Job Description Front End Developer (SDE3)
Trell is building India’s largest lifestyle-community-commerce platform for the next 500 million internet users. Our vision is to empower Indians to have a better lifestyle. Fondly referred to as the regional Pinterest for India powered by user-generated original content, we have built a highly engaged community of 17 Mn+ users who share new ideas, experiences and product recommendations with each other in various Indian languages. It is currently present in 7 lifestyle categories — beauty, personal care, fashion, cooking, movies & web series reviews, gadgets, and travel.
Today, there is a dearth of meaningful and relatable content that helps Indian language internet users with lifestyle discovery and purchase decision making. The community on Trell shares original videos and blogs on new ideas, experiences, product recommendations and reviews with each other in multiple Indian languages. Every month, a community of 5 Million Monthly Active Users creates more than half-million content pieces, garnering over 300 million views and is impacting millions of Indians in making better lifestyle choices. Trell, which will enable its creators to monetize their content in the future, aims to be India’s largest community-commerce platform by 2022.
Some of our Core Values:
- Operate like a Team (Outcomes > Egos):Teams are built to win games and Championships. That's our goal
- Be User-Centric: Always work backward from what the customers want. Talking to customers, for example, is a great way to get out of our heads and put all the theories running wild in our minds to test.
- Obsess to Simplify: It is very easy to make things complex, but it is very complex to make things simple. We realise complexity is a trap and strive to avoid it .
- Hustle, Progress > Perfection: Just keep moving and aim for the 1% improvements every day.
Who we want:
As a frontend developer, you will be an integral role of the technology team and the holistic growth of Trell, working with amazing and super talented folks. Building a platform for the next 500 million new internet users from India will be the prime challenge. In this role, Trell seeks a fighter who has the vision and motivation to provide a remarkable app experience to even the most remote Indian user. You will have the opportunity to build new features, functionalities from scratch and solve problems faced by a massive audience. You will be charged with the responsibility to build frameworks and tools which will accelerate development across different teams and help Trell propel towards its vision.
A lean team that already handles 30M users monthly on the platform with its state of the art technology, We are now looking for technology enthusiasts, who have the ambition, knowledge and josh of solving user problems with AI & ML. The pace of our growth is incredible – we tackle interesting problems every day. Fast-paced, flexible & fun is what we consider as essential elements of any work at Trell. What describes our work environment is a place to brainstorm with the best minds, engage customers and surprise yourself with what’s possible every day
- Your primary focus will be to implement responsive & high-quality UI and reusable code for our web apps, with a particular focus on performance.
- Work with the front-end team in building high-quality user interfaces for web applications Coordinate with UX, product & backend engineering teams in developing & integrating product features.
- Ability to work in a creative & collaborative work environment, interface with peers in other teams in ensuring the high-quality user experience.
- Build front-end functionality from feature requirements in an agile, iterative, and phased manner Promote & develop leading-edge development practices.
- At least 4 years of experience designing and building production-level web & mobile applications.
- Bachelor's or Masters or an equivalent degree in Computer Science or other engineering disciplines.
- Deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development. Passionate about continuously improving user experience and delivering customer value.
- Be familiar with Responsive Web Design, common Web UX patterns, and anti-patterns.
- Hands-on experience working with or building e-commerce products or platforms (preferred but not necessary).
At Trell, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible experience to millions of users around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it. Trell offers a dynamic and unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences. We believe creativity and technology blend together, when you choose Trell, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, and inventors hailing from varied companies. Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, and to expand, learn and grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard. With users speaking multiple languages in India, we like to think we have the most diverse user base. We believe different is wonderful, and what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. Trell prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair and equal access and opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences and perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, and an even better product.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you!
• Design and code features for the website application as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams.
• Ship features in fast-moving agile sprints.
• Work closely with Backend, Product Design, and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
• Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
Skills: Must have:
• Good understanding of asynchronous programming, callback, and closures.
• Understanding of stateless application
• Good knowledge of CSS and its pre-processors like SASS/LESS
• Good understanding of server-side templates.
• Experience with creating cross-browser compatible web apps
• Should be Strong in MySql / Postgres database.
• Strong hold in Data structure and processing JSON
Good to have
• Basic knowledge of CI, CD
• Intermediate knowledge in any cloud services(AWS, GCP)
• Familiar with testing frameworks like Mocha, Cypress
What does the role look like?
Software Development Engineers FE will be responsible to participate in all stages of the software product development life cycle. This will include analyzing system and user requirements, designing software flowcharts, creating user interfacing applications (Web Or Mobile) , troubleshooting bugs, and running tests to improve system functionality.
