Roles, Responsibilities and Experience:
- Cross-platform mobile app developer who has developed mobile applications and has strong experience with Ionic and Angular 7+.
- Experienced in the development and management of mobile applications, particularly hybrids (Android / iOS)
- Comprehensive experience in mobile application architecture planning
- Well qualified in mobile application design and optimization. The ideal candidate will be able to provide solutions to improve mobile app quality, understand emerging technologies, implement standards and best practices thereby able to enhance the existing stage of development and bring the mobile application, from a product standpoint, 'to the next level'
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies as well as frameworks so as to maximize ongoing development efficiencies
- Accurately estimate development timelines and deliver per set schedule
- Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices, along with mobile testing tools and techniques
- Expertise in optimizing the mobile apps' performance
- Experienced in using Agile principles and methodologies
- A deep understanding of the mobile landscape and user behavior patterns is mandatory
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON.
- Knowledge of NodeJS and MongoDB will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and Multi-threading concepts
- Good knowledge of the SQLite database and the Google Play Services like Push Notifications
- Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proficient iOS and Android mobile app experience are a plus
About The other Fruit
We believe that privacy and free choice are not mutually exclusive. They reinforce one another. We aim to empower the individual, thereby permitting trusted and honest control-exchange. And by doing the right thing – for our team, our clients, our partners and our communities – it is also the best thing for our business.
Building in-house as well as fully bespoke B2B, B2C and DFA S/P/BaaS solutions - we are lucky enough to partner with some of the leading firms and groups from around the world. TOF®'s own headquarters are in the UK with branch locations in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand and Pune.
iOS Developer responsible for developing app from scratch.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Translate design and wireframes into code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Unit testing code
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
∙ 2+ years’ strong development experience in iOS
∙ Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
∙ Knowledge of iOS UI/UX standards
∙ Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
Work experience: 2 years relevant experienceCompensation: Based on Industry Standards
4+ years of proven Android and iOS app development experience.
Excellent understanding of Android and iOS design principles as well as application interface guidelines.
Proficiency in Kotlin, Java, Swift and Objective-C. Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
Ability to use Android/iOS SDK with ease.
Proficiency with the best in class Software development practices.
Proficiency with push notifications, APIs
Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
As one of Malaysia's top app development companies, Snappymob helps top brands in Malaysia and around the world turn their ideas into reality. Our clients span startups to multinationals across many industries including finance, media, healthcare, energy, and education.
We are simply passionate about creating impactful digital products.
We achieve this by pairing awesome user experience design and solid software engineering. We work hard to help our clients achieve success – while providing them honest, no-nonsense advice. Our work has reached the hands of millions of users!
As an Android developer, you'll be an integral member of a software engineering team that designs and develops world-class Android applications developed in Kotlin.
You'll be working closely with other engineers and team members to work on delightful applications and features that make a big impact for users. We're looking for people that share our passion for writing great software; love making use of best practices in our software development process; have fantastic attention to detail; and who love to learn.
- Design, develop, and maintain software for the Android platform
- Collaborate with members of our design and engineering and teams to ensure the highest quality software products
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects
- Three or more years of professional Android development experience or equivalent
- Strong knowledge and experience in Kotlin and/or Java, Android Studio and the entire Android development toolchain
- Strong knowledge and experience in core platform and popular third party frameworks/libraries
- Strong knowledge and experience with RESTful web APIs
- Strong knowledge of core computer science and engineering topics – algorithms, data structures, design patterns
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or other relevant field of study, or equivalent
- Experience in Android testing methodology (unit, integration, and UI tests)
- Experience in functional reactive programming (e.g. RxJava)
- Knowledge and experience in other mobile development platforms
- Knowledge and experience in frontend or backend web development
- Experience with Linux, MacOS, or other UNIX-like system
- Any other development experience (HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js, SQL, NoSQL, or other technology that is of practical use). Let us know what you know
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
Familiarity with continuous integration
Make sure to mention any frameworks, libraries, or any other technology relevant to your project
Specifically looking for Android Developer with Strong knowledge and experience of working BLE Devices (Bluetooth Low Energy), Background Services, Third party SDKs, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screens.
Note: Please, only apply if you have knowledge of integration and working of Android Apps with BLE Devices.
- Should be able to code in Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with background services, offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Design & Develop complete Android Applications using code standards.
- Write clean and well designed code.
- Analyze and identify problems & provide solution.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance of the App.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of Experience in the required skills.
- Qualifications Required: B.E./ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ BSc IT.
- Excellent knowledge in core Java and Kotlin.
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development.
- Strong knowledge in REST full web services.
- Push Notifications & Toast.
- Familiar with Android Studio.
- Experience in Gradle, Background and Foreground Services integration.
- Command over code standards and code and query optimization.
- Able to use third party libraries if required.
- Good writing & communication skills.
- Must be a quick learner.
We are looking for someone having 4-7 years of experience in Android development with good work experience in writing & debugging Android applications, experience in OOPs fundamentals, Java, Kotlin, SQLite, MySQL database management system.
- Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/applications based on a brief.
- Develop and maintain new features in Mobile Application development.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Optimize the performance of the apps and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of Android application architecture, Activities, Services, Intents, Content.
- Strong Kotlin development experience
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Familiar with the Android SDK and Studio.
- Experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) is desired.
- Architecture: MVP, MVC.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be dedicated to delivering high-quality work and adhering to timelines
- Must be a good team player, good learner and a self-starter
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- 3-4 years experience only in NATIVE REACT JS who has worked on both ANDROID & IOS MOBILE APP Development.
- Overall experience must be at least seven years
- Should have experience in integrating different payment gateways
- Able to write optimised code with MVC structure.
- Should have experience working with API
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines ( Not Mandatory, but good to have)
- Knowledge of Typescript would be beneficial
- Should have basic database knowledge
- Should be able to take initiative
- Must be a team player