Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
If you're passionate about real change, love building products and are curious about marketing and the overall customer experience, this is for you.
The product manager (PM) will manage the direction and market delivery of existing products and identifying new products, product features, product strategy, and relevant services.The PM will be responsible for delivering successful products to market in support of the company’s financial and strategic objectives, and advise the features of releases and release timing.
In This Job, You Will:
- Work with Senior Engineers across multiple teams and business stakeholders to design and build highly available and scalable systems
- Use Lean Software Development processes such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Drive strategic upward product communications internally and externally
- Drive alignment on product features, business metrics, and business strategies
- Work and collaborate effectively with tech teams and launch to production
- Understand business context to decisions made within and across the organization
This Role Might Be for You If:
- You have experience in owning a suite of products and defining long-term product strategy and vision
- You possess strong business acumen with strategic, analytical, and critical thinking
- You understand technical software development life cycle and have knowledge on how to drive teams towards business solutions
- You excel in owning and driving the development of technical products
- You drive strategic product communications across organizations providing clarity in decisions
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy.
- Understanding user needs, knowing the difference between ‘wants’ and ‘needs’ and
converting these into Products.
- Own the product roadmap and execute product strategy.
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases.
- Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Track releases.
- Building lean and agile Products, know how to accurately test hypotheses in the
lightest way possible and be comfortable using lean UX techniques.
- Driving new features forward in weekly sprints.
- Balancing internal stakeholders’ requests & bugs.
- Monitor, report and improve product performance.
- Participate in scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Support the development team with any questions they may have.
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Agile development.
- Proven track record bringing innovation to on-demand SaaS software.
- Should be able to work and remain calm even under pressure situations, and should be able to address and resolve any relevant issues.
- Should be able to work with a diverse range of people and communicate with them effectively.
- High levels of confidence, maturity, and competence are required.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
- 4+ years in Software or Saas Industry with 4+ years in Product Management.
- Formal Agile Training
- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
- Experience in Legal Industry or Legal Technologies is an added advantage.
About Uber9 Business Process Services Pvt Ltd
India's Largest Online Platform For Legal, Tax and Compliance Services. - https://t.co/f4giVXnWD7
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
Visit us on www.vakilsearch.com
Vakilsearch in recent news: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/funding/incorp-india-invests-10-million-in-vakilsearch/articleshow/87352272.cms
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
Job Title: Product Director Location: Gurgaon
The company is expanding its product team to further drive user growth, engagement & monetization. We are looking to bring onboard product folks who can own and drive critical product charters independently.
Key responsibility areas for the role are:
-Effectively drive the product strategy and roadmaps. From identifying and
defining the large pillars as well as figuring out the minor details.
-Identify the opportunities to pursue by conducting user research, derive insights from the platform data, studying the market trends and shifts.
-Formulate high leverage and feasible product solutions collaboratively with design, engineering, data science and business teams.
-Drive continuous improvement in the key KPIs.
Background, skills, and key traits
-You have at least 7 years of product management experience in a B2C
-Your education -subjects/areas are not as important as your learning ability and
the demonstrated achievements.
-You have a very high agency, and you are outcome oriented.
-You have the ability to effectively manage high growth team.
-You have a high bias for action, and you drive the momentum across the board.
-Your own benchmarks are of the best products in the world.
-You are humble and strive to learn continuously. You don’t shy away from
acknowledging and improving the inputs and the processes if the outcomes are
-You have high analytical skills. Slicing user funnels or designing and analyzing
experiments is second nature for you.
-You communicate and collaborate effectively with the key stakeholders and drive
alignment whenever necessary.
• Head the product management for the 3rd party products including Smallcase, Mutual Funds, IPO, Insurance, Loan, Credit cards, Bank accounts, Gold, Bonds, etc.
• Lead a team of 7-10 Product Managers
• Responsible for revenue, market share, vol. of these products from 3 channels – online platforms, digital marketing, offline channels
• Own process and product development for these products
• Continuous competition tracking
• Training the various channels on products
• Coordinating with various teams to ensure timely completion of dependent activities
• Responsible for timely responding and resolving client queries / complaints
• Preparing volume/revenue/usage data reports
• Work closely with; & manage expectations of; multiple stakeholders like Business, Marketing, Compliance, Risk, Design, Technology, Program, and External vendors
• Single handedly take couple of product features from vision to launch stage
• Preparing short-term and long-term roadmaps of the products/features
• Define KPIs and set up benchmarks, to measure the performance of the product
• The candidate should have an analytical mindset who should be able to use data at ease – in finding hidden patterns and for understanding user behavior
• We are looking for someone who has deep empathy for the end customer
• Our candidate is the one who is extremely passionate about making his product a market success – a growth hacking mentality is what we are looking for
• The candidate should have hands-on experience in owning the complete product cycle – having taken multiple products from ideation to launch stage
• Past experience in industries like Fin-tech, AI/ML, Health-tech, Food-tech, Content-tech, Edu-tech, Gaming-tech, Social-tech etc. is an add-on but not at all mandatory
• Min. 3 years of product management experience in owning/growing 3rd party products
• Awesome communication and relationship building skill
• Able to solve complex problems in an structured manner
Reporting to: Product Head
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
Our ideal Product Manager will have plenty of experience in product/brand management for PC and console games in a full time role in an established videogames company, be an expert in video games marketing, play well with others and can think outside the box.
What you tell your friends you do
“I do marketing for indie games - turning unknown titles into the next indie smash hit!.”
What you will really be doing
- Create and execute product marketing plans (PMP) that deliver against revenue expectations, from initial signing, through retail launch and post launch.
