- We seek a qualified React Native developer to join our Engineering team.
- 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms as Android and iOS.
- Strong & thorough understanding of React-Native, and its core principles.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
- Familiar with App distribution Process for both iOS and Android.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
Skills:- iOS App Development, React Native, RESTful APIs and Mobile App Development
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About fi ellements
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
A sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be
resourceful, innovative and inventive.
Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have
exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and
Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the
team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver
projects with high business impact.
BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
Minimum 3+ years of iOS application development.
Build iOS applications from scratch and have an understanding of working with 3rd
Party frameworks using Cocoapod as a dependency manager.
Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, UIKit , Swift and having knowledge of socket.IO is a
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
Familiarity with Push Notification APIs.
Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for
CaratLane is a Technology-Driven organization and India’s first omnichannel jewelry brand, it
was founded in 2008, by Mithun Sacheti, with a simple but courageous objective – to make
beautiful jewelry accessible, affordable and forever wearable. With a strategic investment from
Titan Company Limited, CaratLane is now partnered with India’s largest retail jeweler Tanishq.
Under the leadership of our co-founders Gurukeerthi Gurunathan and Avnish Anand, CaratLane
aims to work towards a common mission – to offer customers beautiful jewelry and a
distinctive shopping experience that fits today’s values and lifestyles.
Desired candidate profile :
● 4 to 6 years of iOS Native Application Development with Swift
● Web services/API interactions, Audio/Video streaming, SQLite, JSON/XML parsing.
● Expertise in Autolayouts, Custom UI Elements, and IBDesignable.
● Strong grasp of Data structure and algorithms
● Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Protocol Oriented
● Experience with design patterns like MVC/MVVM/VIPER
● Experience with Unit testing, TDD and UI Testing.
Nice to Have :
● Domain knowledge in eCommerce
● Previous experience in a product company is a plus.
What we value as a team:
● Proactive in communication
● Collaborate with other members of the agile ecosystem
● Out-of-the-box thinking to resolve issues and bringing New Ideas to bringing Quality to the Applications
What does the core role include?
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
What else can you expect in the role?
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
What can fetch you brownie points?
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Hybrid Apps,React Native, Native iOS and Android Architecture understanding
The ideal candidate must have experience working with enterprise mobile applications to be considered for this position.
If you are a strong architect/engineers, who are hands-on and capable of designing and developing enterprise web applications, we would love to speak to you!
Expertise in enterprise web and mobile platform development
4+ years of React Native experience
Experience in AWS
Ability to own the design from inception to deployment
Experience with Cloud / SaaS environment
Hands on experience of Android and iOS Application development
Experience in CI/CD
Expertise in Object Oriented and/or functional problem decomposition
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
About TagHive Inc.
TagHive Inc., incorporated on April 25, 2017, is a Samsung funded education technology company with headquarters in South Korea and an office in India. The company’s offerings include clicker-based classroom response systems and AI-powered self-assessment solutions. The company offers its solutions under the “Class Saathi” brand in India and under the “Class Key” brand elsewhere.
TagHive has 22 registered patents and trademarks and 10 others are pending. The company’s solutions are used in over 1000 schools (adding 2-3 schools daily) and over 300,000 students have downloaded the Class Saathi self-assessment solution.
About Class Saathi
Class Saathi is a clicker based smart classroom solution that makes formative assessment easy and fast.
Class Saathi is a combination of a clicker device for each student and a mobile application for teachers, parents and the administrators. After teaching a concept in a class, the teacher can ask a few questions using
Class Saathi to gauge the understanding level of each and every student. The administrators and the parents can also see the learning data on their respective apps. Class Saathi app has over 25,000 questions on Maths & Science for students of Class 6 to Class 10 and is based on CBSE curriculum. Over 6.1 million questions have been solved on Class Saathi as of March 5, 2022.
Class Saathi is aligned with New Education Policy’s objectives of micro-learning and continuous assessments. “Data First” approach ensures greater accountability at all levels. Class Saathi is affordable and does not require schools to upgrade their infrastructure ("no internet" and "no electricity" are no more the limiting factors in making classrooms smart).
About the role
- You will build an android app for the Saathi users (Teachers and students) to manage teacher classes and students’ studies.
- You will work on building features end to end with complete ownership, developing, testing, and deploying the core features.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the Saathi app
Who you are
- You have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin or have a strong desire to shift to Kotlin.
- You have 2- 4 years of experience in android development.
- You have strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and know how to deal with different screen sizes
- You have proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC
- You have familiarity with various testing tools
- You are good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
- You can easily pick up new technologies and frameworks on the go. For you, engineering is about principles and practices; technology is about tools and tradeoffs.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and can map out the system design for a feature end to end and execute on it.
- You want to be involved actively in the product development process and can come up with out-of-the-box ideas for unique features.
- And most importantly, you are fun to work with! 😌
What we offer
💰 Competitive compensation
👩🏻💻 Flexible working
- Working in an agile, cross-functional team working to deliver the best possible platform experience on multiple platforms
- Develop performant mobile applications in react native for iOS and Android platforms
- Collaborate with team to integrate backend services that support both iOS and Android mobile platforms
- Utilization and integration of mobile features like Push Notifications, Background Loading, Offline Content Storage, etc.
- Be focused on the end user's experience and iteratively improve performance
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Implement analytics in all aspects of the application and analyze results
What we are looking for:
- Must have strong knowledge & hands-on experience building React Native apps (on both ios & Android devices) for 5+ years.
- Knowledgeable in aspects of the mobile lifecycle, including application development, application structure, device and operating system API, debugging, performance, security, memory management, app review processes and deployment
- Extensive experience in http://react.js/">react.js, typescript, modern libs, tools & best practices for react native development
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Good to have:
- Experience creating react-native projects from scratch.
- Native iOS or Android experience is a plus.
- Portfolio of react native apps on the Apple app store &/ Google play store
The idea is to give users the easiet shopping experience of buying quality fashion from top local unbranded fashion retailers. Customers can use our app to discover and shop fashion from retailers and get their products in 24 hours and less.
Our platform is live on the playstore and we are looking to add mobile developers to our team.
You'll be doing:
- Work on implementing our front end for our application
- Working on new feature additions & experimenting
- Finding technical solutions for our business problems
- Prior experience in Flutter, NodeJS, Firestore is important
- Experience in SME- enablement, ecommerce or hyperlocal shopping is important
Key Skill - React Native
"1. Proficient in React Native, Redux, Type Script 2. Experience architecting and building commercial apps, released in both the App Store and Play Store "
1. Knowledge in Android app or iOS app development 2. Have developed and published apps for either Android or iOS"
Job Description -
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code • Development of UI elements and Integration with APIs • Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems • Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization • Ensure high performance and responsiveness of request. • Must be able to write solutions that scale • full-time work experience in React Native • Self-motivated with excellent work ethics • Experience in React Native bridging concepts • Experience with Typescript. • Have developed and published apps for either Android or iOS. • Design, development, coding, testing and debugging skills .