Athena is India’s largest institution in the premium undergraduate study abroad space. Founded 9 years ago by two Princeton graduates, Poshak Agrawal and Rahul Subramaniam, Athena is headquartered in Gurgaon, with offices in Mumbai and Bangalore, and caters to students from over 15 countries.
Athena’s vision is to help students become the best version of themselves. Athena’s transformative, holistic life coaching program embraces both depth and breadth, sciences and the humanities. Athena encourages students to deepen their theoretical knowledge and apply it to address practical issues confronting society, both locally and globally.
Through our flagship program, our students have gotten into various , universities including Harvard University, Princeton University, Yale University, Stanford University, University of Cambridge, MIT, Brown, Cornell University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Chicago, among others.
Our legacy as pioneers in the study-abroad process, coupled with a creative, open environment and professional growth opportunities, makes Athena a perfect place for those looking to build a lasting career in education.
If you are excited to work in a dynamic educational environment and love expanding your horizons of emotional and strategic counseling, we look forward to hearing from you!
Overview of the role: We are looking for someone who will support Athena's Knowledge center
- Helping/ mentoring Athena students to build web and mobile applications
- Helping build a state-of-the-art web portal and apps for students and counselors
- Support in building Edtech products for Athena
This is ideal for technology enthusiasts who want to make an impact, who love teaching and mentoring students, and also who love building creative tech products. The ideal person would have a deep, driving desire to make an impact and believes in the power of education.
- Own, innovate and support the students with their technology projects
- Conceptualize the apps, guiding them on coding and stepping them when needed
- Creation of New Algorithms for solving Real World problems.
- Mobile App Development - Android and iOS
- Hybrid mobile applications (both IOS & Android) using ionic, Flutter and react native (preferred).
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Guiding students to project completion
- Tuned into the latest developments in the desired area including but not limited to application development, database technologies, devops, robotics, etc.
- Strong fundamentals and knowledge of web technologies, data structures, algorithms, logical flow, and architecture
- Good communication skills - Ability to motivate and mentor students
- Extremely hands-on in coding
- Ability to learn, take feedback, and improve
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology
- Able to solve complex problems.
Education and Experience:
- B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc (CS), Engineering, or a related field from a good institute
- Good to have experience in teaching and mentoring students in Computer Science modules
- Experience in Android Development
- Preferred 1 year development experience
Why should you be interested?
- Working with Athena will provide you with an opportunity to bring about a positive impact in the lives of the best students in the country - the future pioneers of the world.
- Opportunity to mentor budding writers
Team and Culture
- We are a young and daring collection of adventurers dedicated to excellence and growth. We are always efficient and occasionally funny.
- The candidate will get a chance to work in a multicultural environment with ex-pats from different corners of the globe.
- We believe in providing opportunities for team members to build their skills and become independent drivers.
- We also offer the opportunity to collaborate across our group organizations- Hora.ai (Tech) and Sitare Foundation (education non-profit)- and learn from like-minded, passionate people who have all come together to create an impact.
Location & Work Environment
The Vatika Triangle; Gurgaon, India
- We have built creative space in a top corporate building in a prime location in Gurgaon.
- The office is on M.G. Road, a 2-minute walk from the M.G. Road Metro Station.
Our team comprises of creative and colorful characters, all goal-oriented and hungry for growth (and healthy snacks). The work environment is a mixture of formal and playful, as we all strive to get things done while sipping Italian coffee brewed in-house.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Athena Education
Location: for Indore location only
***Must have their own laptop***
***Training available for following profile:-****
1) Android developer( Android studio)
2) Full stack Developer (Php and its framework)
3) PHP Web developer (Php and its framework)
4) Backend developer (Php and its framework)
5) IOS Developer(SWIFT)
6) SEO/SMM/Digital Marketing
7) Manual testing
**What we will provide:-
1) Job oriented training on live Projects will be there
2) from Day 1 practical and live project working
3) After training, will provide the chance of continuing in our IT company on job role if the candidate will be deserving
4) Certificate of training/job guidance
Interested Candidates can walkins for the discussion between 10:30 A.M to 7:00 p.m ( Monday to Saturday)
Company name : Logical Coders (Logical SoftTech)
Email : - hrlogicalcoders(@)gmail.com, hrlogicalsofttech(@)gmail.com,
Address: - 201, B.N House, EC-52, Behind Murli wala family restaurant, near Bombay Hospital, Scheme 94, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Contact : - +91-78.697.315.95 (HR) , +91- 18.104.22.1689 (HR ) ,
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
- 0-2 years exp in Product Support Role.
- Need to Understand the product and features, to demonstrate them to the end users.
- Sound knowledge of Java and SQL
- Need to Analyze and Resolve the Product specific queries, MySQL.
- Consistently Deliver customer requirements.
- Engage with the Development team and manage the progress of cases.
- Should be able to cope with a high-pressure work environment.
- The working model will be 24X7.
- Good Communication both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Team player
Job Description: Salesforce Developer
Company: Mobile Programming LLC
Shift Time: 8:30 PM to 5:30 AM
Experience: 5 to 7 Years
Skills: AI/ML tools, Python, R, or Java, Salesforce
Budget: 16 LPA
Mobile Programming LLC is seeking a skilled Salesforce Developer to join our team. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing Salesforce solutions that meet our clients' business needs. This is a remote position, and we are specifically looking for immediate joiners who can work during the shift time of 8:30 PM to 5:30 AM.
- Design, develop, and implement customized Salesforce solutions using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including business analysts and project managers, to gather requirements and translate them into technical designs.
- Customize and configure Salesforce using declarative tools like Process Builder, Workflows, and Flow.
- Integrate Salesforce with external systems using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Perform data migrations and data cleansing activities in Salesforce.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including design specifications and test cases.
- Conduct unit testing and support system and user acceptance testing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Salesforce configuration, customization, and integration.
- 5 to 7 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Proficiency in AI/ML tools, such as Python, R, or Java, is highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce development technologies, including Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components.
- Experience with Salesforce configuration using declarative tools.
- Familiarity with Salesforce integration using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to work independently and deliver high-quality results within tight deadlines.
- Salesforce certifications (e.g., Salesforce Platform Developer I and II) are a plus.
The budget for this position is 16 LPA (Lakh Per Annum).
If you are a talented Salesforce Developer with a passion for innovation and seeking a challenging opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please note that only immediate joiners will be considered for this position.
- Create games in Unity for iOS and Android (OSX and Windows is considered a plus).
- Write super-clean, testable, and well documented code in C#.
- Implement systems for the games based on design specifications.
- Implement, debug and refine core game play features.
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of game designers and programmers.
- Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems.
- Implement game functionality as per design document and specification.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, and data structures.
- Expert knowledge of Unity3D Programming including Unity GUI, C# scripting, Asset Bundles, Materials/Shaders and iPhone deployment.
- Graphics Development (Particle Systems, Shaders). Experience with both 3D and 2D graphics in Unity.
- Experience implementing and/or creating native iOS and Android plugins for Unity.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash.
- Experience with Visual Studio and/or Team Foundation Server.
- Experience using mobile platform native features such as accelerometer, camera, push notifications, etc.
- Strong knowledge of C# and the .net framework 2.0 or above.
- Must love to roll-up sleeves and get dirty with Unity3D; Integrating textures, animation, meshes, adjusting lighting, setting camera angles, optimization, audio integration etc.
- Ability to work on fixed deadlines.
- Level logic design, scene flow planning and creation experience.
- Facebook application development.
*Automation tester : should have good experience in Selenium, Java and TestNG
*Manual tester : should have good experience and understanding of functional and API testing
*should have good communication skill and be a team player
who excels working as part of an interdisciplinary team. Utilizing Agile project management
platforms and a servant-leader style, the Manager supports one or more Agile Engineering scrum
teams on its journey of continuous improvement and value driven product development.
The Technical Manager facilitates all aspects of the team's planning and prioritization process.
Through coaching and support of the individual team members & foster an environment where
individuals recognize and value the importance of team success.
The Manager will work closely with the Cross Functional team / Product Owner to ensure high
quality software deliverables and assists in developing a roll out strategy.
• Strong hands-on experience in Java or any other programming language and Web Services
(REST-API) Integration technologies.
• Assisting / Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks against software technical
designs with application integration
• Monitors and supports a team through continuous improvement of agile execution.
