The Talent Enterprise is hiring for experienced React JS Developers for our office in Bangalore.
About The Talent Enterprise
The Talent Enterprise is a young, talented, fun, entrepreneurial, fast paced, and fast growing company that’s ready to take over the world. We are helping forward thinking business leaders and companies improve their ability to assess, measure, identify, select, hire, develop, engage, and retain top talent to improve performance.
Our fast-paced emerging growth company is looking for Senior Frontend Developers to support our triple-digit annual user growth. You will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and passionate culture looking to make a difference.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you'll work on a closely-knit team with a Frontend technology stack built on top of React JS. We like to work with modern technologies, always try to do what is best for the customer and put more value on teamwork than rock stars and cowboys.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Typescript code
- Lead the technical design and development of major platform components to help our technology platform scale with our explosive user growth.
- Actively promote code quality, organization and automatization
- Build new features to improve psychometric assessments & reports
- Shape our product roadmaps by being data-driven and creative
- Use and promote TDD best practices
- Pair program with team members of different experiences
- Be a mentor when you have the expertise / Be a student when someone else does
Required Experience or Skills
- 2+ Years experience working with Typescript
- Must have 2+ years Frontend Lead / Architect role
- Strong hands-on work with React JS and Redux
- Expert knowledge of feature/end-to-end and unit tests
- TDD experience
- Strong HTML / CSS 3 skills
- Experience working with a Continuous Integration environment (CircleCI, Codeship, Jenkins, etc.)
- Understanding and commitment to Agile processes
- Great communication, particularly in explaining your coding processes, suggestions for best practices, and identifying ways to improve the team's coding quality
- Competitive salary with health benefits
- An extremely energising, dynamic and fast paced entrepreneurial working culture and environment
- An opportunity to work on leading edge technology products and solutions that will be first movers in the market
- An opportunity to travel to international locations where our clients may be based
- Latest laptop, devices and technologies for your needs
- Unique and supportive opportunities to progress in your career
- On-going team and professional development, including reimbursement options for classes or conferences
About The Talent Enterprise
The Talent Enterprise is a young, talented, fun, entrepreneurial, fast paced, and fast growing company that’s ready to take over the world.
We are helping forward thinking business leaders and companies improve their ability to assess, measure, identify, select, hire, develop, engage, and retain top talent to improve performance.
Front end Developer : (Group Manager )
Join our product development team to develop our web applications
You are a creative web programmer that will focus on the front-end development and design, but also assist as needed with back-end development if needed.
Design, production, modification, and maintenance of web application’s user interface
Assist with the development and implementation of new features
Work with back-end developers to implement front-end and user interface requirements
Work with team on designing new interfaces to programs
Thoroughly document design and implemented code
- B.E. or B. Tech or MCA
- 5 to 8+ years of overall experience
5 years of frontend web application development
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools GIT/SVN
Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
Good knowledge of charting any frameworks like Highcharts, Highmaps or D3JS
Working with and leveraging cloud PaaS components for front end delivery
Experience in any server-side programming is a plus
Familiarity with Visio, Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image is a plus.
Experience: 4+ years
- At least 3+ years of experience as a React.js & TypeScript Developer.
- Hands-on with material-UI styling library.
- Knowledge of serverless programming is a plus
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, and Redux.
- Experience in building responsive UI
- Experience with user interface design.
- knowledge of using Figma/ Invision.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills, high-level English speaker
• Must know a front-end JS framework like, React.js + Redux
• Must know functional programming paradigm & JQuery.
• Should be able to Architect the structure of a heterogeneous application. For example, an application
• consisting of Server side script on Node.js plugged with any NoSQL (e.g MongoDB) OR Relational
• Database and frontend in React.js, Angular.js.
• Experience optimizing browser loading and rendering
• Hands on experience in HTML5, CSS3.
• Experience in handling project, with agile methodology
• Should know one of Task Runner(bundling) tool like Webpack, Gulp.
• Notice Period - 0 to 15 days only
Duties and Responsibilities
-Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
-Maintain and improve company website
-Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
-Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
-Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
-Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
-Design mobile-based features
-Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
-Get feedback from users and customers
-Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
-Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
-Attend training and educations
Requirements & Qualifications:
-4-5 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
-Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
-Knowledge of some SEO principles
-3 years of experience with markup languages
-Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop etc.
-Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
-Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
-Good time-management skills
-Great interpersonal and communication skills
-B E in Computer Science or similar relevant field
We are looking for UI developers with good knowledge of React JS. As a developer you will be responsible for understanding the requirements and developing the UI as per UX / VDs provided by the business / product team. You will be responsible for delivering a performant, robust and easy to maintain application. You will co-ordinate with different teams like backend developers, QA, product team and devops team to ensure quality deliverables.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer science or related technical field
- 2-4 years of experience in developing UI components leveraging React.js
- Experience in eCommerce domain is an advantage
What You’ll Do
- Maintain reusable code and improve code quality.
- Optimize application for maximum speed.
- Should take ownership and work closely with other teams. such as back-end.
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems and keep abreast of the latest and emerging technologies.
- Be comfortable working throughout the lifespan of a project.
Who you are
- Should have minimum 5+ years of experience.
- Should have good knowledge on ES6.
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Should be proficient any of the the frameworks ReactJs, VueJs etc.
- Should have knowledge on Node Js.
- Should have hands on experience web component development.
- Good understanding of Responsive Web Designing, CSS media queries and Bootstrap library.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous/Ajax request handling.
- Good understanding of OOJS.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Knowledge in writing UI test cases using any test framework.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages, Nisum India offers its employees some unique and fun extras:
- Continuous Learning - Year-round training sessions are offered as part of skill enhancement certifications sponsored by the company on an as need basis. We support our team to excel in their field.
- Parental Medical Insurance - Nisum believes our team is the heart of our business and we want to make sure to take care of the heart of theirs. We offer opt-in parental medical insurance in addition to our medical benefits.
- Activities -From the Nisum Premier League's cricket tournaments to hosted Hack-a-thon, Nisum employees can participate in a variety of team building activities such as skits, dances performance in addition to festival celebrations.
- Free Meals - Free snacks and dinner is provided on a daily basis, in addition to subsidized lunch.
"Are you looking to build products that can change the world and help us reach our target of improving 1 billion lives?"
To ensure that projects are delivered efficiently using the best fit-for-purpose technology with sufficient quality standards. To inform technical decision making at Curve.
* 3+ years experience with either React JS, React Native or Angular4+
* Good working understanding and experience with mobile app development best practices
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
* Knowledge of Test Driven Development (Unit Testing)
* Knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development (UI Testing)
* Experience using unit testing frameworks
* Experience using E2E test frameworks and runners
* Continuous Integration (e.g. CircleCI, Travis)
Strongly aligned values with Curve values (below)
* Good Communicator
* Not afraid of solving problems using multiple development stacks
* Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude
* Strong problem solving skills, using root cause analysis to find issues and identifying potential solutions
* Should be able to research and understand undocumented application codebases
* A love of learning
* Team player
* High level of Emotional Intelligence
* Ionic experience
* Mobile development (iOS or Android) experience or exposure
* Good working understanding and experience with CSS and popular CSS preprocessors (SASS / LESS)
* Heroku / AWS or similar infrastructure exposure or experience
* iOS Appstore / Android Play store experience
* Working with remote teams
* Token based authentication (e.g. JWT)
Curve is an award winning global digital health company that creates products that directly improve lives.
**Company Purpose**: To positively impact 1 billion lives by solving challenging health problems.
* Improve myself, each other & our partners
* Solve problems that improve people’s lives
* Everyone leads
* Become comfortable with being uncomfortable
* Only create products that people love
* An amazingly genuine, engaging and friendly culture.
* Flexible working hours.
* Glass Door Rating of 5
We're looking out for "Web Development Professionals!"
Required skills: React Js & Apache Cordova
Experience: 4+ Years
Notice: Immediate to 15 Days