Job Description: Angular Developer
We are looking for an Angular Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
· Delivering a complete front end application
· Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
· Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
· Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
· Communicating with external web services
Experience Required: Minimum 2 – 4 years.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Professional, precise communication skills
· Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
· Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
· Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
· Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
· Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
· Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
· Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
· Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
· Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
· Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
· Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
· Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
· Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
· Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
· Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environmen
- Must have rich experience in Xamarin Classic/Traditional approach for creating UI and its binding.
- Solid grasp of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Should have Excellent knowledge of C#, and Xamarin. Android, Android, .Net Framework
- Must know about iOS and Android application deployment over the store
- Experience with JSON, XAML/XML, and Web Services
- Expert in creating platform binding In case it is needed.
- Good understanding of DotNet Standard, LINQ
- Hands-on experience with MVVM Cross framework and MVVM architecture pattern
- Good understanding of MVVM design patterns and Unit Testing
- Expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis in iOS and Android
- Strong Troubleshooting skills to resolve Technical Skills.
- Experience in working with GIT
- Familiar with the concepts of continuous integration
- Demonstrate ability to apply Practices and Patterns as guided by the Architect
- Know consuming and call AWS container
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable code - Xamarin. Android
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs as and when needed
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Directly communicate with clients or with other stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Skills and qualifications
- Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- 1+ years knowledge in mobile app development.
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and been exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
Required Candidate profile
- Ability to handle and build integration of mobile apps with third-party systems,
- developing Android and iOS apps
- using Flutter, Dart, Rest APIs, Angular, jQuery, Ionic
Perks and benefits
- 5 days working
- Flexible Office Hours
- Health Insurance
Must have technical skills:
- The candidate will possess strong low-level programming skills for building native applications for the following tech stacks:
iOS Platform: XCode, Swift5
Android Platform: Android Studio 3.5, Android Marshmallow, API Level 23 and above, Colin
- Experienced with API Integration.
- Knowledge of application development processes, DevOps, and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of SQL queries and use cases
Good communication skills, quick learner, and ability to work under pressure
Team player with the ability to establish close working relationships with other teams
Should have good logical, analytical & problem-solving skills.
Rajasthan Studio is looking for young and bright minds for its upcoming innovative, never-experienced-before app platform for virtual art experiences.
Job Description -
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design and performance for the position of Flutter developer. Flutter developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of design and user experience requirements, optimizing applications for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across the application, among other duties.
Flutter developers are required to work in teams alongside back-end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of application creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using the Flutter framework
- Maintain existing codebases
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate various third party/in-house APIs
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Collaborate closely with the teams of PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions, and code reviews
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Skill & Qualifications -
- Desire to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely (when required)
- Must have built at least one Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proven Working experience in software / mobile development - Android or iOS
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
We are looking for someone having 4-7 years of experience in Android development with good work experience in writing & debugging Android applications, experience in OOPs fundamentals, Java, Kotlin, SQLite, MySQL database management system.
- Be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/applications based on a brief.
- Develop and maintain new features in Mobile Application development.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Optimize the performance of the apps and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of Android application architecture, Activities, Services, Intents, Content.
- Strong Kotlin development experience
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Familiar with the Android SDK and Studio.
- Experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) is desired.
- Architecture: MVP, MVC.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be dedicated to delivering high-quality work and adhering to timelines
- Must be a good team player, good learner and a self-starter
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience – 1 to 3 years
Skills: Native Android, Java, Kotlin, Rx Java, Event Bus, Json, and UI / UX - XML
#androidhiring #hiringduringcovid #HiringAndroid
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation.
- Proficient with Swift 4 (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with Online/Offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration