Role: Senior Front-End Engineer
Experience: 5 – 8 Years
In this role you will:
- Design and build websites, web services, and mobile applications
- Deploy new features and perform unit testing
- Work on fast-paced, agile technology teams
- Collaborate with software engineers, project managers, business analysts and QA analysts
- Conduct regular system deployments to QA and Production
- Experience working with responsive design development environments
A leading provider of certification, technical, and behavioral development training, Kaplan Professional ME is a branch of Kaplan Inc. that focuses on professional education. Kaplan has established a strong reputation in the region for being able to provide a comprehensive range of accounting certification and financial management courses.
The company has supported candidates in accomplishing their professional goals by providing them with expert trainers, the assistance of the highest caliber, and technological solutions. The delivery talents that Kaplan has included both local experience and globally recognized resources that have been developed by using the most effective worldwide techniques. There is a strong rationale for why Kaplan has kept its position as an industry pioneer for more than eight decades. Kaplan can assist students in attaining their educational and career goals across 28 countries, with more than 1 million candidates, thousands of business and educational clients, and university partners. Kaplan possesses the expertise, passion, and continuous innovation necessary to assist students.
myHQ is looking for experienced, enthusiastic front end engineers to join our core team. We’re a small team with a get-things-done attitude and you’ll have lots of autonomy to create impact while tackling complex technical challenges. This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to grow your career and working at a growth stage product company.
- Own end to end development of high-performance applications.
- Understand the requirements, design the architecture and deliver clean, testable, well designed and scalable code
- Collaborate with the team and on feature requirements and prioritisation
- Work with the real-time feedback from the product team to iteratively make the products better
What are we looking for
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data-Structures and Algorithms
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Devops, CI/ CD
- Experience with SEO and PWA
- Previous start-up experience.
- A history of working on side/hobby projects and contributing to open source projects
- Freedom to execute with an opportunity to build a new product
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- An open culture with passionate and super-smart co-workers
About the Company:- Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech companies which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
React Js Job Description
- Competent in building single page web applications using Node.js and React Js
- Redux for state management
- Universal rendering (Client-side rendering and Server-side rendering)
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- Experience in an agile development process
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, readable code that scales and performs well
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ years of software design and web application development
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code which works across platforms.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Should be able to take initiatives and ownership and build the products from scratch.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e. g., Immutable.js ).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
1) Understand client requirements and functionalities.
2) Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
3) Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
4) Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
5) Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
6) Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables.
1) Good experience in Angular Latest Versions
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Flexbox.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX framework.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github
Experience: 4+ years
- At least 3+ years of experience as a React.js & TypeScript Developer.
- Hands-on with material-UI styling library.
- Knowledge of serverless programming is a plus
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, and Redux.
- Experience in building responsive UI
- Experience with user interface design.
- knowledge of using Figma/ Invision.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills, high-level English speaker
- Create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Key responsible area-
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
- Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients. Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of the CMS of your choice. Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for activism and community building.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments