- 5+ years of experience in developing and maintaining customer AS/400 software applications (e.g. Customer Master file, Invoicing, Sales Reporting, Cash Processing, Customer Service)
- Experience with multiple programming languages and systems.
- 5+ years of experience with RPG, CL Programming, PDM, SDA, DBU, Query/400
- 5+ years experience with ILE Advanced concepts (Procedures, Service programs, Functions, Free RPG coding syntax)
- 5+ years of experience with complex SQL concepts and programming.
- 5+ years of experience with data retrieval and integration across multiple platforms.
- 5+ years of experience with Stored Procedures development using the ANSI SQL standard.
- Experience with FTP concepts and automation.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology (MBA preferred)
- The ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team providing direction and mentorship to others as needed.
- Ability to travel as business needs require.
- Demonstrated project discipline and experience. Must be organized, focused, and driven toward established deliverable dates. Must be able to design solutions and form/drive related plans
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing is required
- Having been on-site in the USA would be an added bonus.
Additional Requirements :
- Experience with IBM RDI Tools (Rational Developer for System i)
- Experience in any change management tool.
- Experience with Help Systems SEQUEL.
- Knowledge of AGILE development standards/services and networking techniques.
- Reporting to AS400 Manager.
About Delta Technology and Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Proficiency in warehousing concepts and fundamentals and architecture techniques including MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, and EDW.
- Extracting company data and transferring it into the new warehousing environment.
- Testing the new storage system once all the data has been transferred.
- Document all technical and system specifications documents for all ETL processes and perform unit tests on all processes and prepare required programs and scripts
- Understanding of standard business functions like Sales, Finance, Inventory, Production reporting etc.
- Understanding of Enterprise applications like Salesforce, Microsoft Navision.
- Hands-on experience on Azure Data Bricks, Data Pipelines, Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Database,
- Must have part of a 2-3 projects for their entire project lifecycle.
- Should be involved in direct customer interaction.
- Performed activities of data validation, support, issue resolution, bug fixing.
- Must have worked on standard business functions like Sales & Inventory.
- Ability to integrate analytics tools like Power BI
- Knowledge of Power BI DAX functions, Power query to prepare effective business metrics and KPIs for indicating performance of a business.
- Develop and implement reports using effective “Data Modelling” Techniques
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior Server Support Programmer you are the vital link between the server and the other teams, you could save hours of manual data-entry with a script, help raise ongoing issues requiring new server features, and assist in the automation of anything data-driven.
You love all things server but also like helping others. The server team has many channels of communication with other teams, from people confirming processes with us, to some needing data migrations, your role would be to manage these requests alongside building backend features.
While you’re fixing issues and helping other you are also learning about the code base, architecture and gaining knowledge to work on features later on.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the hero of the day, when actually I only needed to fix one line of code”
What you will really be doing
Contributing to the design and architecture of our servers using Python with Flask/FastAPI deployed on AWS EC2 Servers and Lambda Pipelines.
Implementing server features to robustly support millions of mobile game players.
You’ll be working with a worldwide multi cluster Couchbase and Elasticsearch database as well as Redis, Redshift, Postgres.
Interfacing with other teams on any server-related issues affecting them.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
A good knowledge of writing python code for web backends.
The ability to write quick scripts to accelerate manual tasks.
Knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases (MySQL, Postgres, Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Memcache,etc.) could be useful but it’s not mandatory.
Knowledge of Unix, Linux or equivalent development environments
Some experience in game development would be a plus, although it’s not necessary.
Excellent communication skills.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
-Experience in Python and sql
-Experience in software development
-Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
-Interpreting API documentation of cloud-based applications
- OnlineSales.ai is a perfect space to grow professionally, in the very progressive field of artificial intelligence. We're a specialized B2B company with a focus on relentless innovation and collaborative excellence, with always a smile on our face.
- OnlineSales.ai provides a perfect ambiance for acquiring technical competency, growth mindset and innovative attitude; backed with unabashed friendliness, flexibility, and harmony that fills our working space with perfect energy, always propelling us towards our unified passion and commitment.
- Founded in 2017, OnlineSales.ai has witnessed a staggering growth curve with our ingenious monetization stack, designed for online marketplaces and aggregator networks.
- At OnlineSales.ai, you can peddle professional growth by jumping into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence and its amalgamation with the fields of digital advertising, online commerce, and marketing. All of this with awesome team players and wondrous filter coffees!
You’d fit right in, If you:
SQL/MySQL, Unix/Linux operating systems and commands
Experience using a general purpose scripting language (python/ruby preferred)
Experience with web technologies including http, Rest API, Postman etc.
Have a passion for performance debugging
Are sincere and take efforts to meet commitment SLAs
Client facing experience in troubleshooting and translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical and executive audiences.
Have a BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or currently in the final phase of degree. (BE/BTech/BCA/MCA)
@OnlineSales you will:
Handle all customer queries first hand within SLAs
Be the first line of defence
Fix or escalate issues to right owners within SLAs
Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
Good at communicating
Writing scripts for automations
If you're excited about:
Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits.
A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
What you can expect from OnlineSales.ai
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Enjoy new skills and hobbies like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe.
Then, let the wonderful journey of coding begin!
Work Exp - 0 to 2 years
***Freshers to apply only if available for immediate joining.
***Candidates who have applied for a job in the last six months will not be considered.
Below is the JD for OTM
- Total 5 plus years of OTM experience;
- At least 2 Full life cycle implementations
- Advanced SQL knowledge required in addition to XML/ XSL.
- Strong functional system configuration skills are required with core OTM functionality in the modules including Order Management,shipment planning and execution, freight settlement and Business process automation
We are open to hiring for this role either in Hyderabad / Bengaluru!!