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile
• Facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily scrum, and sprint
• Effectively cooperate with the cross functional team and Technical Leader to create an
environment in which the team can increase productivity, quality, and predictability.
• Tracking and communicating KPIs / metrics including team velocity and sprint/release
• Facilitates the Definition of Done criteria for all stories.
• Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external customers.
• Manages personal time effectively and can quickly sense what will help or hinder
accomplishing a goal.
• Managing scope creep and change within Agile framework.
• Ensuring the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration,
prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
You must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science and 5+ years of technical
project management experience with at least 3 years in an Agile software development
environment leading Scrum teams.
• Java, J2EE ,Web Services / REST API, Cloud, SaaS, UI/UX etc or Any other programming
• Certified Scrum Master certification is preferred.
• Demonstrable success at project delivery.
• Demonstrated experience leading new product software development.
• Able to understand the technology concepts used on projects in enough depth to challenge
assumptions, estimates, approaches, and risks.
• Excellent knowledge and proven, multi-year experience in agile development methods
preferably as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken with the ability to facilitate
discussions across a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
• Conflict management. Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management,
clients, and other departments.
• Ability to handle a number of simultaneous tasks and must demonstrate a sense of urgency
and ownership to drive issues to completion.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic, and timeline sensitive work
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to apply organizational best practices.
• Experience with Jira or similar Agile execution and reporting tools is highly desirable.
It will be very good if you have:
• Experience facilitating and championing the Agile framework with technical project
management experience preferred.
• Previous Advertising (Video/ Cable/ OTT) experience a plus
- Learn or know Monkey X and integrate your existing game development knowledge into the codebase.
- Help mentor and direct other developers on the team
- Become the right hand of the lead developer and offer assistance as needed
- Unity, Cocos2d, Flixel, Arcade, Pygame, Phaser, or other game framework experience.
- The ability and comfort to learn new languages and frameworks quickly
- At least one shipped game, portfolios of games welcome
- C#, Java, http://vb.net/">VB.NET, Objective C, C++, or other object oriented programming language and OOP experience required.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
With C#/Java, and basic coding knowledge.
At Regions, the Performance Engineer conducts a
wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements as well monitor the performance of the production systems.
- Collaborates with other engineers to develop
testing and monitoring approaches
- Focuses on assurance in the areas of error
rates, response times, and impact to infrastructure
- Designs, scripts, configures, and run
performance tests to validate production readiness of software applications and
infrastructure for stability and performance
- Supports testing needs of new projects,
infrastructure upgrades, and application enhancements by validating application
functionality against documented test cases
- Uses dashboards that enable efficient
monitoring of applications and systems running in production environments to
troubleshoot issues and report finding.
- Experience with Dassault Enovia system administration in a windows environment
- Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE installations, upgrades, service pack installations and license management
- Experience in setting and maintaining TomEE and Apache Webservers
- Understanding of and familiarity with engineering product design, development, and manufacturing processes strongly preferred
- Interaction experience with Dassault on Service Requests is add advantage
- Generating and maintaining configuration management records for Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE system admin
- Strong Knowledge on MQL and TCL
- Added Advantage on Installation for new Enovia version above R2017x.
- Knowledge on Build deployments and Github repository.
- Working on Engineering and Manufacturing Central added Advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills required.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal team and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- CAD integrations, Unified Product Structure, IIP Classification
- Work on customization and configuration of Engineering & Manufacturing central.
- Good experience in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, jQuery, MySQL/Oracle DB, HTML, XML, CSS
Job Description for IBM MDM Developer:
Role: IBM MDM Developer
Experience – 5-9 Years
Notice Period: Under 60 days
JD for IBM MDM developer:
- Experience in customizing IBM MDM version 11.4 or above versions. 11.6/Advance Edition is preferred version.
- Experience with IBM MDM Customization includes Extension, Addition, Business proxies, SDP, Match-Merge Rules, Event Manager, Notification Framework - Exposure to MDM Information Domains (Party, Contract, Product, Location etc.)
- Good experience in Java with RSA/ RAD IDE, SOAP Web Services/rest web service, XML, XSD, WSDL.
- Good experience in SQL preferably with Oracle DB.
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Should be able to work as Independent team member
- Good communication skills.
- Good to have knowledge on OpenShift, Mulesoft or Camel