Hands on experience working with Swift 3 , Swift 4. Very strong logical skills. Good hold on operating system concepts and data structure. Experience with web services , core-data , camera kit , image caching concepts, keychain , past experience working with one of the design patterns like MVC / MVVM / Viper , network check.
Good to have: Rx-Swift experience , video / image filter experience , media player usage , complex UX effects , couch-db , RealM.Knowledge of GIT management , Continuous Integration and Continuous Development practices.
Soft Skills: Strong communication skills , high spirited , eager to learn , able to perform in a high pressure environment
Experience: 0 to 5 years
Why join us?
5 Days working
No bond policy
Flexible working hours
Happy & friendly working environment
We are looking for a senior Mobile apps developer responsible for design, development,
and delivery of the new technology platform we are building. Your primary focus will be
development of low latency, highly engaging, and highly scalable mobile apps for ensuring
quality and security. We are looking for Engineers and Leaders who are passionate about
Mobile app development and want to be part of this exciting journey. Anyone with 5-15
years of experience would be best suited for the core team.
§ Deliver complex mobile applications for our next gen online course platform.
§ Drive technical leadership Design, Architect, and Develop New features and new
mobile Applications using Native IOS OR Android
§ Interact regularly with product management, designers, and other internal and
§ Create overall Mobile technology standards and practices and ensure adherence
§ Track, analyse and monitor technology performance metrics
Skills And Qualifications
§ Min. 7 to 8 years of experience and expertise in designing and developing mobile apps
in iOS and Or Android
§ Designs complex systems at the component level, make strategic technology choices,
and directly supervise the quality of designs and implementation inside and between
components. Is hands-on and builds prototypes to prove out complex designs or new
§ Ability to architect, design and implement app features in coordination with the
backend and front end teams.
§ IOS: Swift, Objective-C, iOS core, Xcode, SwiftUI, and UIKit
§ Android: like Java/Kotlin
§ Hands on experience in Flutter is an added plus
§ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git) and CICD
§ Ensures owned and related technologies meet rigorous standards and delivers against
both short and long business needs
We are looking for an experienced IOS developer with a track record of developing Mobile applications, user-friendly and high-performing applications.
2-3 years of experience in iOS Development
Programming Languages: Swift ,Objective C, Cocoa, XML, JSON
Operating Systems/Development Platforms: MAC, iOS all versions
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Experience in various aspects of the Agile SDLC including application development
(application structure, operating system APIs, debugging, performance, security) and
- Experience with rest APIs, offline storage, and threading.
- Strong experience in memory management, performance tuning, and resource
- Experience in working with Test-driven development (TDD).
- Experience in Unit Testing and UI testing.
- Programming iOS native mobile applications from specifications.
- Scope, analyze, design, test, debug and implement complex iOS mobile applications.
- Cutting-edge native mobile application prototyping and development on iPhone/iPad.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ years of experience in mobile application design and development.
- 2+ years of experience with iPhone development platforms experience developing native ios apps: swift, ios SDK, and Xcode.
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries, Restful API, and JSON.
- Deep familiarity with objective-c and cocoa touch experience working with ios frameworks such as core data, core animation, core graphics, and core text working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies experience integrating with WebSocket, VOIP, call kit.
- Must be self-motivated, possess strong communication skills, and be able to work in a team-oriented environment
• Experienced in building high quality, scalable, reusable code
• Experience with necessary compliance and mandatorily need exposure to having
successfully submitted an app to the Appstore
• Knowledge and demonstrable work on the current iOS platform SDK
• Strong understanding of multi-tier architectures, design patterns and good engineering
• Knowledge on how to implement and manage RESTful API's.
• Strong communication skills
• Great team player who inspires, innovates, and delivers results to add value and make a
• User-centric /customer-centric focused, embrace Agile XP practice, and possess a learning
• Must have strong experience working using Android Studio
• Must clearly understand compliance requirements and have experience with successful app submission to the Playstore
• Experience with version control system like SVN, GIT
• Should have a strong understanding of git commands
React Native Developer Job Description
We are searching for a brilliant, flexible React Native Developer to create novel Android / IOS apps that meet the needs of our target audience.
To this end, the React Native Developer's Responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customers' feedback. Over time, you will also be required to create app updates.
To ensure success as an React Native Developer, you should demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages, and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle.
An exceptional React Native Developer will be fearless but respectful in the pursuit of excellence, continually striving to shape the
ways in which Android/ IOS apps impact the world around us.
React Native Developer Responsibilities:
Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android/lOS devices.
Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
Collaborating with Ul and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
● Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C & Swift Expertise in iOS SDK Framework
and building iOS App.
● Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location , Core Animation, Core
Graphics and Core Text, etc) & Xcode
● Good expertise in Auto Layout and adding constraints programmatically
● Must have experience of Memory management, caching mechanisms., Threading and
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
● Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Good understanding of best practices in iOS app design to support iPhone and iPad layouts.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN, and Project
Management tool (JIRA)
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Good written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Strong experience in Flutter development for Android & iOS app
- Expertise in 3rd Party API implementation
- Experience in using GMAPS, FIREBASE other 3rd Party plugins
Job Responsibilities:- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.- Deep familiarity with Swift.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Qualification:- A Bachelor's degree/Masters Degree preferably a BE/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA/ BSc or equivalent.
- Must have completed at least 6 months formal IOS training from a good institute/ company with good hands-on experience on IOS projects.
- Candidates with other degrees and good hands on IOS knowledge will also be considered.
Interview Process: HR Round -> Written Test -> Face to Face Round -> Final Round
Address: Mansa Infotech Pvt Ltd Plot No D-174, Phase VIII-B, Industrial Area,SAS Nagar (Mohali), Punjab, India