- 3+ Years of experience in developing iOS applications
- Experience in defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
- Should have experience with Swift, Autolayout, MVVM / MVP Design pattern.
- Should have experience with common iOS libraries like RxSwift, Alarmofire etc
- Debugging skills, including identifying memory leaks, performance bottlenecks.
- Good command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Experience working in an Agile environment and project management tool like Jira
- Good to have experience in working with Google Maps and have published one or more app on app store.
- Good to have experience in CI/CD, Core Data, Swift UI, App Clips, Integrating with Payment Gateways
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ).
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience in integrating Core Android/IOS modules with React Native.
- Build efficient, testable and reusable codes.
- Collaborate with engineers, PMs and designers to quickly ship new requirements.
- Take on tough design and product problems while working cross-functionally across design and engineering to polish the product experience.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Thrive in a culture of continuous improvement by optimizing web products and related components to achieve and maintain high performance of business applications.
- 2-3 years experience with hands on experience in both iOS platform with an attitude to learn the other platform.
- Strong passion for Programming in general and iOS App development in specific.
- Experience in source revision control systems such as git, svn.
- Knowledgeable about MVC and MVVM architecture.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with SQL Lite and other databases.
- Experience with UI development.
- Experience with publishing apps.
- Positive attitude towards work (Dynamic) and good communication skills.
Required iOS skill
- Good knowledge of SWIFT, Xcode and iOS widgets.
- Experience with Core data.
- Experience in integrating 3rd party libraries.
- Experience in building multiple Xcode schemes.
Blaze Web Services Pvt Ltd is a technology partner and vendor for notable international eCommerce businesses. We are expanding our development teams with "Star" Developers who can improve existing mobile apps with better performance and techniques.
Job Roles and Responsibility:
1. Develop and build mobile apps for iOS & Android devices using React Native Framework.
2. Integrate Web API into the mobile app code base.
3. Manage 3rd Party API Integrations in the code base.
4. Develop clean, secure, extensible, reusable, and maintainable code meeting existing architectural objectives.
5. Enhance the app performance with quick responsive functionalities.
6. Integrate UI view codes into the app code base.
7. Collaborate with the team to Design > Develop & Launch new versions
1. Sound development knowledge in React Native
2. Good understanding of the e-Commerce concept
3. Knowledge of REST/JSON APIs & PUSH Notifications
4. Ability to create APK / xCode Builds
5. Good hands-on experience in GIT
Experience: 3+ Years
Mention your app's app store and play store link in your resume while you apply.
Job Location: Madurai - Tamil Nadu.
Job Description – IOS developer
● Ability to design and implement and maintain highly complex systems and subsystems.
● Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
● Designing and developing advanced applications for the iOS platform.
● Troubleshoot, debug and optimize existing applications.
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● Proficient with Objective-C and Swift, Core Data, Core Animation, Networking
● Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
● Familiarity with push notifications, MVVM
Location : Noida
B.E/B.Tech - Any Branch
Min. Percentage- Not mentioned
Language skills Required
Primary Key Skills
Additional Key skills
Health Insurance, PF
- Strong in Java and OPPs (Object Oriented Programming) Concept
- Knowledge of Android SDK and NDK
- Knowledge of JSON and XML
- Android Mobile Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of SQLite
- Good if Communicating with the server using REST APIs
- Should be work in agile methodology
- Master into research and development task for some major function
- Good Problem solving skills
- Self motivated and always willing to learn latest technology
- Android, Java, Kotlin, OOPS, C, C++
Develop a hybrid application with IONIC, cordova
4) Experience in hosting application on Appstore
5) Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
7) Responsive Web design with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
8) Social media APIs and third party widgets integration
10) End to End Role - Analyze Design, Develop, Deploy, Monitor, Enhance
11) Experience on database systems
We are looking for https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=androiddeveloper&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6831914011643170816">#AndroidDeveloper on an urgent basis
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=skills&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6831914011643170816">#Skills:- Java, Kotlin, MVC, MVVM, Firebase, SQLite
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=experience&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6831914011643170816">#Experience:- 1 yr to 3.5 yr
- Knowledge of UI development (UI Kit, App Life Cycle, View Controller life cycle, Storyboards, Auto layout)
- Basic and Advanced concepts of Swift (for e.g., generics, KVO, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year experience in Swift.
- Implementation details of complex features (e.g., push notifications, Analytics integration, accessibility, features of health kit, deep-linking, etc.)
- MVC, MVVM, VIPER design patterns and other patterns used in iOS
- Apple UI guidelines, Guidelines/process to submit app to the App Store
- Good communication skills.
Candidate should have good knowledge in iOS app development
Preferably has working knowledge of Node Js, Mongo DB.
Candidate should have sound knowledge of MVVM architecture.
Should have at least one application in App store.
Should have good communication skills.