Have you ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We allow you to be part of a team that will lead the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that various products will likely use other technologies, architecture, & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for a Project Manager to join one of our ChatBot engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad.
Our Program managers are multi-tasking ninjas. They rally internal and external teams with them with a single-minded focus on building the right solutions for the clients using the power of conversational AI. Running scrums, handling client calls, unblocking teams, building conversational designs and flows, and measuring the performance of shipped bots are all the things you will do daily while making sure that all stakeholders are aligned and that communication flow is happening in all directions. You will be juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously which will make each day very different and exciting than the previous.
What would you do?
● Work with the Business Development team to concretize the proposals for our banking clients.
● Design conversational solutions for clients that solve their business goals within the framework of the platform, keeping the user experience at the center of the thought process.
● Rigorously follow up with clients to unblock internal teams, from requirement gathering, dependency identification, and closure.
● Work with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure that the projects are delivered on time.
● Be a champion in communication and communicate project deliverables, timelines, status, and dependencies regularly.
● Provide clear direction to the development team on the bot's scope, and run scrums and sprints with them.
● Work with the customer success team to work on continuous improvements of chatbots.
● Plan a development roadmap for the delivery team and provide relevant insights to the platform owners for further improvement.
Who Should Apply?
● 0-1 year of experience as a Project Manager, preferably on a consumer-facing product.
●Any Engineering degree with SDLC knowledge.
● Strong understanding of the consumer internet ecosystem. Previous experience working in the Chatbots / AI domain is a plus.
● High-level understanding of various tech platforms like Android, iOS, Web, Voice, etc.
● Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures.
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
● Self-driven, Multi-tasker, Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
Project Manager - ChatBots
Requirements are such a strong word. We don't necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you've done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 100+ geeks.
We have built these products - Interakt, CashFlo, KaiPulse, and FastBar. And we still run their complete engineering.
We are part of the engineering teams for Haptik, EmailAnalytics, GrowthZone, Reliance General Insurance, and KWE Logistics.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
About Caw Studios
Project Manager – Team Lead (Appian System Analyst)
About the position:-
The Manager will be working in Intelligent Automation domain in a techno functional role and develop proprietary solutions on Appian BPM, IBM BPM, Java and RPA platforms. This Position will be required to work extensively with Audit business Teams for developing solutions using Appian BPM, Java and RPA platforms. Candidate should be able to work as an individual contributor as well as in leading the team on various technology aspect from programming and development point of view.
Broadly, the key responsibilities are:
- Design, Development, Architecture, Implementation and Support on end to end Business applications with Appian BPM platform.
- Adept to leading technologies preferably in BPM and RPA Domain.
- Collaborating with Business teams for process discussions and working closely with IT team for infrastructure and deployment.
Roles and responsibilities:
The Manager will be predominantly responsible to:
- Extensively involve at all phase of Technical planning & requirements gathering.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility.
- Manage Projects end-to-end using relevant development framework either SDLC or Agile.
- Lead team of Appian developers and making sure development is moving
- Ensure quality of development by closely working with developers and testing team..
- Work closely with IT technology and infrastructure team.
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process.
- Work with project leads on technology platform related issues and provide plausible suggestion for improvements.
- Ensure the work is performed with high quality and completed within agreed turnaround time.
- Strong experience in Developing Web services and exposure to Enterprise application integration.
- Timely raise any issues identified to the Managers so that the quality and turnaround time are not impacted
- Plan and organize the work in such a way that the Quality and efficiency are not impacted on the deliverables
- Lead / participate in firm's strategic initiatives and corporate social responsibility programs
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.E or B. Tech with IT/Computer Science/ related specialization.
- 10+ year of post qualification experience last 5 years need to be on Appian.
- Strong knowledge on BPM and having worked on any other BPM product is definite plus.
- Strong knowledge of Appian BPM and IBM BPM.
- Good knowledge on Software applications, SQL, Python, JAVA/J2EE programming and C++
- Good understanding on BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components, Technical Features as design feature, configuration in Appian etc.
- Well versed with AGILE and SDLC based development approach.
- Expertise on Process Design documents & Technical Design documents
- Minimum 8+ years of experience working in a IT environment of which 5+ years as a product manager/Product Owner for a web/mobile product
- Experience working with business, technical and external stakeholders to elicit inputs to draft out roadmaps
- Excellent communication skills ( written, verbal, presentation)
- ability to create and present product roadmaps
- Ability to breakdown the roadmap into Epics, detailed user stories, create backlog items.