Cambridge Technology is seeking a hands-on GCP Professional who can visualize, design, solutionize and deliver mission-critical applications on GCP.
You are required to be hands-on on various aspects of GCP architecture and have successfully helped customers adopt the usage of the cloud, public, private, and hybrid. You will be accountable for designing and delivering reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performance-efficient, and operationally excellent solutions. You shall be working as a core team member of CT’s global delivery team and spearheading most technical decisions.
No of Positions
- Minimum of 4+yrs experience, and 2+yrs on GCP, Certification on GCP will be highly desired.
- Experience with architecting and delivering reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performance-efficient, and operationally excellent solutions on-premises and/or the cloud
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, architect, deploy, and manage computes, storage, and NW services in GCP.
- Deployment of infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform using various GCP services like App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Load Balancing, Stack driver monitoring.
- Implement GCP Infrastructure automation through Ansible Tower, terraform & Gcloud for auto-provisioning, code deployments, software installation, and configuration updates.
- Analyze pre-requisites required for the creation of any GCP Project Foundation.
- Migrate workload from other cloud environments to GCP.
- Design and building 3 tier web application on GCP
- Strong understanding of data and information architecture, including experience with Google Cloud Technologies, relational databases, real-time streaming, and batch data processing.
- Manage large scale infrastructure refreshes, consolidating and modernizing technology footprints, cloud integration and migration, and network traffic/capacity optimization
- Interact with internal technical stakeholders to translate complex customer requirements into recommendations for appropriate solution architectures and consulting services
- Highly skilled in delivering & managing large complex global infrastructure spanning across multiple data centers and Private & Public Cloud, from the stage of design, build to management & operation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Expertise of SQL/PL-SQL -ability to write procedures and create queries for reporting purpose.
- Must have worked on a reporting tool – Power BI/Tableau etc.
- Strong knowledge of excel/Google Sheets – must have worked with pivot tables, aggregate functions, logical if conditions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for coordination with departments.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
What essential skills you need
- 4 -6 years’ experience in MySQL database development. You know your way around problems,logic & code but you occasionally need help with how to do things. That’s cool with us. We usestack overflow too.
- Expertise in database design & development (preferably on MySQL).
- Expertise in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions, triggers.
- Expertise in performance tuning, query optimization, using performance monitor, SQL Profiler andother related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- BE/B.Tech ( or equivalent education), good written & communication Skills.
Role 1 : Core Java
Experience - 5 – 10 years
Location – Mumbai ( NKP) / Weworks
Primary Skills / Must have:
- Knows Java Programming Language (Java 7, 8) with Object-Oriented Design and Spring Framework. Understanding of RESTFul Services development.
- Has a good understanding of asynchronous requests, multithreading and related issues and ways to resolve them.
- Has a good understanding of web and web programming principles, cookies, sessions etc.
- Familiar with tomcat, servlet model and their limitations.
- Has a good understanding of basic algorithms and data structures.
- Good analytical skills, problem-solving skills and willingness to learn.
- Good communication and collaboration skills. Willing to ask questions.
- Team player.
Secondary Skills / Desired skills
- Familiarity with Git and Linux/Unix commands.
Role 2 – JAVA + Linux + SQL Server combination of skills - Bangalore
Experience – 4 – 9 years
Location – Bangalore ( RMZ Ecoworld)
Required Technical Skills:
- Strong Java experience.
- Experienced in Agile development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with Programming language: Python, and SQL
- Experience in database platforms : DB2/Sybase/MSSQL server.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Working knowledge of Java spring framework,Angular 7/8,GIT.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Working experience on Actimize RCM solution.
- Knowledge of testing automation tools like selenium.
- Good knowledge of Actimize AIS solution
- Ability to take on challenges and open to learning new technologies.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Passion for innovation and find creative solutions to complex business problems.
- Team player.
Educational qualification and experience:
- Bachelor degree in engineering/computer science or MCA from recognized institution
- Minimum 3 years of development experience in required technical skills.
Role 3 – Java+ Spring + Azure ( Mandatory)
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 4 – 7 years
Role 4 – Java Fullstack
Experience - 5 – 9 years
Location – Mumbai ( NKP)
No of open role – 4
Mandatory Skills – Core Java , Full stack and Unix
Ø Work closely with Business Analysts to understand User and Functional Requirements
Ø Conduct Technical Design, create Design Prototype and Design Specifications. Be able to understand business needs and translate into technology solutions
Ø Implement the requirements using the latest firm wide technologies and approved global solutions
Ø Perform Unit Testing and, wherever applicable, collaborate with QA Engineer on System / Integration / QA / Regression / Performance / Capacity Testing, and create testing documentation
Ø Coordinate with users on User Acceptance Testing and provide testing support
Required technical skills:
Ø Minimum 3-4 years of hands-on experience in software development
Ø Good programming skills using Java
Ø Excellent relational database skills on Sybase / DB2 & Unix Shell Scripting
Ø Good knowledge and solid experience in Agile software development
Ø Good knowledge, skills and abilities to perform high quality software testing
Ø Experience on Axiom / XML / SOAP / Informatica is preferred but not essential
Required professional skills:
Ø Enthusiasm for and interest in learning and applying new technologies to solve real world business problems
Ø Pursuit for perfect delivery quality in a zero-error-tolerance environment
Ø Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Ø Good communication skills including ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people
Ø Highly organized, self-motivated, result-oriented, and proactive with capability to work with minimal supervision
Ø A strong can-do attitude
Ø Creative and flexible while observing policies, rules and standards
Demonstrate highly proficient written and verbal communication skills in the English language
Role 5 – Core Java / Java backend hands on developer
Location – Mumbai and Banglare
Experience - 5 – 10 years /