- Own dashboards and management reports
- Co-ordination with various stakeholders, ensuring timely compliance for taxation and other regulatory compliances
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Data entry/generation with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Ensure compliance to internal controls around financial reporting
- Regular interaction with the Functional Heads on the issues related to the business and maintain necessary flow of information to and from them and providing inputs wherever desired
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients & collating and filing expenses
- Working with various business units to drive cost reductions and process improvement, coordinate and preparing annual budgets for revenue and expenses.
- Proficient in advanced Excel, VBA & Tableau Visualization
- Knowledge of MYSQL and understanding of advanced queries
- Ability to understand end user requirements and extract/present data from database
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office software, including PowerPoint
- Generate and distribute management reports accurately and timely.
About Fantasy Akhada
Fantasy Akhada is the flagship brand of Super Six Sports Gaming (SSSG), a Sports Tech start-up, which was launched in 2020. The vision of the organization is to improve the sports engagement in India and contribute towards making the country a multi-sport nation.
Over the last 2 years, we have been among the fastest running Fantasy Sports platforms with close to 2 million active users. Fantasy Akhada has also been backed by the legendary Harsha Bhogle, who is not just a long-term brand ambassador but also an investor in the company. We are a Series A funded startup in the sunrise sector, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32% over the next 3 years, to an estimated Rs. 1.65 Lakh Crore by FY25.
To fuel our next level of growth trajectory, we are looking for people with top-notch skills and hunger to create a big impact. Visit https://tinyurl.com/theakhada to get a sneak-peak of what working at Fantasy Akhada feels like.
To support the research team on accumulation of knowledge and research initiatives.
Over time, research analyst will become Senior Research Analyst and Lead Analysts or Team leaders with specialist skillsets and domain experts.
- Administer coverage of global locations and suppliers: Collect and update data with the latest available information for assigned targets through both primary and secondary sources.
- Should have knowledge about financial terms and should be able to read, understand, analyses data from annual reports
- Should have in-depth knowledge about economic indicators such as GDP, inflation and their impact on economy.
- Should have adequate knowledge about outsourcing industry and economic and geo-political situation of different countries.
- Should be able to identify risk and opportunities of doing business in particular location by undertaking secondary and primary research.
- Should be able to retrieve information for any data point by using relevant key words through various free to air search engines
- Should be able to analyze data and write high quality professional research reports and provide insights and guidance to our clients.
- Monitor news and events that happen across the globe and produce event alerts for clients as and when it occurs (with actionable guidance) for clients as and when they occur.
- Contribute new ideas for the development of value-added analysis for our customers and subscribers
- Should be able to analyze data and provide relevant insights to our clients.
Experience and Skills:
- Post Graduate in any stream from a well-known university.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in business/market research (specifically secondary research) covering outsourcing buyers, providers and emerging market trends.
- Sound analysis and data interpretation ability
- Computer Knowledge: MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
- IT/BPO industry knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Greetings from CloudTrains Technologies!
CloudTrains is a digital product agency that designs & builds new-age technology helping Fortune 500 companies & next-generation start-ups to drive growth & build the future of digital inventions. We are a highly curated team of 500+ certified developers, outside-of-the-box thinkers, lean product-first methodology, and an obsession with making game-changing mobile-based products.
As one of the largest mobile app development companies in the world, we have handled over 900+ complex projects of various brands like Tech Mahindra, HCL, Freshmenu, Cobone, Unnati Silks where we worked on mobile apps, IoT, Wearables, Blockchain, AR/VR, cloud integration, cross-platform, on-demand, enterprise mobility, web, mCommerce and alike.
Job brief :
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the liberty to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and creating strong bonds with clients.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Account Management for both B2B and B2C clients.
- Proven working experience of 1 year as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role in the IT Service Industry.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
Why CloudTrains Technologies?
- Hackathons and Tech Talks
- Free Workshops
- Free Breakfast
- All Hands Parties
- Activity and Fun Zones
- Mentorship and Guidance
- The ideal candidate should be a creative problem solver at heart who thrives in a team environment.
- Your role will start with contacting potential learners to set up virtual meetings, counsel the learners and sell the course of Upgrad.
- As a Manager- Business Analysis- you would be working on key problem statements to achieve given business objectives.
- As a Manager- Analyst, you will build the framework for the company’s top metrics related to sales, conversion funnels, inventory related, customer experience metrics and other input/output parameters, seller/ brand-related metrics to monitor business performance.
- Work with internal clients and provide timely solutions to both new initiatives and business as usual requests.
- Ability to conceptualize the best metrics for various problem statements to help business stakeholders achieve their objectives.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in analytics.
- Should be great at SQL and Excel.
- Should be conversant with R or Python.
- Should have experience in analytics tools such as Tableau, QlikSense, PowerBI, Periscope.
- A First-principles thinker Has the ability to get to the root of problems and come up with logical, practical, and effective solutions.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
Nice To Have:
- Prior experience in the e-commerce industry.
- Experience in modeling and ML for various e-commerce use cases such as building recommendation models.
- A good understanding of databases and servers.
- Business Acumen
- Organizational collaboration
- Learning Agility
- Drive for results
- Execution excellence
COMPANY Project X
REPORT TO CEO
SCENARIO Consulting Startup & you'll be the first Sales personnel on our team.
“With great responsibilities, comes great commissions”
We are looking for an energetic and charming Sales Consultant who has solid Business-to-Business (B2B) sales and account management experience in either four or all of the business areas:
- IT hardware & software services
- Web / App Design & Development
- Digital Marketing & Social Media Services
- Branding & Marketing Services
- Business and Management Consulting
- HR & Recruitment Services
- Graphic Designing
- Interior & Architecture Services
- Content, Photography and Videography.
He/ she will be skilled with the knowledge of technology in the above specified areas, and will be responsible for generating new leads and clients, and drive the business growth in India and the international market.
This position requires a professional who is 'Street-Smart', Agile, has good knowledge about the one or more of the above fields, and who thinks outside the box to get a deal closed.
Founded in 2020 by Tarang Sanghi, Project X is an innovation lab, based in Jaipur, RJ (India) at its stealth-startup phase.
Our lab's designed to create and launch new companies, products and services. It's invaluable in jump-starting novel ideas that can either disrupt or complement existing companies. We draw from our cross-functional expertise and collaborate to create these new offerings.
We come up with new ideas, execute them, and iterate until the idea is fully implemented. For more details: www.tarangsanghi.com
Be the voice of our people & products and grow our business.
In Marketing and New Business, we’re on the front lines of every industry, connecting the clients we meet to the opportunities, thinking and services we offer. We start the conversations that lead to world-changing work.
Vendor tie-ups - across categories you specialise in.
Build the entire sales process and associated material.
Generate leads, and close deals.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning & Strategy- Plan and execute a sales strategy that will help the team to get quality business.
- Build Process- Prepare a sales plan and sales performance tracking system to keep track of the process from approaching to acquiring each prospective client.
- Marketing Material- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
- Networking- Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products & services, and get new clients and vendors.
- Lead Generation- Generate qualified leads by proper utilization of calls, email, social media, and other means to get in touch with the relevant personnel in the client company
- Lead Management- Document all the meetings through different methods, such as CRM, MS Excel, Minutes of Meeting (Email), etc.
- Learning- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by us through testing, demonstrations, and research
- Need analysis- Assesses clients’ needs and accordingly make recommendations and solutions.
- Proposals- Prepare presentations to address the client’s problems with relevant solutions in a consultative manner.
- Educate- Demonstrates our offerings to highlight its pros and cons, v/s various competing products or services.
- Deals- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Stay Updated- Gains familiarity with the different industries, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Consulting- Provides technical advice, and after-sales.
- Project Management- Coordinate with the internal & external teams to complete projects within the set deadline.
- Client Servicing- Maintain good relationships with clients by taking constant feedback on the systems and services
- Relationship Management- Maintain good relationships with the internal, as well as external stakeholders.
- YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE- 3+ Years of proven experience in Sales/ Business Development.
- EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS- We prioritize skills over degrees but Bachelors/ Masters degree/ diploma/ certification in Sales & Marketing, Business Management, Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- SOFTWARE & APPLICATIONS- Tech-savvy with good knowledge of MS Office, CRM Systems, have knowledge and can adapt to other technologies very quickly.
QUALITIES & CAPABILITIES-
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills.
- Knowledge of relevant products and services.
- Motivated, have negotiation skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking under high-pressure
- Sound judgment to recognize prospects’ key pain areas, and understand clients’ requirements.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Confident, pleasant personality, ambitious, self-motivated, organized with leadership and management skills.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
QUALIFICATION :Any UG /PG Degree DESIGNATION : Business Development Executive Skill Set: Technical & Solution Sales & Marketing, Job Description: - Responsible for Cold Calling, requirement gathering, analyse, coordinate with technical team and customer. - Manage and Response for RFP's/RFI's/EOI's. - Create Proposals and Follow-ups till closure. - Candidate would be responsible for Leads generation, tracking, follow-up and Database management. - Collection of data for marketing activities from different sources like LinkedIn other online portals. - Strong in Analytical, Planning and Coordination. - Should be Energetic, Passionate and Positive Attitude. - Learning attitude is MUST. * Excellent in written and oral communication skills. - Sound Knowledge in MS-Office (Excel & Power Point). Preference: - Immediate Joiners - Candidates In & Around Tambaram Interview Process: 1. Functional Discussion 2. HR Preference: IMMEDIATE JOINERS. EXPERIENCE : 0 to 1 Year CATEGORY OF JOB : Sales & MarketingWALKIN DATE : 03Dec to 08Dec2018 WALKIN TIME : 10:30 A.M TO 4:30 P.M Note: * Refer your Friends for the same. * Candidates with relevant skillset and experience only will be entertained. * Candidates appeared for the interview within 3 months period of time is not eligible. * Preference - Candidates in and around Tambaram.