Equity between 0.05% to 0.2% will be made available.
Skill Sets for Android:
-Solid understanding and hands on with full mobile application development life cycle
-1-2 years experience of design, coding, testing and debugging softwares
-1-2 years experience of Java, Kotlin technologies and native Android development
-Strong knowledge of Android SDK from Jellybean(API level 18) and above, FIREBASE AND DIFFERENT SCREEN SIZES, EXPERIENCE IN THE LATEST ANDROID VERSION (9.0) IS PREFERRED.
-Proficient understanding and hands on with Android UI design principles-patterns and best practices
-Good experience with libraries like volley, okHttp, glide, retrofit etc.
-Very good experience with JSON, GSON parsing
-Good experience with device database usage in application
-Moderate knowledge in debugging C code in command line using gdb, adb
-Extremely comfortable with RESTful APIs to communicate with server
-Strong knowledge of code versioning technologies and tools like Git
-Should have worked on 1-2 Android applications from scratch to Play Store
-KNOWLEDGE OF THE OPEN-SOURCE ANDROID ECOSYSTEM AND THE LIBRARIES AVAILABLE FOR COMMON TASKS
Added Advantage if:
Knowledge of Agile software development process
Understanding of Object Storage like Amazon S3
Wrote secure code for android applications
Knowledge of XMPP, Chat mechanism
Willing to learn new technologies
- Develop advanced and secure applications for Android phones and tablets
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies, libraries for application to improve the functionality
- Keep eye on new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Unit-test based coding for modular coding, reusability;
- Writing readable code; Maintain technical documentation
- Bug fixes and improving performance of existing applications
- Work on new ideas for products, it’s prototypes and estimates
- Collaborate on projects with a closely knit team
About Collective Limitless Ambitious Smart Solutions Pvt Ltd
CLASS Pvt Ltd as we call it in short has mostly been in the mobile apps space, crowd sourcing ones to be precise.
Our 1st app was for reporting traffic violations where users used to get rewarded with credit points using which they could unlock discount vouchers from various brands. We ultimately scaled the peak when we had the app working over voice commands making it a handsfree solution for recording violations (without the driver getting distracted to do anything).
Currently we're building another mobile app- a social network of short videos witnessed while a user drives around on roads. We want the users to be able to record with ease interesting moments & scenes they see as they drive and share with people in their circles and beyond to binge on.
The resource could get great exposure to understand how the world of mobile apps work and strategies & tech around the same. Are you game for it?
Roles and Responsibilities
-writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
-sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
-Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
-Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
-understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++
-Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc
-Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties
About Company: Codezen Tech Solutions is a technical consultancy and development firm that believes in increasing transparency and efficiency using cloud based platforms. We are looking for a highly skilled React Native Developer to collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to develop and maintain Android and iOS applications in both B2B and B2C Segments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Solid knowledge of developing Mobile Apps development with React-Native
- Build dynamic, high performing, and responsive UI for our applications.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React Native apps to the latest libraries and maintaining their quality
- Strong & thorough understanding of React-Native, and its core principles.
- Strong and thorough understanding of either iOS (Objective-C/Swift) or Android (JAVA/Kotlin) will be a plus
- Experience with popular React workflows such as Redux, Redux-saga, Redux Forms.
- Familiar with App distribution Process for both iOS and Android.
- Passion about technology and its relationship with product and user experience
- Test and update application so that it can be used on all types of devices and OS versions Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing companies in India.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system, solutions by comparing
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience required
- Should have deployed 2+ apps on Android and iOS stores.
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system
- Ability to run multiple tasks with varying priorities and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to work independently and deliver quality work.
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- Just some previous projects to showcase, no need for CV immediately
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
- Work closely with various people and teams throughout the entire app development cycle (concept, design, build, deploy & test) in an agile environment.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git.
- Maintain and update the existing mobile app.
- This position reports to the Team Leader - Technology.
- An Graduate in IT or Post graduate or Engineer in IT; with 4+ years’ of relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Flutter is a must.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, decision making and technical ability.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
As an Android developer, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. You will be responsible to identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs. Require d Technical & Professional Skills
1. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
2. Strong Understanding of Full Mobile development life cycle, Android Architecture, SDK, and SQLite DB.
3. Develop App with MVC, MVP and MVVM Architecture.
4. Strong OOPs Fundamentals, Java, REST/JASON, Web Services.
5. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like location aware apps, google maps, etc.,
6. Expertise in app memory management, multithreading, networking & Security.
7. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
8. Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development team.
9. Familiarity with continuous integration.
10. Familiarity with designing Native and Hybrid Android Applications.
11. Demonstrated communication skills in a customer/stakeholder facing environment.
12. Must be self-directed, resilient and creative.
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Android market with experience in Android development.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of how to work with RESTful APIs
- Strong Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Integrate with our backend web services to deliver better and faster user experience
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Ability to performance tune and scale applications
- Agile development experience
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Passion to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Strong sense of ownership in every application they build
- Working with highly collaborative and dynamic team environments
- Min 3 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.