Skills: Flutter, Platform level iOS/Android, Mobile Application Development
- Desire to work in a startup environment, Fun@work culture, and able to self-manage.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in building mobile applications and built at least a few apps with Flutter.
- A strong commitment to quality and willingness to learn.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Bit Bucket, Git, and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable, and testable code that you are proud of.
- Good communication skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About NonStop io Technologies Pvt Ltd
The ideal candidate must have experience working with enterprise mobile applications to be considered for this position.
If you are a strong architect/engineers, who are hands-on and capable of designing and developing enterprise web applications, we would love to speak to you!
Expertise in enterprise web and mobile platform development
4+ years of React Native experience
Experience in AWS
Ability to own the design from inception to deployment
Experience with Cloud / SaaS environment
Hands on experience of Android and iOS Application development
Experience in CI/CD
Expertise in Object Oriented and/or functional problem decomposition
About Create Protocol
CREATE PROTOCOL is a creator-focussed blockchain platform, built on Create’s optimized multi-chain NFT protocol. We are focused on building decentralized applications with creator focussed tools, to empower the creator economy and bring a CREATE TO EARN revolution.
We also have plans to launch decentralized finance solutions along with a CREATE TOKEN to govern the ecosystem.
CREATE PROTOCOL will be a creator platform owned by Artists. They believe in a world where artists own not just their Creation/Art/Music but also the platform which facilitates the interaction with the artwork, with the fans, listeners, viewers and brands.
For more details, please visit www.createprotocol.org
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Swift, React Native and Flutter.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a mission-driven startup that’s making an impact in Web3 communities.
- Creative flexibility and creative leadership in an emerging field.
- Work with a collaborative, supportive, fun and passionate team.
- Work from home model.
- Be a part of a growing mission-led business in the decentralized world.
Compensation As per market standards along with token allocation in the project .
- React Js
- React Native
- Android Development
- Mobile Technology
- B.E/M.C. A Or B.C.A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Or Similar Relevant Field
- Strong Knowledge of Android SDK, Different Versions of Android, And How to Deal with Different Screen Sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs To Connect Android Applications to Back-End Services
- Strong Knowledge of Android UI Design Principles, Patterns, And Best Practices
- Experience With Offline Storage, Threading, And Performance Tuning
- Ability to Design Applications Around Natural User Interfaces, Such As “Touch”
- Familiarity with The Use of Additional Sensors, Such as Gyroscopes and Accelerometers
- Knowledge of The Open-Source Android Ecosystem and The Libraries Available for Common Tasks
- Ability to Understand Business Requirements and Translate Them into Technical Requirements
- Familiarity with Cloud Message APIs And Push Notifications
- A Knack for Benchmarking and Optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android Design Principles and Interface Guidelines
- Proficient Understanding of Code Versioning Tools, Such as Git
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration - Good Knowledge of Kotlin.
- At Least Publish 3-4 Application in the Play Store
- Knowledge of Cross-Platform And iOS Development Will Be an Advantage.
- Knowledge of health care and e-commerce domain will be good.
We are building an immersive platform for creators, from India, which can be used by creators to create content and engage their audience across the world. And we are looking for smart Mobile Engineers to build with us and scale.
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience in building high quality apps, and 1.5+ years of experience in Flutter end-to-end for Android and iOS.
- Solid foundation in JS, Flutter and Mobile development.
- Architectural understanding of implementation, not just UI features.
- Identify and resolve performance and device specific issues.
- Implement best practices, and build frontend system from grounds up.
- Great taste in UI and UX
- Build and deploy product features end to end. You will be responsible for breaking down high-level features into tasks.
- You will define and build the architecture for a mobile app so it scales, think patterns like composition, inheritance, renderProps, etc.
- Automate things wherever needed, think Fastlane CI/CD, automate screenshot testing across multi-resolution devices, etc.
- Setting up events for user, performance and error analytics, think GA, hotjar, Sentry, etc.
- Ensure architecture and Code quality that scales with team size
- Introduce right tools to the system when product scales, think GraphQL federation layer, etc.
- Participate in product and design ideation, collaborate with the team to implement high-quality features.
- Set the initial guidelines for tech culture in the company, as we grow.
- Fluent in Java/Kotlin or Swift.
- Experience in building interactive features, like filters, face masks, finger-drawing on canvas, etc.
- End-to-end experience in building grounds up, implementation and deployment.
- Experience in building for large scale platforms like, messaging, social media, OTT, etc.
- You like working on hobby projects, or contributing to open source projects.
We are building a team of exceptional people. We will ensure that you grow with the growth of the organisation.
- become a part of our early team
- great salary, plus generous equity
- laptop of your choice
- empowered to build an amazing startup culture with us
- full ownership and massive growth opportunities
- and more...
If you're ambitious to build for millions of creators and users, apply now!
1. At least an undergraduate degree in Computer
Science, Engineering, preferably from IITs/Top RECs.
2. 1-4 years of experience at cutting edge organisations
3. Extensive experience in developing mobile apps using
Android SDK with proficiency in Core Java and design
4. Experience with e business/e commerce applications
and business environment is a must.
5. Any experience with internet companies will be a plus.
6. Great understanding of Android development SDK and
7. Expertise in Core Java with solid OOD principles and
8. Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory
management and multithreaded programming.
9. Conversant with JSON, XML, Web services API.
10. Experience with SaaS platforms for mobile
development like Analytics, Push Notifications, Cloud
Storage, Ad Networks, etc.
11. Hands-on experience with Android's debugging, unittesting, memory and performance optimization tools.
12. Great people skills