What will you be doing?
● Write simple, efficient, and maintainable code.
● Design, develop, scale and maintain User Application written in JS or Dart.
● Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
● Validating the functionality and security of the application.
● Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
● Ensuring best coding standards and practices to improve and maintain quality.
● Meeting with the engineering and product team to discuss project definitions and goals.
What will you need ?
● Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
● Solid grip on the programming basics like DS and algorithms, OOPS.
● Understanding & experience with restful APIs and microservice architecture
● Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
Company - PragetX Technologies LLP
Location - Ahmedabad
Position – React Developer
PragetX is a software development and digital marketing company based in Ahmedabad and USA. We provide different types of IT services like Web and App Development, Custom Software Development, ERP Solutions, UI/UX Design, Cloud Solutions and Database Management.
Along with IT services, we also provide Digital Marketing and Branding services like SEO, SEM, SMM, SMO, PPC, Affiliate and Email Marketing, Brand Design, Brand Management, Brand Marketing etc.
We're looking for a React Developer to join our growing frontend team. As a React Developer, you will help develop the next generation of our apps using tools such as React.js, Redux, Enzyme and Webpack.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Ability to build apps and websites that are extremely sensitive.
- Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
- Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
- Translate wireframes and designs into good quality code
- Good understanding of CSS libraries, GIT, Sigma, Adobe XD etc.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Design and develop new custom components to meet project requirements
- Minimum 1.5+ years of experience
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux,Create React App, data structure libraries.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (CI/CD tools, DevOps, performance testing frameworks like Mocha, Node + NPM)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Degree in computer science
Frameworks such as ReactJS.
● Understanding of Cordova / PhoneGap is preferable
● Knowledge of Ajax and integration with Web Services (REST) using JSON and XML.
● Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
● Preferring experience with AngularJs and later versions
● Good understanding of OOD & data structures.
● Great focus on concepts.
● Attitude to go into the internals of the technology and then apply them.
What you will be doing:
● Develop Web applications using ReactJS Frameworks
● Contribute in Architecture and Design of applications
● Identify new design patterns and frameworks and apply them.
● Write high quality and optimized code
We have an existing product that's being used by thousands of customers worldwide and are looking to upgrade our design and launch new features that will serve customers worldwide.
Why join PriceLabs?
PriceLabs was founded in 2014 and has been consistently growing over the past couple of years.
We have established ourselves as a leader in revenue management for Short-term rentals.
We serve thousands of customers worldwide, and our customers love the product! (NPS in the 70s, Customer reviews here)
We are a global team of passionate individuals that accepts open communication, empowerment, and a shared focus on customer success.
We are a freemium product, and the UX plays an important part in convincing the customer.
Build and maintain existing web/mobile experiences.
Collaborate with design to deliver projects on time.
Write quality code so others in the team can understand and test it throughly on modern browsers and mobile.
Take initiative to modernize our platform to use the latest techniques
Continuous improvement to our web stack, set standards, automate mundane tasks
At least 3 years experience in front-end web development.
You should be comfortable working with git, visual studio code(or any IDE that you prefer), and test it to the last pixel.
Ability to architect and develop your own API on the front end.
Experience with monitoring and error reporting tools in front-end applications.
Partner closely with the product designer and have experience with Sketch/Figma is helpful.
Experience building websites that integrate with APIs using frameworks like React, Vue, or Angular.
Total experience (Year wise): 2-3
Experience Work wise in capacity of: Ui/front-end-developer
Preferred Industry/ Company: Software industry
2. Skills required:
Ajax, JSON, Angular 2/4/6/7, Typescript, Angular CLI
IDE s: MS Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Notepad++.
Version Control: TFS, SVN
Database/search: SQL Server, Lucene, Redis, Elastic search, MongoDB.
Programming Languages: C#
Proficiency in Typescript
Execution of caching mechanism like redis will be a plus
Deep knowledge of Angular 4+ practices and commonly used modules
based on extensive work experience
Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant
visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database,
API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as
multi-threading, when needed
Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the
elements and modules of core Angular 4+
Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as
from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around
Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with
Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration
Responsibilities and Duties
Must be familiar with the Angular Ecosystem and it’s design patterns. Architect the system keeping in mind the business model
Working Knowledge of how RXJS works inside Angular and a high level understanding of how data and actions streams work including Subjects.
Working Knowledge of NGRX Store and it’s other features is required.
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Identify specific issues in user experience and provide recommendations and codified solutions to influence the design.
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
2 - 5 years of experience.
Experience working with scss and writing/consuming styles in a reusable manner.
Basic Knowledge in restAPI