Software “must have”: Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch App
Absolutely required to be proficient in English (both speaking and writing).
Nice to know: InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Notion, Slack, GDrive, Wordpress, Elementor
Skills: Agile process mindset, good organization when working with multiple designers, experience with design systems and replication of brand guidelines
Biostrap is based in Los Angeles, California with our team working remotely in several countries around the globe. This is a remote position, you’ll need a computer and a high speed internet connection.
Biostrap is the first affordable remote user monitoring platform utilizing advanced science-driven, Machine Learning/AI with state-of-the-art health analytics.
Biostrap platform has created a solution for every enterprise that is cost-effective, customizable, and clinically accurate.
Currently used by enterprise customers and researchers for multitude of analytics including: Oxygen saturation, respiration rate, heart rate variability, sleep analysis, arterial health, and more.
- Conducting Usability Audits under the guidance of Lead UX Designer
- Conducting and executing research processes
- Navigation Structures
- Story Boards
- Interactive Guidelines
- Click through Prototypes
- Information Architecture presented in flow diagrams
- Collaborate with product management and project leaders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and senior-level stakeholders.
- Design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap and your design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e., colour theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Have a BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or a Visual Arts subject
- Degree in Graphic Design/ Applied arts with demonstrable know-how in UX Design
- Promising skill and knowledge in the field of design
Experience & Skills:
- 3 to 6 years of experience designing
- Proficient with at least one of these UX Design Tools: Figma or AdobeXD or SketchApp
- Proficient with at least one of these Prototyping Tools: Flinto App / InvisionApp / Marvel / UXPin / Frammer
- Good to have hands-on experience with Vector Graphics & Illustration tools like Adobe Illustrator
- Good to have an excellent understanding of Design Guidelines / Systems, Google Material Design System, Apple Human Interface Guidelines, Microsoft Fluent Design, Atlassian Design System, Audi Design System, IBM Design System etc.
- Have designed for Mobile, Dashboards & Websites
- A keen eye for detail and knack for building delightful customer
- Good knowledge of design fundamentals, such as design thinking frameworks (or others), and the ability to take on a structured approach to solving problems
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
Senior Product Designer:
We at Vahak, are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Product Designer to join our young & diverse team. You will play a key role in designing solutions for our mobile & web applications. You must cover every aspect of design i.e. UX Research, Wire-framing & Prototyping, Pixel perfect final designs, handover and collaboration with PMs & Developers.
You will be working with designers, engineers and product managers to achieve these goals. Our ideal candidate will have strong problem solving skills, knowledge about HCD fundamentals, and a user-centric mindset. We love people who are humble and collaborative with hunger for excellence.
- Interact and collaborate with Head of Product, Product Managers, Product Designers, UX Designers to understand requirements, communicate your design thinking and ideas. Create product solutions as quick sketches, mockups, hi-fidelity visual designs, prototypes to solve the problem in hand. Review, refine and iterate designs and validate it with our users.
- Ensure intuitive and amazing experiences for our users by transforming complex product requirements/concepts into easy-to-use & accessible features.
- Craft every detail of new product features with pixel perfect design, understand the edge cases along with the visual expressions
- Create new patters that are intuitive, develop scalable design systems with other designers in the team. Adhere to high quality style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Identification of UX problems in collaboration with customer support and analysts, conduct layout adjustments, iterations based on user feedback and analysis to increase product adoption.
- Adopt highly efficient design practices to own end-to-end design process (user research, wire-framing, prototype testing, pixel perfect design solutions).
- Clearly communicate design logics, stories and concepts to cross-functional team of designer, engineers, analyst and product managers.
- Ability to think and visualize concepts originally. Ability to perform tasks with little or no supervision and observe
- Bachelor’s degree in design or relevant field.
- 3-6 years of experience in UI/UX design for digital products (preferably mobile).
- Portfolio of professional UX design work for mobile (Android & IOS) platforms.
- Experience of building and shipping mobile/web applications independently end to end.
