We are in search of a skilled and motivated Native iOS Developer to join our innovative development team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in iOS app development and a solid understanding of native programming languages. As a Native iOS Developer, you will be key in designing and implementing cutting-edge mobile applications.
- Develop and maintain high-quality iOS applications using Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers and product managers, to deliver robust and user-friendly mobile solutions.
- Implement and test new features, fix bugs, and continuously improve application performance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest iOS and native development trends and technologies.
- Work closely with UX/UI designers to implement engaging and intuitive user interfaces.
- Collaborate with backend developers to integrate mobile applications with server-side technologies.
- Proven experience as an iOS Developer, with a strong portfolio of published apps.
- Proficient in Swift and/or Objective-C programming languages.
- Solid understanding of native development concepts and best practices.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and third-party libraries.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Certification in iOS development is a plus.
Experience Required: 2 Years
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
It is a fast-growing SaaS startup in the customer onboarding category and has raised $21M in capital (https://twitter.com/RocketlaneHQ/status/1483821563195850753">we rapped about it!) from global VCs such as 8VC, Nexus Venture Partners, Matrix Partners India, and super angels like Gokul Rajaram and Girish Mathrubootham.
Thanks to the rapid early traction and customer love the product has garnered globally from the likes of LinkSquares, AppCues, ContractPodAI, Chargebee, parcelLab, etc., we have been recognized as a Leader in the Client Onboarding category on G2 within six months of product launch.
With a mission to deliver chaos-free, consistent, accelerated, and delightful customer journeys through its purpose-built software the company was founded in April 2020 by second-time entrepreneur trio - Srikrishnan, Vignesh, and Deepak. Previously, the trio built a successful in-app messaging startup that was acquired by Freshworks (NASDAQ: FRSH) in 2015.
We became the https://www.producthunt.com/posts/rocketlane"> #1 Product of the Day on Product Hunt on the day we launched it. We are now building a global and diverse workplace that will empower passionate problem-solvers to innovate, collaborate, do their best work, and see the next phase of hyper-growth together!
What’s the opportunity?
Are you a front-end developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you looked at world class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of the early team that built these products”?
We’re a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS products used by tens of thousands of customers. We’re laser focused on delivering a world class new product again, and looking for an ambitious front-end engineer to join our existing team of 9 engineers.
If it excites you to think of a fast paced start-up environment, building something big from scratch, breaking down new problems, creating well structured UI components, executing on pixel perfect design, paying great attention to every little interaction detail, and doing demos of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work-on as a front-end developer would include building real-time collaboration experiences across our product, building live document editing and modern spreadsheet experiences from scratch, creating flexible new Kanban-style views of work tasks, and crafting cool new UI components and interactions that we will use across our product.
- Knowledge in the following areas
- SPA Framework patterns
- Worked with features provided by browsers (Caching / Storage / Compatibility etc )
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience with startups or early stage teams
- Knowledge of module bundlers like Webpack
What’s in it for me?
- Great opportunity: Rocketlane genuinely cares about everyone we hire. You’ll learn new things and grow no matter how experienced you are; you will be working with founders who have more than three decades of collective experience in building significant B2B SaaS startups.
- Great team: Work with a world-class, high-velocity team that truly embodies the values of empathy, curiosity, and customer-centricity. Check out the https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=rocketlane_meet_the_team">MTT(Meet The Team) videos on our LinkedIn.
- Great culture: An open, fun, and exciting startup culture that empowers its people to champion big problems with the freedom to think and innovate.
- Growth: You could easily and quickly transition into other sales roles you might like.
- Impact: You get to be part of a global, passionate team in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment. The team has a work philosophy of being high on ambition, ownership, and a bias for action.
- Monetary rewards and benefits: Competitive salary, flexible leave policy, and more!
Experience: 5+ years
Klevu is a discovery experience suite that revolutionises online shopping. It provides a range of SaaS based solutions, that are deep rooted in AI-ML technology and delivered via cloud for online retailers. Klevu is a global Finnish company that prides in diversity, great team, excellent partner network and global customer footprint. Learn more from www.klevu.com
- Build and maintain various services on Klevu platform
- Debug and provide solutions to customers using Klevu JS library
Must have skills:
- 4+ years of experience with JS and technologies like JQuery and equivalent.
- Strong understanding of OOP and modern concepts in JS
- Ability to communicate effectively within and outside the organization
- Familiar with agile software development process
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with front end technologies like HTML, CSS
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Experience working in eCommerce and/or SAAS startups
What we offer:
- Being part of one of the most exciting search technology company from Nordics with global footprints
- Work with a team in 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia)
- Excellent work culture, hands-on, result oriented
- Good salary and flexible hours
UI Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with other developers to ensure that the web apps are functional and visually appealing.
- Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
- Plan the layout of the applications.
- Ensure that the applications are optimized for various devices.
UI Developer Requirements:
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
React JS Engineers ( Looking for people from Bangalore location as its work from office role)
Experience: 3 to 6 yrs.
No. of Openings : 2
Work location : Bangalore, Jp Nagar 3rd phase.
Work type : work from office
- Work as a part of a small team that includes other react JS developers, designers, QA experts, and managers
- Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes
- Built REST APIs for tight integrations with Backend
- Write automated tests to ensure error-free code and performance
- Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks
- Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency
- Work with third-party dependencies and APIs
- Work with Redux architecture to improve the performance of the websites/mobile apps
- Coordinate with the cross-functional teams to build apps in the stipulated time/budget
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- React routing, React Hooks, Internationalization
EXPERIENCE: 2 -5 years
TIMINGS: Work from home
NOTICE PERIOD: 1 month
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a React Native and React.js developer interested in building performant mobile and web applications. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Roles and Responsibilities
Implementing new product requirements
Enhancing existing features and codebase
Peer code review
Investigating and implementing new technologies, external tools (proprietary or open source)
Working with product, design and engineering colleagues to deliver business-relevant outcomes.
Candidate must have
Good knowledge of React.js and React Native.
Candidates must have knowledge about Product Development.
Candidates must have Technical Degree.
2-5 years of development experience.
Significant experience in startups or product companies.
Experience in mobility startups would be preferred.
React/React Native experience required.
Deep technical expertise.
Willingness to step out of comfort zone to solve problems.
Ownership, hustle, and partiality towards fast-paced environments.
We are hiring for React Native Developers for an MNC,
Experience- 4+ Yrs.
Salary- As per company standard
Notice Period- Immediate to 20 Days Max
- Proven development experience on smartphone platforms.
- Deep familiarity with iOS or Android development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning and CI/CD tools like Git, SVM, Jenkins.
- Must have worked on at least one app that is published in AppStores.
Thanks & REgards
Xpresslane is a universal one-click checkout platform for eCommerce. We want to transform the way online shoppers buy, Democratize optimized checkout and post checkout experience. We have achieved 150+ signups from D2C merchants in the last year alone and are aggressively adding new features to help solve problems in their checkout process.
We are a small group of Tech Enthusiasts, Product Managers. We give incredible value to design and UX is our topmost priority. We've implemented products using Go, Java, Kubernetes, Docker, Temporal, GraphDB, Svelte & React, Cypress, Gitlab CI/CD.
Why Engineering @Xpresslane:
- Opportunity to Design & Implement new features which are internet-facing.
- Opportunity to Design Scalable Distributed System spanning many regions.
- Freedom to learn & work across Frontend/Backend/Devops/Design Expertise.
- 2-4 years of experience in Frontend Engineering.
- Expertise in one or more frontend frameworks like React/Angular/Vue/Svelte
- Style the frontend applications with an incredible focus on design & UX.
- Self-driven in identifying opportunities to make things better and efficient.
- Ensure code quality and reliability through automated test implementations.
- View frontend as Engineering i.e, plan & implement components for reusability, testability
- Nice to have, experience in using Figma/Sketch for quick mockups & prototypes
- Nice to have knowledge of cache busting, CSRF, XSS attacks.
At the moment, we are looking for engineers for our Bangalore office.