We are looking for a Flutter Developer responsible for creating multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework. The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining existing apps. Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have strong previous experience in Flutter and Dart development.
• Good exposure to integration projects.
• Hands-on experience and expertise in Building interfaces with Android SDK, Android Studio and development.
• Rest Api knowledge.
• Expertise in Android Flutter.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new creative ideas.
• Skills required teamwork, leadership, and self-motivated.
• Adaptive to learn any technology.
• Design and Build sophisticated and highly salable apps using Flutter.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and APIs.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Reading the description below might take a few minutes, but we promise it is all worth it.
Let's start with,
The Opportunity :
Apps10X is looking to hire a Sr. Android Developer who possesses a passion to build scalable apps, learn and grow quickly. Your work will directly impact millions of lives as you will be working on one of our high growth products. We have over 100 Million users across all our products and we are growing exponentially.
Our ideal candidate has at least 2 to 5 years of experience in Android Development.
What we believe :
- Our number one priority is company culture. our whole belief is that "your culture is your brand
- All the team members are open to converse, helping and teaching.
- You will always be noticed for your better work and rewarded.
- Great work-life balance with the flexibility of you deciding your working hours.
What You'll Do :
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop new features and cutting edge user experience
- Work on bug fixing, code optimisation and performance improvements
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Code evaluation and managing the teammates
What We Need You To Have :
- Understanding of kotlin and coroutines.
- Knowledge of design patterns (MVVM and MVI)
- Understanding of dependency injection frameworks like Dagger HILT
- Understanding of RxJava, observable pattern
- Proficient in debugging and analysis skills using ADB
- Good knowledge of memory management, concurrency, and multi-threading
- Experience of working with Test Driven Development
- Experience and passion to built great user experiences
- Good knowledge of OOPS, data structure and algorithms
- B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science and/or relevant work experience.
- Previous work experience at startup would be a plus
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Work Location : Bengaluru (Koramangala)
Education : B.E/B.Tech Preferred (Engineering in CSE and Experience in startup would be a plus)
Desired Skills : Android, Kotlin, MVVM, Dagger HILT, Coroutines
- Health Insurance for yourself and your Parents- We know a healthy employee is a happy and productive employee. That's why we offer a variety of health insurance options to meet your lifestyle. You'll have access to the top providers and physicians available to you and your family.
- Unlimited leaves- No strict leave policies. It's flexible but disciplined.
- Flexible work timings- You decide your work timing. Feel free to work on your productive time, Just that work gets done as per timeline.
- Challenging work- All our products targeted 100+ Million users. One gets to work on scale and experience solving challenging problems.
- Great team- Like-minded talented team to work with
- Career growth- Boost your career growth by 10X more learning and opportunities
- MacBook to work- You decide your machine, however, we prefer Apple
- Team outing- Join us on our annual 2-3 days team outing! Our last one was in Ooty, Tamil Nadu
- Office lunch - Daily free lunch
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we're looking for people who do the same. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Apps10X!
We know that people are more than what's on their CV. If- this role highlights your experience and gets you excited- please apply!
Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
Experience working in an agile development process.
Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes. Work with native modules as and when required.
Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and iOS Write automated tests to ensure error-free code and performance Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency Implement clean, smooth animations to provide an excellent user interface Work with third-party dependencies and APIs Work with Redux architecture to improve performance of the websites/mobile apps Coordinate with the cross-functional teams to build apps in stipulated time/budget.
Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git.
Good communication skills in English.
Our team is looking for experienced mobile developers to lead the development of cross-platform mobile applications and be responsible for major technical decisions associated with them accountable for their successful execution.
In this position on the software engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to many client and internal-facing products. FarmSetu’s suite of products spans multiple technical domains and disciplines in software and hardware, so experience in end-to-end systems thinking across distributed components is key for this role.
What You Will Do
- Design, implement and deploy mobile applications
- Lead the delivery of software projects in a team-based environment
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, product managers, customer success representatives and other engineers to define, design, scope and ship new features using elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Help others to improve the quality of their work through regular design and code reviews
- Deliver new features to production environments and support them in operation
- Participate in building the open engineering culture at FarmSetu
FarmSetu’s technology stack includes (but will not be limited to) Python, Django/Flask/FastAPI, GraphQL, Hasura, React, Flutter, Dart, Postgres, Celery, Docker, Git/Bitbucket to be deployed on Digitalocean/GCP infrastructure. We’re also quick to adopt better tools and processes, so you’ll be more than welcome to help shape our tool suite.
What You Will Bring to FarmSetu
- 2+ years of experience developing applications at an enterprise scale using the mobile technologies in our stack
- Ability to translate user experience design (mockups, wireframes and user journeys) into code
- Familiarity with Cloud/SaaS architectures and how to build secure and maintainable applications
- Strong understanding of unit testing, design patterns and usage of tools like profilers
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools
- Worked in an Agile multi-functional team
- Thrive in an environment that requires you to partner with multiple cross-functional teams as stakeholders/customers
- Great oral and written communication skills
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual compensation reviews
- 12 days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Ongoing investment in you and your skills
- The right equipment for the job
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Strong knowledge on LAMP Stack and Python
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android & iOS
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically - Retrofit, axios, Alamofire, etc.
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and
the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Proficiency in Django & NoSQl
- 4+ years of mobile software development (iOS & Android).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile language (Swift, Java, Objective-C, etc.). Experience with multiple platforms is preferred.
- Desire and ability to expand expertise into additional mobile languages.
- Expertise in designing testable software and building large scale, complex applications.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code.
- A portfolio of Apps or SDKs already built and in the App Store and Google Play.
- Desire to build a larger in-house team and manage a group of developers over time.
- Some management experience preferred.
HBOX is a US Based Digital Health Company, Enabling Primary Care Providers (PCP) to
capture true Virtual Care Opportunities beyond Telehealth. We enable PCP to
provide Proactive and Continuous Care and add new Recurring monthly revenue
streams without any upfront cost. With our unique distribution and business
model, we are seeing fast acceptance and great adaption with our target
customers. We have built unique and Industry's first Integrated
Hardware, Cloud & AI Technologies based Virtual care Platform for PCP
Market. We are US focused Post revenue company with customers in 7 US States
and growing extremely fast.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with their US-based counterpart to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. This job requires both Android System and UI development competence.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
Work with outside data sources and APIs
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Proven software development experience and Android skills development
Proven working experience in Android app development and
Have published at least one original Android app
Experience with Android SDK
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Roles and Responsibilities
Hiring for Mobile app Developer (1 to 2 yrs.)
- Develop hybrid mobile app for iOS and Android platform using Flutter framework
- Hands of experience in Flutter
- Proven software development experience
- Flutter/ React Native Developer
- Must have Experienced 6 months to 2 yrs. in above
- Developed at least 2 apps and live
Desired Candidate Profile
Fresher, Experience mobile app developer
- Experience in developing Android/ iOS applications
- Testing and debugging skills
- Design, Develop and maintain applications-Exp. in Flutter/React native
Senior Android Development Engineer - Chennai
Who we are?
Kaleidofin is a financial platform for the informal sector, which provides solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Omidyar Network, Blume Ventures and well known individual investors have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model with $2.8 million in seed funding.
With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com/
What You’ll Do?
We are seeking extremely smart & independent senior developers who are gung ho about building large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers. You will:
- Lead design and development of products working closely with business team
- Independently own software components and co-own entire applications with a small group of fellow developers
- Formally mentor junior software engineers on the team, reviewing design documents, (peer) reviewing code, providing design direction and guidance
- Build performant, scalable, yet secure, enterprise ready android applications with architecture that is fast yet lean on the backend servers enabling them to support millions of users in parallel
- Establish strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption
Who You Need To Be?
- 4+ years’ experience in android software development and delivery
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering (preferably computer science or sister branches) from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
- Able to take ownership of working with multiple teams – Product, Back end, QA, Business from start of development to go-live.
- Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
- Skill set
- Strong knowledge of UI architectural patterns like MVVM(preferable), MVC, MVP, data binding, activity & fragment lifecycle, recycler view, navigation component, layouts (constraint layout preferable), theming etc.
- Should have actively used retrofit, work managers, android jetpack, Rx java, dagger, retrofit, android sdk, GIT/bitbucket, gradle/ant and very keen on exploring other proven tech stack.
- Comfortable with test driven development in android with UI testing, instrumented unit testing and unit testing using junits and mockito
- Have working knowledge of writing backend REST API’s (preferably in Java, spring boot & hibernate) without having to completely depend on backend engineers for delivery
- Has worked in a fast paced agile organization building stateless and re-entrant/resumable android applications.
- Should have worked on building applications across wide range of android devices and android versions.
- Experience of Kotlin (especially kotlin coroutines and koin) is a big plus.