- Must be able to communicate business requirements to tech teams
- Must be able to work in a team and also independently
- experience in mobile game design will also be considered Extremely good when it comes to understanding usability issues and creating mock-up screens High intelligence, ability to conduct
- Coding languages (ex: Java, Reactjs) is a plus
- strong market research and come up with a well-articulated business plan Should be in regular touch with the latest happenings in the technology world Outstanding
- communication skills both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business issues across multiple domains
- Coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor, and summarize the progress of the project.
- Prepare reports for clients and internal stakeholders regarding the status of the project.
- Work on the estimations for a given project.
- Identify the risks and provide a mitigation plan in a timely manner.
- Generation of reports, invoices, and billing.
- People's Management includes ensuring optimal retention of talent and improving the performance of team members through continuous feedback.
- Overall 8-12 years of experience and at least 4 years of project delivery management experience.
- Should have worked on SaaS products and have experience in handling a team (at least 10-15).
- Sound knowledge of SDLC, and quality process with respect to delivery management.
- Experience in Mobile application development and programming knowledge is a plus.
- Good presentation skills, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact with customers at all levels
Program / Senior Program Manager
- Define and develop roadmaps to deliver strategic goals
- Regularly review the annual and quarterly roadmaps and refine the scope and priorities
- Drive progress reviews with senior management and leadership
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
- Report plans, progress, risks regularly at different levels
- Develop release management plans, processes and drive the adoption
- Develop release calendars and release management plans to achieve the same
- Drive sprint planning, standup meetings and ensure the work being done follows the plans
- Lead the customer engagements, set up processes, tools to manage the engagements
- Lead progress reviews, discussions around new requirements and issues with customers and internal teams to ensure customer success
- Articulate customers requirements to the cross functional teams, plan to deliver them
- Organize and manage all phases of the programs to ensure on-time completion
Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience in managing complex cross-functional large scale enterprise projects.
- Good understanding of tools used for development, QE and Dev Ops
- Experience in setting up, configuring and driving usage of project management tools
- Experience in managing releases in both Cloud and On-Premise environments
- Demonstrated ability to partner with different functions across the organization
- Experience setting up templates and processes that are repeatable
- Passion for using data to drive reviews and decision making
- Ability to write crisp and robust stories to communicate complex issues, requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science from a reputed college
- PMP Certification is a plus
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- At least 2-3 years in a software development role
- At least 1-2 years in a technical lead role independently managing sub-projects / development of components
- At least 5-7 years in managing software development projects using agile methodologies
- At least 3-4 years (running in parallel to the above) managing releases to the cloud and / or on-prem environments
Total minimum experience for program manager: 12 years.
Total minimum experience for Sr. Program manager: 14 years.
‘Product Manager -1’ is to be an innovative and self-motivated product management professional who is to be responsible for enabling a seamless end-to-end experience, for our products, solutions, and services, across the various stages of a customer journey; and will influence future product feature-sets, with a continual strive for meeting marketplace requisites and to eliminate customer pain points. This role will work collaboratively with product management, UI/UX, operations, engineering, architecture, customer success, and other teams across the organization to identify, prioritize, design and deliver superior user experiences. The person in this role will be influencing the products roadmap, while leveraging customer insights, market dynamics, and technology trends, to drive a positively differentiated customer service/user experience, and to turn that knowledge into innovative and easy to-use products/features/ solutions.
‘Product Manager -1’ is to combine business knowledge, technical expertise, and creativity, to actualize use cases for maximizing the potential of our products, solutions, and services, with ownership for discovering new products/improvements, revenue opportunities, and customer requirements, and for managing overall UX product experience. The individual in the role will be mapping the capabilities of technology solutions for marketplace positioning and for delivery of a customer oriented messaging, in terms of technologies, capabilities, and functionalities; articulate value propositions, and superior differentiators; and will support building marketing collaterals, conducts knowledge transfer and training for the customer facing workforce for functional expertise.
Role & Responsibilities:
This position requires a combination of strong technical acumen and product management skills, with knowledge about the competitive landscape, and deep understanding of buyer personas; working collaboratively across the organisation to ensure revenue and client satisfaction goals are met. The role responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop deep understanding for our suite of products/solutions/services; and support evolution of the company's vision, strategy and product roadmap, securing leadership buy-in and support;
- Perform research and analyses that enables informed decision making on issues such as cost, utility, and timelines for products; and support creating user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Analyse, and map, the products/solutions/services, to customer requirements, and for newer use cases, and support discernments to highlight value propositions and differentiations for successes in marketplace
- Support customer acquisition efforts for strategizing and preparing responses to request for proposals, with right-fit solutioning, accentuating strengths and uniqueness, and drive regular awareness campaigns, as needed from time-to-time
- Drive product functional, and use case, documentation efforts; maintain indexed knowledge repositories for easy access for future references and ease of retrieval
- Identify opportunities and support signed off product ideas into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects that align to the overall product strategy
- Collaborate closely with customer facing teams understand client needs and ensure optimal go to market and acceptance of new and enhanced user functionality; and support customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Support to identify target client segments and markets, evaluate market trends and competition strategies to inform recommendations on product pricing and positioning;
- Perform tracking and monitoring the commercial success of products relative to business case/plan expectations and take remedial action if not meeting expectations
- Drive positively impactful user experience for our various products/solutions/services; understand the user's needs (both spoken & tacit) and identify current gaps, while ensuring that users and data are at the heart of decision making
- If needed, interface with external partners/aggregators/integrators/government bodies/financial institutions in order to get clarity on the path forward & collaborate with engineering, project management, to accelerate deliveries Input to and align with the UX strategy, including industry trends, best practices and standards, feasibility, innovation and ideation
- Participate in any other Product Management and UX team initiatives as required
- B-Tech in computer science, or equivalent. Post-graduation in management, marketing, or product management, preferable. Additional certification in product management, business analytics, desirable
- Typically, 7 to 10 years’ experience in a dynamic product management and/or software requirements gathering role, in banking/FinTech areas,
- Demonstrable track record of successfully taking products to market, ideally a consumer facing product of significant scale, with successful delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking
- Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying departments
- Experience with UI/UX design software and wireframe tools, and ability to Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and functional diagrams
- Detail-oriented and data-driven and well organized; and possess an encouraging, can-do attitude
- Proven problem solver, with ability to analyse market requirements and bridge communication between technology/engineering and marketing/sales teams
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Proven creative thinker with ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
An innovation centric product company, Mobileware thrives on the potential of a fast-paced financial landscape in India. Over the years, we @ Mobileware have made a “Digital” difference to all types of banks viz. PSUs, Cooperative and Urban & Rural banks. To know more about us, you can view our website at www.mobilewaretech.com .
We at Squareboat build beautiful and scalable web and mobile applications. Work here is more than a job - It is about new ideas, designing and building products you never thought were possible.
Certified as a "Great Place to Work", be a part of our work culture that promotes creativity and inclusivity, while providing enough room for learning and personal growth.
Become a part of our passionate workforce, build products that touch millions of lives & reinvent and reimagine what’s possible in the world around you.
About this position
As a Project Coordinator at Squareboat, you'll have endless opportunities to execute on roadmaps spanning multiple web and mobile products with a young, smart, and passionate team of developers and designers.
What are you going to do?
- Act as the day-to-day Project Coordinator for 8-10 active client projects, exhibiting ownership over all client meetings, written status updates, demos, and iterative scope / expectation management.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects working with customers on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed .
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of projects.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with customers as well as other members in the team.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
You need to have:
- 3-6 Years of Experience required.
- Well versed with SDLC, Agile methodologies and modern day technologies such as PHP, React, Flutter, Node, AWS, Cloud architectures etc.
- Good overall understanding of design, software development, testing, deployments etc.
- Excellent written and verbal client-facing and internal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Work with a world-class fin-tech maverick that is focusing on creating a powerful future-focused infrastructure with sophistication and transparency.
Our client is a cross border payment platform started in 2014, with a vision to simplify the cross-border payments experience for consumers. It later expanded and scaled its offerings to meet the needs of SME’s, Financial Institutions, Enterprises, and other payment service providers. It is currently accessible in 90 countries dealing with 63 currencies, developing cutting-edge products and solutions that solve the most crucial problems in the FinTech space.
As a Product Manager, you will join the Consumer product team and lead the implementation of global products in our journey towards making remittances accessible and affordable for all.
In this role, you’ll work with cross functional teams to build product strategy and roadmap to grow our consumer business vertical.
What you will do:
- Solving issues through consumer web/ apps platform & improving the overall experience of for the consumers.
- Coordinating such that product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics and customer-facing teams.
