- AWS Cloud Solutions: We expect you to have a strong understanding of AWS services and how to architect solutions using them.
- Use of DynamoDB, S3, Vault, Lambda, or other AWS infrastructure components.
- Design scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant cloud architectures.
- Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD): Understanding CI/CD pipelines and tools like AWS CodePipeline, CodeCommit, and CodeDeploy is essential.
- Advanced concepts in React Native.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
● 1 - 3 years of Experience with Android SDK, Android Studio
● Experience with Git, and GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab
● Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development
● Experience with HTTP, and third party APIs
● Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features
● Experience with unit testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
● Experience in Java or familiarity in Kotlin is a bonus
Responsibilities and Deliverables
● Work in an agile multinational engineering team to build and design Android applications
● Identify and suggest ways of improving usability, efficiency, and functionality
● Come up with reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Work on bug fixes and improve application performance
● Code reviews of peers. Critical Competencies for Success
● Ability to think logically, and analytically
● Eagerness to keep up with constantly changing technologies
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Ability to work collaboratively on a team
● Resourcefulness and proactiveness in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly salable apps using Flutter.
- Translate and Build the designs into high-quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Use of Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) architecture and develop maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Maintaining software through product life cycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Write tests for the App.
- Knowledge of different state management libraries like BloC, GetX, Provider will be a plus point.
● We provide a platform for you to grow exponentially along with the organisation.
● Grow with a team having strong foundations in software engineering practices.
● First-hand experience with a wide range of technologies that work at scale.
● Your role is not just subjected to coding , you will be involved in the end to end product phase from ideation to the product going live.
● Our focus is not from which tier 1 college you come from rather it is the skills/competencies you have and the progression you have shown in your career graph.
● Learn in an environment passionate about knowledge-sharing.
● Have a pivotal role in the transformation of our engineering culture.
● Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the user experience.
● Design components by translating product requirements, break down projects into tasks and provide accurate estimates. Build scalable and reliable technology solutions at a rapid pace.
● Prototype new and redesign features.
● A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
● Strong coding abilities and experience with Dart.
● Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
● A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
● Understanding of object-oriented software development.
● Prior experience in working with social apps is a plus.
● Experience in working with machine learning applications, hardware features is a plus.
● Prior product building experience or from a startup background would be a plus.
It is one of the leading drone companies in India. They offer a wide range of UAV Integrations and UAV based services in the domain of Aerial Mapping & Surveying. They have a team of Ph.D. Candidates from IIT with expertise in Visual, Thermal mapping/inspection, Multispectral Mapping, and LIDAR. The team at Paras Aerospace also has a deep technical understanding of Geological Applications using drones.
We are looking for a hands-on lead android developer to join our core team with experience in building products from scratch into large-scale platforms and solving business problems leveraging new and innovative technology.
Experience you MUST have:
● Extensive experience in Android SDK and Kotlin programming, Advanced Apps Development on Android phones/tablets
● Android GUI Camera, GPS API, Maps API, Services, and SQLite database Kotlin Programming Having strong command working on Node js.
● Android IDE
● Using client apps for version control systems like SVN, Git, etc
● Code review tools/applications like Gerrit, code collaborator, JIRA
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality, high performant, reusable and maintainable code.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (engineers, product managers, designers etc. ) to define, design and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance, ensuring our applications run smoothly across a wide array of devices including low end mobile devices and across varied form factors.
- Develop empathy with end customers, measure product usage patterns, suggest and incorporate inputs in the product development lifecycle.
- Be agile and continue to learn, grow, and help us tackle brand new challenges as we build for Bharat.
- An ideal candidate will be someone who has a good mix of software engineering expertise (Android), product thinking and leadership qualities.
- 2-5 years of experience in product based startups.
- Proficiency with Kotlin.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with offline storage & caching, threading and performance tuning.
- Working knowledge of the Android landscape, architectures, trends and its roadmap.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs (e. g. Dagger, Retrofit, Firebase etc. ).
- Solid understanding of the complete Android app development lifecycle & Android platform APIs.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Good to have:
- Have published at least one original Android application or have contributed to any open source project.
- Experience with any NoSQL database and designing schema.
- Prior experience of working with a FinTech startup.
• Proficiency and hands- on experience with Flutter Technology with atleast 6 month+.
• Should have experience with native technologies like Android or iOS.
• Collaborate with cross- functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
• Experience with third- party libraries and APIs.
• have published 2+ apps on playstore/app store.
• Should have knowledge on iOS distribution profiles and certificates for App store distribution.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Server management and deployment for the relevant environment.
• Proficiency with code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Use of UI/UX tools such as Zeplin for writing components.
• Writing extensive application code using flutter.
• Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
• Experience with Agile development, scrum, or Extreme programming methodologies.
• Added Advantage if experience in platform technologies like ionic and React Native skills.
• Added Advantage - Experienced working with CI/CD or DevOps methodologies.
• Added Advantage - Knowledge of AWS.
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We're motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone's lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As one of our first mobile engineers in Bangalore, this is a great opportunity to make a significant impact in designing and building our new KeepTruckin Fleet Manager iOS app and as well as grow by working directly with experienced technology professionals with backgrounds from Silicon Valley companies like Google, Twitter, Facebook and Uber (to name a few). We are looking for candidates who have a familiarity with Objective-C and Swift, and a good understanding of system architectures (mvc, mvvm, redux) and a forward thinking mindset aimed at high readability (declarative) code, as well as identifying problems or bottlenecks before they become issues.
What You'll Do:
Develop from scratch our new iOS KeepTruckin Fleet Manager AppWork with product team to refine feature specs, and work with cross functional teams like IoT, Embedded, Data Science/ML, Computer Vision & Motion teams to create fluid user experiences with interactive visualization for a multitude of data from these different teamsCommunicate with backend engineers about API requirements or refinements, and engage with the senior engineers for mentorship to learn & grow in your areas of interest. Analyze our user's data to identify bugs, and help support team to diagnose user problems Be able to work as part of a small, tightly knit team
What We're Looking For:
2-4 years of experience working on iOS apps. Proficiency in Objective-C, Swift, Storyboards, XIBs, and programmatic view layouts and transitionsAn understanding of Apple UI/UX and application design paradigmsAn appreciation and understanding of automated app testing. Knowledge or interest in commercial vehicles/trucking is a plus!Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
We have an urgent requirement of Android Developer for Noida Location.
Joining: Immediate/15 days
Exp: 1-2 years
Location: Noida, Sector-132
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.