- Familiarity with technical constraints and limitations to design for platforms such as mobile apps(Android/iOS) desktop and responsive web.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail oriented, advanced problem solving skills with customer-centric approach.
- Continued education and research into latest UI/UX trends and current design strategies.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, you need to have a design portfolio of your previous works. This portfolio should only include strictly the following details:
- Links or mockups of the 2 best projects/product/features you have come across as a Product Designer in your career.
Note: We strictly want just 2 projects, don’t share ad-hoc designs uploaded on Behance or any other sites. Just 2 projects will suffice, rest all will not be considered.
- After the shortlisting we will invite candidates for an online Group Discussion on a design problem.
‘Good Good Piggy’ is an Ed-FinTech start-up that encourages the new generation to develop the life skill of managing the entire money management equation digitally because the future of money is digital. We recognize the importance of reinforcing good behavior, habits, and skills from a young age.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients and he can understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. The successful candidate must have social/ digital media buying knowledge as well as strong analytic skills. He must be able to work collaboratively with both Creative Design and Tech Development departments to deliver continuously increasing results
- Total Experience: 3 to 9 Years
- Notice Period: 30-45 Days
- Preferred Location: Delhi NCR
- Role: UX Designer & SM Expert.
- Industry Type: Ed-FinTech
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category: Technology
- Lead creative sessions (coaching and guiding) to capture ideas and focus the team on converging toward testable solutions for one or more than one project
- Perform usability testing and identify friction points in user-journeys and provide resolution options through various design options
- Partner with cross-functional team of product managers, business users, and engineers to define and prioritize features supporting business priorities and outcomes
- Drive wireframing and prototyping to test interactions, designs, and user flows to continually improve the efficiency of the system
- Have a passion to measure important metrics in order to continually improve the user experience
- Be able to build and craft end to end design experiences from doing the high level UX research and discovery to high fidelity pixel flawless design mock-ups in Figma for a high-quality delivery
- Proficient with rapid prototyping and visualization tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, and UX Pin
- Ability to Identify new components, patterns, and templates to be incorporated for improved user experience
- Review the designs, improving the work. Foster a team culture of diversity and transparent collaboration
- Experience in making high-level social media and Google ad campaigns.
- Experience in creating, publishing and managing social media content.
- 5+ Years of experience in end-to-end user experience/centric design
- Expert level UX Design Certification is a must
- An expert to demonstrate hands-on knowledge-creating a powerful UX in mobile apps (iOS and Android) and websites
- Expert level of understanding of conversions all the UX tools like Adobe XD, Figma & more
- Excellent command in Social Media channels such as FB, Twitter, Instagram (Reels), LinkedIn, YouTube, Moj, Josh. Social Media ad management. Only Candidates with Social Media Experience of min 2 yrs full time will be considered.
- Expert level in UX research skills - interviewing, observation, benchmarking, testing, surveys and understanding how to synthesize data to define actionable insights
- Work with cross-functional teams (Design, Content and Coding) to attain business goals
- Expert with project management and remote collaboration tools
- Expert in designing apps based on Material Design and iOS Human Interface Design Guidelines
- Exceptional listening, collaborative, and organizational skills
- Possess a strong sense of interaction and visual design principles
Good to Have
- Understanding how HTML/CSS works
- Exceptional Storytelling and presentation skills
- Service/product design experience
- Degree in human interaction, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent degrees
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Portfolio of design projects (does not matter if the project is not live)
- Knowledge of Designing tools (e.g. Figma and AdobeXD)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create exceptional user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for a clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Drawing up detailed website specifications.
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colors.
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Collaborating with graphic artists, programmers, and writers.
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Hands-on experience with Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of InDesign, Adobe XD, Sketch (will be advantage)
1) Experience in designing, marking up, developing the UI of mobile applications
3) Practical exposure and/or experience with: jQuery, JSON, AJAX
4) Strong visual design skills: Latest trends, color and typography
5) Skills with designing softwares like Adobe Photoshop will be considered a bonus