CTO + CoFounder wanted for our Tech startup where we're trying to build Connected Mobility in parallel to a "short videos app" meant for dashcam videos getting recorded straight from the user's smartphone. So you can say we're a TikTok of dashcam videos at the front.
Expecting the individual is capable & willing to work on these below languages-
Our backend codes are in CakePHP,
Admin Panel in Laravel,
Android is in Java.
No iOS app yet but we plan to roll it out soon.
Hence, we're expecting the CTO to be having fair idea/expertise about these languages. Also, we don't have an iOS app at this point, but it would be benefecial if there's a fair knowledge about iOS apps as well. Also, since the server being used is AWS we are hoping the person knows how to efficiently utilize various features of the same while linking the things.
Proposed Salary may be available only after angel investor, VCs come on board.
About Collective Limitless Ambitious Smart Solutions Pvt Ltd
CLASS Pvt Ltd as we call it in short has mostly been in the mobile apps space, crowd sourcing ones to be precise.
Our 1st app was for reporting traffic violations where users used to get rewarded with credit points using which they could unlock discount vouchers from various brands. We ultimately scaled the peak when we had the app working over voice commands making it a handsfree solution for recording violations (without the driver getting distracted to do anything).
Currently we're building another mobile app- a social network of short videos witnessed while a user drives around on roads. We want the users to be able to record with ease interesting moments & scenes they see as they drive and share with people in their circles and beyond to binge on.
The resource could get great exposure to understand how the world of mobile apps work and strategies & tech around the same. Are you game for it?
1. Experience as a Technical / Enterprise Architect with strong knowledge of technologies /
paradigms such as AI/ML, Micro-services, REST APIs, using MEAN /MERN & MongoDB
2. Experience in defining and implementing and managing Cloud infrastructure
3. Experience in setting up Architecture and technology vision and adoption of technology
advancements into product delivery
4. Should have worked with key technology partners in architecting various solutions
5. Developing, Training, and mentoring in-house & outsourced Engineering teams
6. Setting best practices across coding process
7. Experience in establishing Enterprise technology standards and architecture review
board for governance of Technology & Architectural changes and roadmap
8. Define the complete technical infrastructure environment
1. Experience in Fintech and B2C SaaS applications
2. Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Project Manager
3. Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
4. Understanding of strategic IT solutions
5. Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
6. Knowledge of selected coding languages (PHP, Python)
7. Familiarity with various operating systems (eg Windows, UNIX) and databases (eg
MongoDB / MySQL)
8. Ability to articulate technical solutions & ROI associated to multiple stakeholders such as
Product engineering teams, business leaders, CXOs etc
· Oversee the workflow and the workforce involved in the entire software development process
· Responsibilities include creating strategies for optimal performance, coordinating with different teams and departments to identify strengths and weaknesses, implementing training and workshop programs, and liaising with external agencies, including key clients
- Key Accountabilities
· Pioneer and drive Agile development practices, leading sprint teams and backlogs
· Provide guidance to the team and ensure they adhere to development standards
· Ensure team structure is optimized, and resources managed, to facilitate efficient project delivery - seamlessly integrate, mentor, and manage internal (remote) and external teams (contractors), continually monitoring quality and effectiveness
· Innovation and product development – generate and facilitate ideas development, requirement gathering and user evaluation to continually develop new and exciting features and value add services
· Balance competing priorities – have a good understanding of software technical debt and ensure we've got the right balance between paying it down, delivering new projects and offering outstanding customer support
· Create and/or refine lean processes to ensure effective, scalable, and profitable workflows – identify and analyze problems and implement solutions. Ensure consistent and iterative delivery of high-impact, high-quality work
· Ensure that the business objectives and customer requirements are at the heart of all processes and projects
· Take part in deep-dive troubleshooting exercises - drive technical post-mortem discussions to identify the root cause of complex issues and implement appropriate solutions
Designers & Developers
· Manage a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots, and debugs software and is the go-to team for all aspects of maintenance starting with resolving software bugs, managing delivery of software and working on customer escalations
· Work with product managers, designers & developers to translate internal and external customer and market requirements into a system, product, and technology roadmaps
Vendor Sourcing & Management
· Manage relationships with various technology vendors and contract agreements to ensure technically and economically efficient products and services are provided
· Ensure new application upgrades or transformation are compliant with current applications, commercials involved in their upkeep and overlook the future need of applications and their upgrades from software development perspective
· Ensure availability of in-house applications to business/ functional users as per requirement
· Ensure that in-house application related incidents, events, problems, and service requests get closed in an efficient, consistent manner per the committed SLAs
- Skills Required for the role
Strong leadership capabilities
Excellent client/customer service mindset
Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
Project Management and Delivery skills
IT Product development knowledge
Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
Strong stakeholders’ management skills
Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
• Build high quality systems and applications that solve key challenges for the customer
• Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit and understand their requirements, challenges and develop potential solutions
• Proactively identify areas of improvements, come up with innovative solutions, and drive adoption
• Push boundaries on infrastructure and cost optimisation, reusability, simplicity and scalability • Own significant engineering projects end-to-end
• Sign-off on all significant architectures and technical designs regardless of front-end or back-end.
• Translate business requirements to tangible engineering deliverables
• Setup and streamline processes and introduce best practices to improve the overall efficiency and throughput of the engineering team
• Be an effective mentor and help in building capacity in the larger team, strategize and work towards helping junior engineers grow
• Stay current with latest tools, technologies, methodologies and ideas; spread the knowledge and conduct effective POCs to demonstrate applicability and benefits
• 15+ years of strong experience in developing highly scalable backend and middle tier enterprise applications.
• Strong experience with large volume batch and real-time data processing applications
• Experience building enterprise SaaS applications. Strong knowledge of AWS.
• Programming Languages: Java (must have), Python (good to have)
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from premier institutes
• Strong in problem solving, data structures and algorithm design.
• Clear Object Oriented Design and Design Pattern concepts
• Significant experience working with non-functional requirements such as performance, security, compliance, automation etc.
• Experience developing AI-based solutions is a big plus.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Attention to detail
Head/ Chief Architect - Engineering
About Our Client
Our client is headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
Since the launch of its first version in December 2020 they have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through the platform.
We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
About the role:
About the job
- Own and drive product development and engineering management in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency inline with business strategy.
- Develop and maintain a aspirational architectural road map
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies.
- Build and lead the technical team with focus on infusing culture resulting in energetic & positive outcomes.
- Relevant prior experience in a software product-based company in a leadership position. Minimum of 5+ years experience building applications in high level programming languages - Java, Python or Go
- Strong experience in either or all of databases: MySQL, MongoDB, NOSQL, SQL Server, Oracle. -Strong working knowledge on AWS & Google Cloud & Cloud security.
- Strong working knowledge of Web, caching technologies, API integration technologies & protocols.
- Experience with managing AGILE development methodology and inspire the team to follow best Scrum practices.
- Fair understanding of DevOps would be ideal
- Must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- You are a good communicator who can explain technical concepts to product managers, designers, support and other engineers and you have curiosity about how things work
- Skills in Microservices Architecture, Product Roadmap& tech team management
- Advanced knowledge of software and solution architecture
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Well experienced with software design and web development
- Proficiency with JAVA, and strong front-end knowledge of HTML5, JSF, Angular, React
- Familiar or working experience with Apache Kafka working, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep understanding of 'under the hood' knowledge of frameworks worked on
- Work experience in implementing Unit Tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Design, Architecture and Application
- Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API,
- Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Troubleshooting design and performance flaws and system bottlenecks
- Conducting system performance tests
- Working experience in an Agile team, especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software
Quality & Efficiency
- Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with Cloud Services like AWS and Azure
- Familiar with common microservices patterns
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test systemFeb.2021 - Technical Manager Requirement
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
own the tech platform
build business with the founder
exp in cloud and ecommerce domain
hands on ecommerce development and rollout scaling business.
ready to be long term player
scale the tech team