Apprication Pvt Ltd Hiring for iOS Developer – Work from office -Goregaon (E) Job description - 1. Candidate must know about iOS with 1yr-2.5yrs experience in iOS development - Good knowledge of Swift programming. 2. Design and build applications for the iOS platform. 3. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs. Location: Goregaon(E) Bachelor's (Preferred)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Apprication pvt ltd
and design with the experience and credentials to back up that passion.
Someone who can take ownership of applications, solve technical
challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
The ideal candidate will have experience building native applications,
either in the app store or self-hosted.
You’ll be a key member of the team tasked with contributing to a
number of high-value projects within Kinara to educate the teams to
increase the effectiveness of technology solutions
● Have one or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter.
Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on
● 3+ years in mobile/web software development;
● 2 years of experience in developing Flutter applications.
● Good understanding of flutter state management approaches.
● Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
● Strong understanding of OOP concepts.
● Experience with Git.
● Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive
documentation for existing code and refactoring previously
● Typescript/JS experience.
Good to Have
● Vue/React experience.
● Firebase/Realm experience.
● NoSQL & SQL experience
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What will you work on?
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collab with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- Ensure high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture and lead the team by example
Do you fit in?
- 5+ years of experience in web design and development experience
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and integration/delivery pipeline for cloud, including Jenkins, Netlify, AWS Amplify etc.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Basic knowledge of React Native/ IOS / Android is an added advantage
- Familiarity with payments gateway integrations such as Razor pay, Stripe, Dwolla etc.
What you can expect?
- Flexible work timings
- Work from Home policy
- Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
- Intensive performance-linked incentives
- Optimized Learning Culture
- Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career and much more…
- · 3+ Yrs Solid knowledge of frontend development with a minimum of 2 years of work on ReactJS,/ React native
- · Strong & thorough understanding of Reactjs and its core principles
- · Experience with popular Reactjs workflows such as Redux
- · Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- · Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- · Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- · High coding standards - understanding of test coverage best practices & test pyramid concept
- · Familiar with Continuous Delivery approach
- · Experience with Distributed and Concurrent Systems, knowing the tradeoffs between stateful/stateless and synchronous/asynchronous architectures
- · Passion about technology and its relationship with product and user experience
- · Ability to work independently - identify problems, create plans and implement solutions to them
- Design and build advanced applications for the Flutter platform
- Understanding the requirements of the Project thoroughly.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on- time and on budget.
- Writing readable and reusable code
- Working in team to achieve the tasks given
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages, evaluate and make recommendations as necessary
- Responsible for building native applications that can run on multiple platforms such as Android, iOS, or Windows
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for Full Stack's clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Must have experience in using Flutter.
We are hiring for React Native Developers for an MNC,
Experience- 4+ Yrs.
Salary- As per company standard
Notice Period- Immediate to 20 Days Max
- Proven development experience on smartphone platforms.
- Deep familiarity with iOS or Android development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning and CI/CD tools like Git, SVM, Jenkins.
- Must have worked on at least one app that is published in AppStores.
Thanks & REgards
React( Native) knowledge
Knowledge of Java (Android) and Swift (iOS) is a plus
Willingness to travel for onsite assignments outside India
Mentor To Go is an android and web based platform to help students improve their work readiness through self-learning sessions, personalised mentorship provided by mentor professionals from a range of careers, and work experience opportunities.
The technology platform implements functionalities such as: screening surveys of mentors and mentees, training content for mentors, matching through an algorithm, and mentorship through the delivery of structured activities.
The application technology architecture comprises of the following:
o a Python Django web application with NGinx and Gunicorn
o PostgreSQL database
o A React Android and Web app
o Rest APIs which interact between the Android app and the Django webserver
Our vision at Mentor To Go is to provide career mentorship to young people anywhere, anytime across the length and breadth of India.
We are looking for a frontend software developer who is passionate about using web technologies to solve social problems and creating experiences that are elegant and effective. You will own the front end development of features of the Mentor To Go web and mobile platforms, from conceptualisation through design and testing. You will work closely with other developers,the technical project manager, and the program operations team. You are user-centric, continuously demonstrate strategic & analytical abilities, and are laser focused on executing at speed. You must have the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, where success is dependent on your ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members in a positive, productive, and transparent way.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably CS or related discipline
- 3+ years experience with the development of applications for Android, iOS and web preferably using React Native/ReactJS
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with a complete mobile software development life cycle
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with version control software such as Git
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
About Mentor Together
https://mentortogether.org/">Mentor Together is India’s first and largest youth mentoring non-profit organization with a mission to facilitate empowering mentoring relationships and networks that help young people break the inequalities of opportunity and actualise their potential.
http://bit.ly/mentortogo">Mentor To Go is the world’s first mobile mentoring platform created by Mentor Together with the support of Cisco India, LinkedIn Social Impact, British Telecom and Sterlite Technologies.
ob Purpose :
- To lead Design, Development and Maintenance of Frontend Technology for Viacom18's flagship OTT Platform - VOOT, plan & innovate to deliver best-in class product features, ensuring market leadership and future readiness.
- Head the technology team for Viacom18's flagship OTT Platform - VOOT by enhancing and future proofing the technological infrastructure and capabilities to build a world class product.
Key Responsibilities :
Technological Readiness :
- Strengthen VOOT's technological capability
- Evaluate Frontend technology stacks and choose best in class relevant solutions for business
- Build internal capability for technological functions for future readiness
- Drive technical and technological efficiencies to save cost
Technological Innovation :
- Identify avenues for product enhancement
- Convert relevant ideas to POC (Proof of Concept)
- Act as the technical product owner and work with product management team to deliver features and manage releases and enhancement
- Deliver best-in-class product functionality by minimizing crash rate, reducing improving playback time performance and ensuring maximum device coverage
Collaboration and Partner Management :
- Evaluate and finalize new partners for product enhancement from technical perspective
- Developing technological road maps in collaboration with Product team & external technology partners
- Timely and quality delivery of product/features, including outsourced functionalities and services with no downtime
Resource management of external partners to deliver results
- Work with the HR partner to create a workforce plan
- Review performance on regular basis
- Ensure optimum levels of engagement through appropriate recognition channels
- Provide inputs on hiring and succession planning
- Identify training needs by using TNA method
Key Performance Indicators :
- Develop best in class product functionality
- Ensure technological readiness for product
- Increase in the number of active daily video viewers
- Application Store rating
- Maintaining a crash rate & Maintain playability above 90%
- No. of new & high quality features rolled out on the platform
Skills : Front End, Android, iOS