CodeCraft is an award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology services on Mobile, Web and Cloud Platforms.
We solve complex problems by bringing together a perfect blend of Design and Engineering
We are looking for a few Test Automation Engineers to join our growing team.
As a part of our skilled QA team, you will have an opportunity to test a few complex Web and mobile apps. And an opportunity to work on a variety of domains such as Fintech, Gaming, Energy, Healthcare, IoT, Security and OTT to name a few.
Interested in being part of our team?
Please find the job responsibilities and desired skills below.
Sounds like a good fit. Submit your application.
- Design, develop, and execute test plans, test cases, and test scenarios to ensure high-quality software releases
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements, identify test objectives, and provide QA inputs throughout the development lifecycle.
- Identify, report, and track software defects using defect tracking systems, ensuring their timely resolution and closure.
- Utilize automation frameworks and tools, particularly Java and Selenium, to develop automated tests and enhance test coverage
- Develop and maintain test data, test environments, and testing documentation.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Quality Analyst with solid hands-on automation testing.
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC, defect life cycle, agile methodologies, and scrum practices.
- Good hands-on Java and Selenium tool
- Experience in building Test Automation Frameworks from Scratch
- Good hands-on experience with API testing using tools like Postman, SoapUI etc.,
- Experience in CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
Good to have
- Hands-on Appium
- Knowledge of Cypress tool
- Experience in leading an automation team
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About CodeCraft Technologies Private Limited
CodeCraft Technologies is a digital transformation company offering mobility & cloud solutions along with design and consultancy services
With Codecraft you get a chance to work on cutting edge Technololgies.
You will be working on challenging projects into Cyber Security, IOT and Energy Domains
We have open and transparent work culture.
You will be working with one of the finest design teams
- Experience in Automation Testing.
- Experience in WebDriver automation
- Should have very clear concepts in Java, cucumber, Bdd framework.
- Min 7+ years of experience in Test Automation of APIs and micro services
- Experience in scripting for automation - using JAVA/Python
- Experience with building automation framework for API/Web
- Experience in test delivery in an Agile model with focus on in-sprint automation
- Strong hands-on experience with automation of APIs using SOAPUI/Rest Assured or other API automation frameworks.
- Strong in validation content from XML, data bases and flat files using script.
- Strong knowledge of Database and SQL queries for data validation
- Solid understanding of test process: requirement analysis, test scenario design, test case creation, test scripting and status reporting to stakeholders for testing services
- Experience working with Jenkins to build CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in leading small teams of engineers is desirable
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate QA engineer to cater to the testing efforts in automation and manual testing. You will help the team in building an awesome automation platform from scratch and test the product for quality.
You have hands-on experience in testing and writing scripts to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality. You will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system. You will be responsible for conducting tests before the launch of the product to ensure smooth functioning of the software and the client requirements are fulfilled, while being cost-effective. You have demonstrated strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools Create repeatability in testing through automation that enable and validate high quality releases at a fast pace. Perform thorough regression, functional, security, integration and manual testing Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases Identify functional /non-functional issues and come up with creative resolutions Track bugs and perform thorough regression testing after bugs are solved Engage with cross functional teams to enable delivery through good planning, proactive communication and timely execution
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field 4 to 7 years of experience in automation testing and using testing tools like Selenium, JUnit, jMeter, Appium Expertise in testing distributed and scalable web and mobile applications Experience in non-functional testing skills like stress testing, performance testing and security testing Experience in testing RESTful APIs Experience of working in Agile Environment and Continuous Integration systems Basic knowledge of Java / Groovy / shell scripts Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured functional, system, and regression test plans and test cases.
- Understand the requirements and write automation tests for integration, load, and performance.
- Write and Implement Load and performance tests.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot automated test scripts to validate the technical and functional integrity of web and mobile-based application components, backend API, and reports.
- Collect, analyze and interpret test metrics. Summarize test data and report findings.
- Responsible for setting up and implementation of test automation strategy from Functional and Non functional perspective for one module or multiple modules who you work with.
- Responsible to find innovative ways to optimize the test strategy for maximising ROI from areas which are undertaken for automation.
- Responsible for addition of new capabilities and features in automation framework which is used by the entire QA team for test automation.
- This is an expert role and demands a complete hands on contribution on Single or multiple projects simultaneously.
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring to other members of the testing team.
- Designing and implementing performance and load testing to ensure that applications can handle expected loads.
- Developing and executing test plans and test cases for both manual and automated testing.
- Managing and maintaining testing environments and test data.
- Identifying, analyzing, and reporting defects and working with development teams to resolve them.
- Analyzing and improving testing processes to ensure that testing is efficient, effective, and comprehensive.
- Providing regular status updates and reports to project stakeholders on testing progress and results.
- Collaborating with other teams within the organization to ensure that testing activities are aligned with overall business goals.
Developing test strategies for lendingkart products
Responsible for enhancing and extending test automation library
Enable developers to test their own code
Design & build automation frameworks using new age automation tools like Robot Framework, Locust etc
Create and maintain test harness and infrastructure for effective testing
Skills and Experience
Excellent problem solving skills with attention to detail and have a breaker mindsets
Expdrience with developing automated tests for REST APIs using industry standard framework
Has experience working with Sprint methodology for deliverables
Knowldege of tools like or similar to JIRA, Gitlab CI, cloud components like ASW EC2
Proficiency in at least one modern programming and scripting language
4+ years of test automation experience
The ideal candidate must have -
- At least 2 years of practical experience in defining, developing, maintaining and executing test cases
- Prior experience dealing with full product development lifecycles and multiple releases
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing
- Basic understanding of good programming practices, architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge of Performance & Security Testing
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills and experience of working in Agile process management methodology
- Should be excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly.