- Prepare games for successful commercial launch, working with all internal PC & Console teams and external developers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Work with internal and external creative service teams to create best-in-class marketing assets to budget
- Write exemplary digital store copy and product blogs as required
- Manage assigned product budget efficiently, maximising product awareness
- Establish, build and maintain positive, productive working relationships with all internal PC & Console teams, Kwalee marketing dept and external developers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Determine KPIs for the PMP and meaningful metrics that allow accurate analysis of the status of each campaign and product’s commercial performance to permit alteration of strategy and tactics if required.
- Work with First Party Platform Publishers, Developers, Production and Release management to ensure optimum launch of every game.
- Play our games and research competitor products to understand how other successful PC & Console games work and what makes them successful.
- Present important marketing research and findings to management and other team members as necessary.
- Ad-hoc other tasks which may arise from time to time and be assigned to you by the Product Marketing Team Manager.
- International travel as required
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to coordinate efforts and get the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it
Our talented teams are our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse company, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
- Previous experience on PC & Console games including three years in a product/brand management role for an established video games company
- Strong creative writing skills with an understanding of Office 365 and Google Docs
- A creative flair with an eye for detail when briefing and feeding back on marketing artwork, assets and trailers. A knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator) is welcome.
- Excellent time management skills and understand the importance of deadlines
- Ability to work with other functional teams in the PC and Console Department, as well as with other teams within and outside of Kwalee.
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
What is the role?
As a Senior/Principal Product Manager you will be responsible for the product roadmap, features, adoption, and bugs. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirements, driving this through development, and successfully launching new product features.
To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role, please check this link - https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/
1. Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
2. Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product.
3. Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales documentation that support the selling process of your products.
4. Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
5. Experience in E-commerce, CMS, Payment Apps, and Integration products will be preferred as the role would demand this experience.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You'll report to head of product development for Plum.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with 6+ years of product management function in a product company. We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles.
We are looking for candidates from B2B SaaS or consumer SaaS based companies only.Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
• You would work closely with business and technology teams to plan and execute the
product strategy of Mintifi. We are looking for individuals who can grow into future
product leaders - people with leadership, drive and a passion for software products and
design. Define with business stakeholders the product roadmap for Mintifi
• Focus on the – what/why elements of defining solutions
• Analyze end - end process flow and consumer journey of the product
• Handle product vision, product marketing, and client/partner management.
• Defining success metrics and analyzing product performance
• Creating elaborate mockups and wireframes with industry standard prototyping tools
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the business processes,
formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis,
ongoingscaled deliverables and presentations.
• Experience with creating and managing banking/fintech product
• Experience in designing and understanding consumer journeys
• Experience in designing wireframes and product requirement documents
• Excellent understanding of LOS and LMS
• Communication, Management skills
• Experience in digitization, automation of the business processes
• Market & Consumer Insights Research Skills
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders involved to determine and document the Scope of the project.
- Create project plans from the scope.
- Define the objectives, goals, timelines, and milestones.
- Track project plans to ensure milestones are met on a consistent basis.
- Work closely with the client POC / Project Manager, clients and the internal project team ensuring effective exchange of information so that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Draft proposals for existing clients (addendum or additional scope) and new clients (RFP’s).
- Work closely with the management team to improve existing processes. Provide support to Business Development efforts and build long term relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Communicate project status with management, team members and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis. Manage changes to the scope, schedule, costs, and timelines for the project.
- Be responsible for reporting to the management of the health and profitability of the project.
- Being able to comprehend project financials, profit and loss, and the ability to create and adhere to a project budget.
- Furthermore, learning to lead is essential. Communicating clearly (face-to-face and in writing) and resolving conflicts are just some of the particularly useful leadership skills.
- Finally, team-building skills are great to have, since a project manager qualifications doesn’t only guide a project—they’re responsible for their team. Motivating the team to communicate and collaborate, and boosting their morale, are tasks a project manager will likely find themselves doing.
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills,
manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak.
Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) and wireframes
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have :
- 2-4 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
We have :
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
- Active management right from the initial stage till the end of the product life cycle to deliver high-quality products.
- Write, prioritize requirements, manage and facilitate the product development lifecycle from inception to release.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non-customers.
- Lead the product strategy through to development and deployment, working with leaders in business from sales, marketing, operations, and development.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, work with all the departments to execute.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- Work with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements.
- Discover products as per customer need with current marketing trends.
- Work with the marketing team to identify the requirements from the sales and create product requirement documents.
- Interact with clients and the technology team.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Must have Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must have Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Must have Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Must have Knowledge of current marketing trends.
- Must have People management & leadership.
- Must be resourceful, innovative, self-motivated, and confident in high-stress situations
- Must have Product Management, Product Development understanding.
- Must have good analytical and troubleshooting skills with end-users / customers.
- Must have competitive intelligence.
Perks and Benefits
The company provides medical insurance and other benefits.
use ai tech.
- Vendor Management :: On-boarding & Payments
- MIS Reporting & Presentation
- Work closely with tech team, participating in the tech discussion regarding features feasibility as per technology
- Work with teams like Customer Service, inside sales, Operations etc. to improve our customer retention, identify avenues for cross-selling/up-selling at a product level.
- Product research, competitive analysis, positioning and packaging of the product
- Work closely with business, technology, operations, sales, marketing teams to gather the product requirements and build the final version and structure of the product vision.
- Define the product roadmap, release models and delivery the same.
- Responsible for sourcing, identifying and generation of new ideas, based on internal intelligence, user behavioral trends, market analysis and revenue maximization.
- Preparation of the product note/policies as per the guidelines and benchmarking the product features with the peers.
- Successful launch of the new product, versions, enhancements, in line with the cost, scope, quality and schedule