- Working with a group of experienced Product Managers with a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products that are collectively impacting millions of users around the world
- Being responsible for new product ideation, product development cycle and launch.
- Building a market excelling product line, offering best in class services and user experience that contributes to the product vision and business strategy
- Proactively identifying gaps in the market and leading the effort to develop products that drive business value
- Closely involving in documentation, validation, verification of critical performance data, feedback and findings related to the customer journey
- Working closely with a team of engineers, architects, designers, experimentation team to deliver excellence and setting the high-level mission, vision, and roadmap for the platform and the team
- Working with the design team to constantly improve the UI/ UX of the consumer facing app/ web and white-labelled platforms basis data.
- Understanding the blend between Interaction, UX and usability
- Being responsible for incorporating feedback from consumers, data inputs, market intelligence, research, competitor analysis and designing features/ functionalities to keep always miles ahead of competition
- Gathering post-launch client feedback, measuring performance and quickly capturing learnings to adapt the product.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years full-time work experience in high-scale consumer facing products
- Prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs
- Proven track record leading with complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/ policy and business issues. Prior experience in handling client-side projects would be a plus.
- Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data. Should be comfortable with using data analytics tools.
- MBA and Engineering background in Computer Science are preferred
- Result oriented- Ability to find solutions to difficult problems quickly and effectively
- Data driven, analytical and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
- Process orientation - ability to perform within existing systems and processes, while constantly aiming for process improvement
- Interpersonal skills and ability to influence - ability to interpret complex data and articulate to stakeholders for their buy-in
- Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
- Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
- Execution drive & bias for action mindset
- Defining, communicating, and owning the product plan from conception to launch.
- Need to have a rare combination of a strong business and a technical background.
- Understanding end to end operations and drive efficiencies through product or process to reduce turnaround times.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap by aligning with existing offerings.
- Create MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Should have knowledge of the competition's business and processes.
- Work closely with the technical team to build the right product by clarifying their queries.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage Products and Samples.
- Should have product ownership and plan product development cycles.
- Prior experience of SDLC and Release management is a must.
- Ability to provide guidance on Supply Chain Collaboration by integrating ERP and third-party applications.
- Proactively filling communication gaps amongst all team members - Good communication solves half the problem.
Expected Skills & Competencies:
B.E. / B. Tech / Bachelor in Design / MBA from Tier 1 Institute
Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager
Minimum of 2 years of experience in supply chain domain
Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a prerequisite - Share at least one sample of an effective document (MRD|BRD|PRD) delivered in the past.
Azine Technologies is known for our innovative technologies, products and services - and for the people behind them. At Azine, we create identity verification products which are essentially apps, APIs, SDKs which have different modules that undergo OCR, Face Recognition, and other AI and machine learning.
As Project Manager - Software Development you will be responsible for managing engineering and developing cohesive codes with high proficiency in multiple languages and be comfortable on both front end and back end programming.
Role and Responsibilities
- Report directly to the CEO
- Lead, motivate, and manage a multidisciplinary IT team.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, performance management, and technical guidance that encourages growth within the team with the ability to manage teams in Ahmedabad.
- Increase the technology aspect of product development throughput 20x.
- Review code, lead technical discussions and promote best practices.
- Guide the team to deliver clean code and architecture and enable the business to scale
- Be able to jump in and lead by example; writing high-quality, highly-testable code.
- Promote lean and agile ways of delivering value through the technology team.
- Be the steward of the company's technology resources and technology spend.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Integrate the technology element with the company's business partnerships.
- Collaborate with the executive team members on strategic planning and management.
- Provide visibility into the development roadmap, sprints, throughput and expected timelines.
- Develop and design new scalable, loosely coupled and high-performance architecture.
- Work closely with the CEO on effective product management practices.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
6+ years of experience in a digital product development role in a software engineering business
6+ years of experience in Java for a commercial software company.
UX/UI, product development and project management experience.
Understanding of emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Optical Character Recognition, Anti-Spoofing, etc.
Proven experience in growing markets for technology products & services.
An ability to collaborate internally and externally with business partners.
Self-starter, independent and proactive.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Java, Python, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Optical character recognition, Self-organizing maps, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Computer Vision,
We are offering amazing career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits. This begins with: - weekly lunches, alternate weekends-off, annual medical checkups, social engagement, financial assistance and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Office Hours: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mon TO Fri; 9 a.m. to 2.30 a.m. Saturday (alternate Saturdays are off)Location: Iscon, Ahmedabad