English
· You're a team player and pragmatic programmer.
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
· Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality code.
· Knowledge of Redux or similar state management libraries.
· You're an avid clean coder, and refactoring is part of your normal workflow.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Volansys Technologies
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
A sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be
resourceful, innovative and inventive.
Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have
exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and
Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the
team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver
projects with high business impact.
BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
Minimum 3+ years of iOS application development.
Build iOS applications from scratch and have an understanding of working with 3rd
Party frameworks using Cocoapod as a dependency manager.
Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, UIKit , Swift and having knowledge of socket.IO is a
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
Familiarity with Push Notification APIs.
Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for
About our Client
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by India’s largest retailer and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech
It aims to become one app to manage all your brands loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
The company currently powers closed-loop loyalty programs for all different brands under its parent retail group. Currently, it has 20Mn+ registered customers and 3Mn MAU across 8 brands. Its vision is to be at the center of D2C Brands and the consumer consumption ecosystem
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop React Native and Android Mobile Applications from design
- Can analyse requirements and communicate with clients
- Must have proficiency in communication
- Should have knowledge of Core Android, Java, Kotlin, React Native, MySQL, SQLite, MVVM, MVP and MVC.
- Work on bug fixes and improvement of Mobile applications.
- Preferred to have knowledge in React Native and Android both.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 3 + years of experience in Android development.
- Minimum 1 Year experience in React Native development.
- BE/MS/MCA/PGDCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Have worked on ReactJS Projects
Hello Flutter Freaks!!
HestaBit is looking for Flutter Developers to join its team of Development Experts. Candidates having experience Two or more Android / IOS App developed with Flutter. Either Deployed on App store / Google Play store or available on GitHub
- Good knowledge in Flutter development.
- Experience with Version Control Tools like GIT
- Must have good understanding of Cubit or Bloc or Get X.
- Must have good understanding of Swift or Kotlin/Java
- Must have experience of basic animations in flutter
- Experience in Android / IOS Development
- Understanding of the Agile Development Life-Cycle
- Must have good knowledge of Dart
- Must have understanding of firebase services.
- Experience with Third - Party library and APIs.
- CTC: Best In the industry
- Office Address: 247/32 D Block Sector-63 Noida Vihaan Building 3rd Floor.
- Experience: 2-6 Years
- Industry: IT/Software Services
- Functional Area: Software Development
- Role: Software Engineer
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
About the Company:
HestaBit is a leading managed Web and Mobile App development service company. The team ranks as the number one development team for Web and Mobile based projects in the UK.
With its niche focus on Product based startups, the team strives to deliver functional products that are being used by millions of global users today. The company has a clientele in over 40 countries and has been growing at a rate of more than 85% YOY in terms of revenue for the last 6 years.
Our clientele includes Giants like NewsNation, Grey Group Singapore, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Birla Enterprises.
- Develop hybrid mobile app for iOS and Android platform using Flutter framework
- Hands of experience in Flutter
- Proven software development experience
- Flutter/ React Native Developer
Developed at least 2 apps and live
Jamun Informatics Private Limited (Jamun) is a Delhi-based startup Backed by Splendor Group, a pedigreed Indian business house. Jamun is focused on creating niche software solutions to solve B2C and B2B problems in the ecosystem of Consumer Durables and Electronics (CDEs). Jamun is creating India’s first Super App for Personal and Home Electronics and Appliances or CDEs – PingKaro. Jamun is partnering with various Brands and integrating with their CRM systems to create a new ecosystem for customers across the country
Swift Developer job description
We are looking for a Swift Developer to join our team, As a Swift Developer candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS and OS X. He/She will oversee development of applications and their integration with back-end services. Candidate should be proficient in Swift which is the new programming language for iOS and OS X development. They are usually good with Objective-C.
Swift Developer duties and responsibilities:
• Plan, design and implement applications for iOS and OS X
• Monitor the performance, quality, and responsiveness of company's applications
• Work with the rest of the team to define, design, and develop new features
• Identify process bottlenecks
• Find and fix bugs in a timely manner
• Suggest improvement for the current processes
• Swift Developer requirements and qualifications
• Proficiency in Swift
• 5+ years of experience as a Swift Developer or similar role
• Knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
• Experience with embedded databases
• Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
• Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus
• Understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skill
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes- React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native
- React Native
- Location: Mohali Phase 7
- 5 Days Working
Experience- 1 to 5 Yrs
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Must be able to deal with complexity. Should know about the complexities of Enterprise
Mobility, Blockchain, IoT
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
- Responsible for design, develop, and implement new ideas and products from scratch.
- You will be interfacing with the server-side engineering team to scale out our apps across thousands of users.
- You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and submission of our iOS apps.
- Manage and deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test, and realize products/features.
- Optimizing performance for the app and keeping it up to date with the latest industry standards.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Good understanding of Swift, Cocoa framework, Core Data, AutoLayout, UIKit, Xcode & iOS applications.
- Proven hands on experience working with table views, scroll views, delegates, notifications, NS operations, GCD.
- Extensive mobile development experience with iOS Proficiency in Swift.
- More than one application developed end to end for iPhone.
- Experience in writing unit and functional tests.
- Experience in usage of Instruments to detect memory leaks and for performance optimisation.
- Solid understanding of memory management with and without ARC.
- Knowledge of iOS networking and Multithreading.
- Strong sense of good Application UI Design.
- In depth understanding of Apple recommended guidelines and best practices for coding.
- Knowledge of software development best practices including continuous integration, development of high quality code, reusable toolkits and libraries.
- Understanding of prevailing architecture/technology concept.
- Knowledge about Git.
- Able to fit in well within an informal environment.
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals.