Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, information systems, computer science, or related field preferred
- 4 or More Years of technical experience in product design and support
- .NET, SQL Server, IIS, PowerShell, Troubleshooting, Performance Tuning,
- Mobile and PC Application Development, Cloud Computing.
About Mobile Programming LLC
1. Understanding of the entire Mobile Application Development lifecycle
2. Solid experience of 2 years + in building Native Swift based iOS applications
3. Excellent knowledge of iOS specific user interfaces, user experiences and guidelines
4. Working experience with MVC and MVVM architectures
5. In depth knowledge of iOS specific user experiences and human interface guidelines
6. In depth experience in implementing user interfaces for iOS - Auto Layout
7. Hands on experience working with API integration within iOS applications
8. Hands on experience working with 3rd party SDKs, Libraries and APIs
9. Experience with media streaming & playback using AV Player, AV Foundation & AV Capture
10. Experience working with analytical SDKs like Firebase Crashlytics, Branch.io etc
11. Experience with Push Messaging, Local Notifications, Background services
12. Experience in debugging errors and crashes using tools such as Crashlytics or Sentry
13. Experience with Marketing and Attribution SDKs such as Clevertap, Branch and/or Appsflyer
14. Experience in releasing applications to the Apple App Store
15. Ability to work in an Agile environment
16. An inclination towards cross platform technologies such as React Native
KRAs includes :
1. Understanding the scope of work and FSD requirements
2. Coordinating with design team to build assets to be used within the mobile application
3. Building static flows for the application
4. Integrating web services & 3rd party APIs
5. Integrating 3rd Party SDKs such as Facebook, Google Analytics, Google Maps, Crashlytics, Twitter etc
6. High level testing of the integrated application before pushing the application to the testers
7. Working with the tester to fix bugs reported by the testers
8. Building and deploying the application to the Play store
9. Maintaining and scaling applications
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients while delivering financially favourable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ANAROCK is the place for you.
We are looking for software developers for our backend development team who are all-rounders - quality conscious, product thinkers and smart – not mere coders. The growing business and our hunger to become champions of the online real estate industry demand the developers to produce super-efficient solutions. In the pursuit of excellence, our developers compete against themselves because there is no competitor on the radar. Your area of work will include advanced search algorithms, massive scalability, elastic storage, database management and large-scale applications that enrich the user experience, to name a few. In your day to day routine, you will solve challenges never seen before. The environment makes receptive people with an open mind and a drive of ownership to succeed and create impact.
Key job responsibilities
- Work on features with end-to-end ownership of design, development, testing and take it to production.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test, and release
- Work on bug fixing and improving application
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Android Development
- Strong experience in
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with Android’s debugging, unit testing, app security, and performance optimization tools.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Worked in a start-up environment with high levels of ownership and full dedication.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data.
Experience: 2 - 7 years
Locations: Bangalore or Mumbai or Gurgaon
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them
- Strong Object Oriented designing and programming skills in Java
- Solid understanding of the Android App Components lifecycle
- Experience in Google Cloud APIs and Firebase APIs
- Experience in Flutter
- Experience in SQLite database
- Knowledge of important libraries like RxJava, Retrofit, Okhttp
- Knowledge of MVVM architecture, GPS location tracking
- Knowledge of source code management tools like Git
- Have published at least one app on Google play store
- Experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Experience with Android SDK and multiple versions of Android.
- Experience with Android framework, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with Android UI principles and best practices.
Good to have skills:
- Having experience in Kotlin, Dagger, Jetpack, Room database
- Having experience in Flutter, React-Native.
We know what it feels like to build an iOS app, you must be proud of yourself if you're one.
Telyport is looking out for you
Here are the requirements:
- You've worked on building iOS apps from scratch
- You've got the skills of actively maintaining it and testing it
- Your apps are production-ready and are actively used
- Your apps are bug-free
- You've never given a reason saying it is Apple who did it
If you feel you're the one, put your favorite operating system in the note and apply it.
🤓 An early employee of an experienced team. A lot of impact and opportunities to learn or deepen new technologies like GPT3, Amazon Rekognition, FFmpeg and more.
💰 Fixed Salary + Stock-Options
Blend is an AI-driven graphic design tool for entrepreneurs that removes decision making to create professional-grade product catalogs. Entrepreneurs can now create product marketing material in a few seconds to stand out and sell better online. Instead of manipulating pixels, users edit objects. Deep learning models ensure the translation of pixels into objects.
What you'll do
Blend app, an AI-driven design tool, will help its users create stunning designs within seconds.
To help us get to our vision faster, we are looking for an Engineer to join us on our app development front. This developer:
- 👩💻 Would work on our Flutter codebase writing cross platform code for both Android and iOS.
- 🎨 Work closely with product and design to create amazing user experiences.
- 🐜 Watch out and fix production issues, and target on running a smooth experience.
- 📈 With the help of the rest of the team, you maintain a great app with few bugs and trustable analytics: KPIs, logs, crash logs, boards.
Above all, you would be the owner of the app side of things. Drive it to success. That will be the goal.