- Must be extremely proactive and self-starter.
- Good knowledge of test automation tools like PyTest, Mocha, Cypress or comparable is a big plus.
As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
The Telephony platform team maintains a complex set of APIs and microservices that provide the backbone for real-time communication in our products. Our systems are evolving and we need quality experts to inject confidence and stability into that evolution.
We are looking for a highly skilled developer who is adept at building scalable test frameworks. A passionate quality leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of guiding a team to the automation paradise. If this is your type of paradise then you could be engineering automation systems that the development team will rely on daily.
Who you are
- Experienced in developing flexible test frameworks and tools that substantially increase developer confidence.
- You work with cloud technologies, including the testing of REST services.
- You implement automatic reporting that will contribute to rapid resolution of failures.
- Capable of bringing together system testing with independently working components.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test strategies.
- You like mentoring other engineers about engineering, automation and testing best practices.
- You independently analyze and troubleshoot advanced Python code and microservices.
- You communicate and work cross-functionally and across management levels.
- You advocate for doing the right thing even if it’s difficult.
What you will achieve
In your first 3 months: Fluency
- You will develop a deep understanding of the technology stack, network traffic concepts and terminology.
- You will have developed a strong understanding and strategy for the independent nature of our testing needs.
- You will apply that strategy to design and start building an initial framework with reporting.
- You will commit multiple high-value automated tests and start the process of addressing CI failures.
In your first 6 months: Mastery
- You will contribute to design discussions and participate in code reviews.
- You will continuously learn and expand the automation testing framework.
- You will contribute to improving functional API documentation.
- You will take ownership of test failures to ensure our CI system stays reliable.
- You will mentor and coordinate work with other SDETs
- You will start to explore performance and other testing areas of testing needs.
Bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of IP traffic concepts and terminology
- Experience with VoIP, Telecommunication Systems, and Communication technologies
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Docker or Kubernetes
- Build automation that developers can use locally.
- Hands-on expertise on various VoIP & TDM based testing tools like SIPp, Navtel, Spectra2
- Experience in load testing complex real-time communication platforms
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
Stay healthy and happy! All employees will be covered with medical insurance along with up to five dependent members of the family. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Meals & Transportation
Use a prepaid card to pay for the commute to the office and enjoy meals, snacks, and drinks on us.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
Our Infrastructure team is looking for an excellent Senior Software Developer in Test to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Design, develop and improve the automation infrastructure to enable continuous delivery & deployment
• Automate application flows and features to report the test data & test results in a clear and concise manner
• Continuously improve the automation infrastructure that is stable, maintainable and easily scalable
• Collaborate with Engineering, QA, Data Science, DevOps and Customer Success team(s)
• Collaborate with product architect/feature-owners to identify automation/test requirements during early stages of feature definition
• Self-driven, passionate, and constantly research and suggest latest technologies
Qualifications and Technical skills:
• At least 5 years of software development experience, with at least 2 years of specific experience in writing automation framework(s)
• Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem-solving skills
• Proficient with one or more of Java/Python/similar languages with solid scripting experience.
• An understanding of how to automate UI test sequences (using tools like Selenium Web driver, TestNG etc.) and is aware of the tools to accomplish the task
• Experience working in Linux environment.
• Expertise in validating REST APIs, backend application flow logic with good debugging skills
• Demonstrable experience with usage of automation test frameworks for web, web services and experience in developing test suites from scratch
• Excellent communication, strong organizational, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Passionate about keeping the product’s quality bar at an extremely high level at all times
• Ability to work in a fast-paced agile work environment
• Engineering degree in a related field
• Exposure to Cloud (AWS) based SaaS platforms
• Good understanding of agile methodology and software development and test life cycle
• Exposure to defect management tools like JIRA
Why Join us?
We are passionate about intelligently automating our customer processes and we would love to have you as part of this exciting journey! We offer a very competitive compensation plan, stock options and a flexible work environment for the ideal candidates
SDET - Mobile
Skills: Appium,C#,Selenium, Mobile Automation, Appium framework, Query the database
Experience: 5- 11 yrs
Mobile Test, 5+Years e Manual & AutomationTesting in Mobile applications like Android and IOS, C# or Java Programming SQL, automation framework development, Appium, Selenium
We are looking for a self-motivated independent thinker who can contribute to our Engineering Team. In this role you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
- You would have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies.
- Write test cases to test code using automation frameworks, as well as create and continuously improve our test automation environment.
- Develop & maintain automated test scripts covering functional correctness using Object Oriented programming concepts, for both new features & Regression testing of existing functionality
- Understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our QA process
- Work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand features, review technical implementations, and implement testing strategy.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy, design documentation for automation processes
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 4 Years’ Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of various automated tools that are used in the Automated testing procedures. Execute interactive test procedures. Proficient in writing Automation scripts.
- Sound knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages. Java and Java script
- Good knowledge of SQL queries. Practical knowledge of web-based technologies
- Proven experience with Web-application Automation testing, Mobile apps testing.
- Understanding of OO concepts & its application to Automation framework
- Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly with different areas of the business.Clarity of written communication when describing and issue or QA failure
- Experience in working with an Agile Development Methodology like Scrum
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering