At Tiluf, We are looking for a React Native & Android native (Java + Kotlin) expert, who is extremely passionate about exploring and learning new areas and interested in working on a new-age hyper-reality social network that's changing how people interact with others around them and working on AI/Ml based parallels in collaboration with "Meta" around body augmentation and generative AI in AR.
What is Tiluf?
A real-life social network leveraging Augmented Reality to make real-time interactions with new (or known) people, as effortless and habit-forming as interacting through social media. Finally, no more hesitating when approaching someone in-person. We're here to solve the real-life out-of-the-screen social problems that we face every day, and that Tinder and Instagram overlook!
Nothing can explain Tiluf better than seeing how people are using it: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/z97ist9jx4Y
- Previous experience and expertise working with React-native and Android native: > 3 years
- Experience in writing node modules/bridges
- Should be comfortable with relocating to Bangalore. Team Tiluf greatly enjoys working together in the same office space.
Location: Tiluf, opp. JPMorgan, Marathalli, Bangalore.
- Making the Tiluf exosystem more efficient, scalable, instant, and user-friendly so that it can cater to millions of users around the world.
- Working in collaboration with "Meta" on AI/Ml based parallels focusing on body augmentation and generative AI in AR.
- Working on improving the in-house XR technology.
- Designing architecture for the system to make it more efficient and scalable.
- Collaborating with UI/UX team for making a world-class user experience
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to make automated marketing in-app flows.
- Collaborating with the Community team to make the product as engaging as possible.
- Coding Ninja - great at writing logic and designing architecture.
- Expertise in native Android(Java + kotlin)
- Knowledge and interest in AI/Ml - https://developers.google.com/ar/develop/java/machine-learning - This will be the starting point
- Expertise in React Native
- Rock-solid at working with and writing native modules/bridges.
- Always motivated to take the lead and learn new things.
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux, Redux-saga, AsyncStorage
- A team player - It's a cliché but it's really important that the team feels that you are always there for them and have their backs.
- You'll flourish here if you are - Passionate and enthusiastic about building world-changing products!
- You are able to Thrive in uncertainty - as we are building something new so we don't have much luxury to copy from others.
- Excited to work in a startup culture with innovation and horizontal hierarchy.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for a Hybrid Mobile application developer who likes being part of an innovative team, where he/she will get to work on the best product in the market. Able to Design and develop Hybrid Mobile applications using the latest web technologies, primarily React native.
● Who can join immediately
● Opportunity to work in Cloud-based Data Solutions and Products.
Required Skills & Experience:
● Extensive experience in Hybrid Mobile application design and development using
● Has a minimum of 2+ years of experience in React native.
● Experience with RESTful APIs and server-side APIs integration.
● Hands-on experience in HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, and Angular
● Experience with Git.
● Worked in Agile projects.
● Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, able to work both in teams and individually.
- Overall Experience: 4-5 years.
- Relevant Experience: 2-3 years.
- Minimum 2 years relevant and real-time experience in React Native.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, BitBucket Technology agnostic and confidence to switch technology stacks as per requirement.
- Understanding of programming in general, code optimization, and best practices for software development.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, and deployment.
- Knowledge of general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience in automated testing suites, like Jest/ Mocha/ Express, is a plus.
- Experience with Agile Development methodology.
- Familiar with App distribution Process for both iOS and Android.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Role 2-3 years of experience required.
- Proficient in rendering components with Native APIs.
- Proficient in one or more libraries (e. g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system.
4+ years developing apps for iOS and WatchOS
He/she will lead of a iOS developer team
We will provide him a full functional app and he need to develop the new features
He/she must be able to understand other person code and be able to solve problems and be resolutive
Focus Expertise with customization of video player Livestreaming apps
Connecting Bluetooth devices and developing apps for iWatch
Optional - JIRA - GITLAB
Web Page : http://www.synergym.es" target="_blank">www.synergym.es
We are at : Paseo Marítimo Pablo Ruiz Picasso, 15-19, Spain.
|Software Engineer - iOS|
|Job Description (iOS)|
|We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iPhone and iPad. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.|
|Design and build applications for the iOS platform|
|Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements|
|Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications|
|Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features|
|Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs|
|Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization|
|Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch|
|Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.|
|Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning|
|Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services|
|Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards|
|Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines|
|Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred|
|Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools|
|Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications|
|Knack for benchmarking and optimization|
|Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git|
|Familiarity with continuous integration|
|Experience with third-party libraries and APIs|
|Additional (nice to have) Requirements:|
|Knowledge on AI development|
|Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent degree|
React Native Developer Job Description
- We are looking for 2-3 years of qualified React Native developer to join our work on our Fintech Products (Algomojo, Optionaction, Tradeaction)
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms like Android and iOS.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- The role requires developers to be comfortable with bleeding-edge technology and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Responsibilities and Required Skills :
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
Hands-on experience on React Native Framework for at least 2-3 years.
Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Gitl)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
Knowledge of native Android and iOS is required
Knowledge of TV App Development is a plus
Company name - MindCrew Technologies
Experience- 2+ years of experience
Skills Required- React Native, iOS App Development, Android Development
Hello Developers, MindCrew Technologies in search of React native developer for Indore location.
Responsibilities and Duties
Building user-friendly IOS and Android apps on React Native Platfrom. proficient in Coding debugging.
Collaborate with cross-functional terms to define and design new features.
Work on bug fixing and improving applications performance.
Hands-on experience in optimizing code for application performance.
Ability to deliver projects on time by satisfying client's needs.
Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented and fully tested code.
React Native, Android, iOS Development, cross platform app, Web Development, Node.js
Required Experience and Qualifications
Exp in react native development of min 6 months maximum 2yr
Must have done 1 live project on react native independently.
Onsite opportunity ( Denmark)
The young and energetic work environment
Chance to interact with global clients directly
Alternate Saturdays off
Location : Connaught Place,Delhi
1. Must be confident to be the single owner for all Android development work.
2. Must be a good Team Player, to work closely with folks from across functions.
3. Preferably from a b2c Product Company.
4. Understanding about Metrics tracking.