We are tech/langugage agnostic when it comes to developers, so the only hard requirement is to be smart and passionate. That being said, having the skills below will be an advantage:
- Experience working with Flutter and/or Dart
- Experience with React/React Native (makes it easier to pick up flutter)
- Experience with Native app development (sooner or later you might get to a point where you need to write native modules as well)
How we work:
- Team: you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
- Impact: you can prioritize your time to build what will give users superpowers or wow them.
- Learning: learning and sharing knowledge makes you happy. At Blend, this holds true as a team, with machine learning, and with our users.
- Screening call
- Technical Interview
- Cultural fit interview with the founders
OS Ninja (iOS Developer)
Hello there! You’ve got 99 problems but a buggy code ain’t one? Do you have 2-5 years experience in building kickass iOS applications?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
What will be your roles and responsibilities:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of apps that are elegant, efficient, secure, highly available, and maintainable.
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly.
What we need
- You are proficient with Objective-C or Swift 5.0, SwiftUI, MVP, AutoLayout, UIKit, and Cocoa Touch.
- You have experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text, etc.
- You have proven hands-on experience working with table views, scroll views, delegates, notifications, NSOperations, GCD, and mainly Core Animations.
- You have good knowledge of TestFlight and XCode.
- You have an understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- You have experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs.
- Knowledge of iOS networking, various design patterns, and Multithreading.
- You care about code quality and you know how to deliver high-quality code.
- You have a good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- You have experience in writing functional tests experience in the usage of instruments to detect memory leaks and for performance optimization and you have familiarity with continuous integration.
- You have experience in shipping one or more iOS apps, ideally currently available on the App Store.
Company name: Anviam Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Position: Software Developer/Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time.
Experience:2 to 5 Year
We are looking for a candidate who is able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects and a good team player with an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the Android framework and software design/architecture, we would like to meet you. We will very welcome if you have knowledge of following:
- Excellent knowledge in core Java, Android & Android Studio.
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Strong knowledge in API Integration.
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK's
- Push Notifications & Toast
- Team handling skills
- Good knowledge of Java oops concepts
- Eclipse & ANT based build system
- Knowledge about MVP, Dependency Injection, Dagger, ORM & retrofit is a plus.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Possesses good communication skills -- both verbal and written.
- Confident and assertive
- Excellent client - interfacing skills.
- Team player, self-motivator
Why to join Anviam Solutions-
- International onsite opportunity
- Growth Opportunities.
- Hand holding model to groom your skillset
- 5 days working- Only 1st Saturday is working
- Internal promotions
- Fun and extra-curricular activities
- Professional environment
Company Website -https://anviam.com/
Company Location- Anviam Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Quark Atrium, A-45, Industrial Area, Phase VIII-B, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab
Punchh creates the consistent, modern experiences consumers expect by bringing the power of identity resolution into physical retail. Punchh is the leader in delivering one-to-one customer engagement and loyalty beyond mobile devices for a consistent brand experience through every channel. The Punchh Loyalty and Engagement Platform, powered through artificial intelligence, guides consumers through their lifecycle from first-time customer to superfan, building meaningful relationships and dramatically increasing lifetime customer value. Nearly 200 global enterprise brands rely on Punchh to grow revenue by building customer relationships. The company is based in Silicon Valley, California with a second US office in Austin, TX and global offices across Canada, India, the United Kingdom, and Singapore.
About the role:
Punchh Tech India (Fully Owned Subsidiary of Punchh Inc., USA) is looking for creative React Native developers who think outside the box and can push the limits at times! These positions are about someone who is really passionate about creating world-class mobile apps in Android and/or iOS and has a serious app store portfolio to prove it. You will be in deep at every step of the development process and must be hands-on. Involvement from brainstorming to pushing ideas to the team and getting the apps out of the door in as little time as possible. You will also be a devil's advocate and look for flaws, suggest the remedy and motivate team members.
Job Location: Jaipur / Delhi NCR
Experience Required: Relevant 2+ years in React Native.
- Good understanding of UI/UX, app preformation, memory optimisation, delivery feasibilities, coding best practices, design principles.
- Ability to integrate existing components and make custom react - native components
- Ability to think laterally and contribute to problem-solving.
- Must be skilled and enthusiastic to explore new technologies and techniques to achieve project requirements.
- Understanding requirements and functional specifications and well versed with design programming principles.
- Knowledge of react native(RN) as a primary and knowledge of Android or iOS development as secondary skills required.
- Medical Coverage, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Compensation that stacks up with other tech companies in your area.
- Paid vacation days and holidays to rest and relax.
- Healthy lunch provided daily to fuel you through your work.
- Opportunities for career growth and training support, including fun team building events.
- Flexibility and a comfortable work environment for you to feel your best.
A. Strong passion for Programming in general and Android App development in specific.
B. Strong problem-solving skills.
C. Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for android.
D. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
E. Over 4+ years of Android App development experience with strong basics and complete exposure to Android development.
F. Idea/experience of unit and instrumentation testing in Android.
G. E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
- Develop Hybrid Mobile Apps in the Ionic Framework
- Standard code development with proper convention, formatting and comments
- 3rd party APIs Plugin integrations web/hybrid app
- Communicate with US-based client
- 4 + year experience in Ionic is must.
- Experience in system analysis, design, workflow architecture & development.
- Experience in Agile Development process.
MIDAS IT Services India Pvt Ltd.
For more details, please go through the website given below:-