Jobs at Cloudzies
We are looking for a champion Full Stack Developer to join our growing team!
We are a startup in stealth mode and operate in OnDemand. We are looking for an independent, autonomous, and expert Full Stack developer to take the company from foundation to a live stage.
Skills Required: Node.js, MongoDB, React.js, REST APIs, Gitlab, Database management, swagger/postman.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with building Job Aggregators
- At least 1 years experience in MERN Stack
- Good understanding of ES6
- Good knowledge of front-end technologies such as React. js, HTML5 and CSS3.
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
1-3 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions
Detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating ReactJS based solutions
1-2 years with Node.js and Express
Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
Eye for details is crucial
Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of interaction design (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)
Additional Skills & Competencies
Excellent communication and organizational skills
GraphQL knowledge is plus
Developing for mobile platforms
Twitter Bootstrap and LESS
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- NextJS knowldge is huge plus.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Firebase and cloud function expereince would be huge plus
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
People hiring at Cloudzies
About the company
India has more than 75m dairy farmers with over 300m cattle. India is the largest livestock economy in the world valued at over $250B. 1/3rd Indian households rely on dairy farming as a regular and predictable source of income. On average a cattle costs $650+ making it one of the most significant purchases in the life of a dairy farmer. Owning to the milking cycles of cows and buffalos, each farmer trades cattle multiple times a year.
The beauty and the opportunity for us is this happens completely offline and is completely unorganized. Every aspect of the industry is completely unorganized - far behind anything else in the Agri ecosystem in India.
This gives Animall a blue ocean opportunity. We aim to be the operating system of the $250B dairy farming industry by building a one-stop-shop for anything and everything cattle.
Think Cattle, Think Animall
We can possibly disrupt every step of this value chain -
- The cheapest, fastest, safest, and most convenient way to trade cattle
- Seamless integration of financing & insurance
- World-class cattle healthcare infrastructure and artificial insemination
- High quality and balanced cattle feed at fair rates
- State of the art dairy farming practices
And this is what we will do to ultimately achieve our mission of -
💡 making dairy farming meaningfully profitable
Our product growth is a testament to the need for disruption in this space. We have only focused on trading for now. Within 2 years since its launch, Animall is the largest cattle trading platform in the world with an annual GTV of $500m with 8+ million dairy farmers using the Animall app. The product has immense customer love. Our NPS is 65+ and 60% of our dairy farmers refer Animall to at least one friend every month. We have recently also started Animall farms where farmers can buy and sell cattle.
If you look forward to working in a challenging environment, creating massive impact, and crave a steep learning curve, then Animall is the right place to be. The next few decades will be heavily focused on building for Bharat. Animall is proud and fortunate to be at the forefront of this movement. So can you! Join the next white revolution 🥛 and build for BHARAT 🇮🇳
The white revolution is being powered by Sequoia, Nexus, SIG, Omnivore, Beenext, Rocketship.VC and angels like Deepinder (Zomato), Sahil (Delhivery), Kunal (CRED), Vidit (Meesho) & Ranjeet (Pratilipi). We have raised $23M.
Android App 📱
About the company
Recykal’s sustainability technology connects various stakeholders to create one of its kind ecosystem via a digital technology platform enabling transactions between the consumers, businesses, waste collectors and recyclers. Their unique offerings enables Digital Take back programs from different stakeholders involved Consumers, Bulk Consumers, Informal sector.
Their customer engagement app UZED promises digital awareness at a massive scale to educate very large audience via downloadable app for Android and iOS users. Brands can run awareness drives, take back drives through this app
About the company
About the company
About the company
Novelship is a Southeast Asia-facing online buy and sell marketplace for sneakers and luxury streetwear brands, designed based on an auction market model. We aggregate street fashion worldwide and bring them to the booming Southeast Asian users. Upon successfully making a deal via Novelship, sellers must ship their products to us, where it will undergo stringent authentication protocols to ensure no fakes. Facilitated by payment, logistics and forwarding partners, we break down the barriers to Cross-border buy and sell, and bring the superior shopping experience to users.
About the company
Scoutflo (https://www.scoutflo.com) is a platform to discover the best commercial open source products in the market.
We are working on building a space for connecting buyers and sellers of secure, reliable and scalable commercial open source products.
We aim to solve the discovery, distribution and monetization challenges of vendors, and help businesses find the right products for their needs.
Our vision is to make commercial open source mainstream by increasing its awareness and adoption.
To know more about our vision, visit https://www.scoutflo.com/our-vision
About the company
We Personalize fashion shopping in real time. Period !