● Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
● Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
● Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
● Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
● Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
● Design interfaces to improve user experience
● Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
● Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
● Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
● Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Requirements and skills:
● Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
● Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market
● In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Flutter Java
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Familiarity with OOP design principles
● Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
● Ability to perform in a team environment
● BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
UPAZ is a Farmer First approach agri-fintech team working on a panchayat-level Community Commerce & Financing model enabling B2C delivery of financial and agriculture-related services and products to smallholder farmers right at their doorstep.
Upaz is part of the financial inclusion lab at IIM Ahmedabad and the winner of the Social Alpha Agritech Challenge. Upaz is funded by July Ventures, IIM Ahmedabad, Mr. Kapil Mehan (ex MD of Tata Chemicals, ex CEO of Coromandel International Limited, ex Group CEO Zuari Agrochemicals), Mr. Devrajan Nathan (Founder of Arya.ag) others
We firmly believe that serving smallholder farmers in India presents one of the greatest opportunities for scale and impact in both agricultural and financial inclusion today.
For future information please visit: Grey Matter Technologies Pvt Ltd. | Agro Fintech | India
We are seeking a skilled Mobile Application Developer with knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies for software development to join our dynamic team. As a Mobile Application Developer, you will be responsible for developing innovative Android and iOS applications, utilizing your expertise in various technologies and tools.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality Android applications that our requirements and specifications.
- Apply Agile and Waterfall methodologies as appropriate to ensure effective project management and timely delivery of high-quality software solutions.
- Utilize knowledge in SQLite to design and implement efficient and reliable database management systems for Android applications.
- Use Git to manage version control and collaborate effectively with other developers working on the project.
- Employ Dart and Getx to write clean, modular, and efficient code that follows industry best practices and coding standards.
- Continuously improve the development process by actively seeking feedback, participating in brainstorming sessions, and implementing innovative solutions to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to create visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces, ensuring a seamless user experience across different devices and screen sizes.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Android Studio, Xcode, and Visual Studio, including their features, tools, and capabilities, to efficiently develop and debug applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Proven experience of 2 to 4 years developing Android applications.
- Proficiency in Dart programming language and familiarity with the Getx framework.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience with SQLite database management.
- Proficiency in Git version control system.
- Familiarity with design principles and user experience (UX) concepts.
- Understanding of Android Studio, Xcode, or Visual Studio.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Visual Studio, and ability to work with their respective tools and features.
- Based on experience and skills we will offer the best salary.
Why Work with us -
- Upaz is a fast-growing agri-fintech start-up with a unique farmer financing model.
- It has very high acceptability among its farmers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- A chance to be part of an ever-growing team and to understand and be part of the organisation building core team
Website :- beetonz.com
We’re looking for iOS Mobile Application Developer who has solid knowledge of iOS application’s life cycle, specially in modern mobile application. We need someone to build the native applications for iOS using Swift & Objective-C on Xcode. You’ll need to create applications from scratch or configure the existing applications.
i. Design and implement applications from initial concept, app architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable.
ii. Implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing applications.
iii. Implement design of native application using Auto Layout Guide & Constraints in Interface Builder.
iv. Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline app development cycle.
v. Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, maintain and improvise.
i. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
iii. Having experience with Auto Layout Guide.
iv. Strong knowledge of current iOS development languages (Swift & Objective-C).
v. Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
vi. Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies.
v. Self Confident and Enthusiastic.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹16,000.00 per month
Schedule: Day shift
Industry: Software Development
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
e are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
Skills and Qualifications
Deep Knowledge in Flutter with 2+ years of active development.
Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
Familiarity with the JSON format
Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
Familiarity with Git, Firebase and push notifications systems
Duties and Responsibilities
Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
Fixing bugs and performance problems
Writing clean, readable, and testable code
Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
Knowledge on native android and ios development would be an added advantage.
Experience: 3-5 Years Experience
Swift Language, Sqlite Database
WORK FROM OFFICE
Location : Ahmedabad
Salary : Hike on current salary ...
- Develop new mobile applications for enterprise as well as for end consumers
- Translate User Stories into UI Design and Wireframe for Mobile Apps (Android and IOS)
- Translate UI/UX designs into high-quality code
- Architect and develop mobile applications from the scratch
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable codebase
- Work with the Tech Lead and engineers to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs
- 2-5 years of experience in building Android apps and has published one or more Android apps in the Google Play Store Fluent in Flutter, Kotlin, and Android Studio
- Competent in producing scalable and high-quality code through automated functional and unit tests for Android applications
- Deep understanding of standard Android design patterns and RESTful API design
- Deep understanding of Google's design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Delivery systems (i.e. Jenkins) and setups Experience in Git
- Familiar with Agile practices such as Extreme Programming, Scrum, or Kanban
- Experience in Developing Offline First Mobile App
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Implement clean and modern mobile interfaces that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Knowledge of frameworks such as React-Native is a big plus
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients
- Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
● Ability to design and implement and maintain highly complex systems and subsystems.
● Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
● Designing and developing advanced applications for the iOS platform.
● Troubleshoot, debug and optimize existing applications.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● Proficient with Objective-C and Swift, Core Data, Core Animation, Networking
● Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
● Familiarity with push notifications, MVVM
Description: Mobile App Developement using Flutter Framework and underlying various technolgies.
Company: Thingsup - An Enterprise Grade IoT Platform
- HTTP APIs
- AWS Cognito
- Knowledge about Hardware IoT, ESP32, ESP8266, NodeMCU etc.
React native developer
India,Chennai - Full time
Job Description :
- Develop mobile applications using cross platform technologies.
- Develop custom controls and user interfaces.
- Debug any upcoming issues.
- Follow the best practices in software development.
- Interact with clients to gather requirements.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in mobile application development.
- Knowledge of Android, iOS lifecycles.
- Knowledge of React and be willing to work on react native as well.
- Knowledge in writing custom views, notifications, local storage, integrating APIs, handling build & release processes.
- Be willing to learn new technologies. Bonus to have knowledge in other cross platforms like Flutter, Xamarin.Forms etc.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate. Excellent benefits will be offered.
It is a permanent job with the company which has 1000 people on it's payrolls. Looking to add more people. It is a reputed company in Chennai and Trichy.
Initally it will be work from home (6 - 9 months) and post pandemic you can work from the Chennai office.