- 5-7 years of web application and web site development with Drupal (corporate web sites, ecommerce sites, portals, mobile sites).
- 4+ years managing web application projects.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Experience writing semantic, responsive HTML.
- Experience writing object-oriented PHP.
- Experience implementing web solutions in Drupal and PHP.
- Experience with Drupal’s theme layer.
- Experience with Drupal’s module system and experience writing or extending modules.
- Experience with Drupal’s Migrate framework.
- Experience with Acquia provided tooling and development workflows for Drupal 8/9 preferred.
- Experience implementing, accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG).
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less).
- Experience with version control tools (Git).
We, at Yapsody India are looking for Backend Developers, proficient in PHP & Node JS. You will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for developing the front-end elements into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for we would like to connect with you.
- Write well designed, clean back-end code
- Troubleshooting application and code issues
- Maintain and manage clear and complete documentation
- Proper testing of the developed code at various stages to detect bugs
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Keep abreast of various PHP & NodeJS related technology enhancements
Experience & Skills Requirement
- 2+ years of previous working experience as a PHP Developer
- Hands on Experience in PHP 7.0 and 5.6
- Good knowledge of Node.js
- Hands on Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases, MySQL 8.0 preferred
- Knowledge of Framework CodeIgniter, Laravel, Slim
- Familiarity with Smarty/Blade/Mustache/Handlebar Templates
- Good Understanding of MVC Architecture
- Knowledge of Redis and its usage
- Good understanding APIs and ability of maintaining and documenting
- Hands on Experience in Ajax
- Understanding of Systems Design
- Excellent Debugging Skills
- Proficient Knowledge of PHP Configurations
- Ability to manage the project independently
· Discussing project aims with the client and development team.
· Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
· Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
· Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
· Testing functionality for users and the backend.
· Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
· Scaling projects based on client feedback.
· Recording and reporting on work done in Laravel.
· Maintaining web-based applications.
· Presenting work in meetings with clients and management.
· Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for (x) year(s)
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
· In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
· Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
· Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
· MySQL profiling and query optimization
· Creative and efficient problem solver
Hey! We are looking for a Laravel developer to join our Backend team at Achieveee. You will find all the details regarding the position on this page, let’s start first by introducing ourselves.
Achieveee Design and Development Pvt. Ltd. is an independent product development company established in 2011. We are a team of designers, developers and project managers. We work with businesses to build portals and applications. We have a decade of experience in building quality digital products for our clients. Companies like Red Bull, Adidas Lead, Godrej, PayTM Insider, Lokmat, PayU and many more have trusted us to develop for them.
What will you be doing?
You will be building software products for our clients. We are a service company. Our clients require custom product development either to grow their business or solve their existing problems with help of technology. You will be involved throughout the whole project lifecycle.
- Work on interesting products from early stage planning to deployment
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of client’s products
- Collaborate with frontend developers and designers
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality for the projects you are working on
- Learn new things on job and also share your learnings with other members of the team
We select our clients and projects well to make sure our days at work are always bright🔅 Once you are on a client project, you will learn about their whole business soon :)
You should apply if you have
- Industry experience in developing software applications
- Proficiency in web technologies like PHP 7, HTML5
- Working experience on Laravel 6 or higher
- Experience working with RDBMS like MySQL
- Experience in building web services – Rest, would be preferred
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages and design patterns.
- Familiarity with Git
- Practice of writing clean, stable, unit-tested code and provide accompanying documentation
Skills You'll Need to Bring
Good work is not always about writing code, it is much more than that. Below are the skills you need to have to be able to work with us. We know you can’t be perfect at these, but you need to have a keen interest in always polishing in these skills.
- Passion for problem solving
- Being able to estimate time required for executing tasks and respecting timelines
- Friendly and open communication with team members
- Enthusiasm to learn new ways to solve problems for yourself and share with the team
- Should be proactive and capable of executing effective action when required.
Your CTA will be INR 3.6-8 lakhs per annum, depending on your expertise.
How is life at Achieveee?
- We're small... and we like it that way. We are currently a team of 7 and hiring to be a pack of perfect 10. All remote for now.
- We are all about real people, good ideas, and honest hard work
- We’re proud of the clients and projects that keep us excited
- The team is fun and helpful pack
- You will work with people from whom you can learn a lot. About work, about life!
- We work 5 days a week.
- We encourage you to have good family time, have hobbies and even fun side projects
- For the same, we strongly encourage you to be resourceful and disciplined during work hours
- We encourage discussion around books, movies, travel and current events
- We hope to regular team outings this year after last one in lockdowns
- Apply by sending your details, projects you have worked on and resume
- 30 minute video interview
- Technical screening which requires you to complete a short task
- Final decision within 2 weeks of your application
How will your growth be?
Your performance as Laravel developer will be assessed every 3 months to keep a record. We have an annual appraisal process for remuneration. It ranges between 15-30% raise. After 2-3 years, you will have an opportunity to accept responsibilities as project manager. This will be based on your hold over project planning, collaboration with other stakeholders of the project and communication skills.
If you have been reading this far, you seem to be interested :) We should have a chat.
Navin Kulkarni Co-founder at Achieveee
Expectation in Delivery ( Below things are mandatory )
- Resource must be strong in Python withDjango/Flask..
- He should be able to create Microservices usingDjango/Flask
- He should be strong in Oops.
- SQL is very simple - they are not looking for SQL expert. Basic joins and few aggregate functions.
- He should be able to write Unit Level Test cases using Python - No compromise here
- GIT - Repository tool - Resource should have hands on experience so that it is easy to adopt.
- He should be having knowledge on Code Quality tool - SonarQube -No need to setup etc,but he should be able to fix all the vulnerabilities reported from the tool.
Good to have below things.
- If Python resource has minimal knowledge on PHP then its a value added - as there are only 5% of work on the legacy applications.
- All the DevOps/CICD are already in place. They are not looking for a pure DevOps who knows only DevOps. Each developer must know basics of DevOps ( Containers, SonarQube, unit Testcases writing )
- Job Title:- Jr. Dot Net Developer- Asp.net / MVC / .Net Core
- Location:- WFH(temporary), Timing:- 10am to 7pm
- Employee Strength:- 20
- Days:- 6 days working 2nd and 4th Sat holiday
- Experience: 1yr to 2yrs
- Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Functional Area: IT Software - Web Application Programming, Maintenance
- Role Category: Programming & Design
- Key Skills:- Asp.Net, MVC, .Net Core, C#, MSSQL Server
- Education- Tech/B.E./ B. Sc/ MCA/ M. Sc/ M. Tech
- Experience with * NET MVC/C# & database analysis, design and querying with SQL Server including Visual Studio 2019, Angular JS, C#.NET, ASP.NET , MVC, WCF Web Services...etc.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience working with distributed items
- Expecting developer can work individually or in a team
- Experience with MVC, C#, SQL Server
- Experience with jQuery, HTML5, XML, JSON &CSS.
Position : Wordpress Developer
Work Location : Chennai
Work Experience : 4 to 7 Years
- To create, improve, and maintain our custom developed Wordpress applications and Wordpress websites.
- Making highly customized websites with own developed themes and plugins.
- To understand design guidelines and develop accordingly with pixel perfect accuracy, by integrating HTML/CSS responsive designs as a Wordpress theme.
- To improve performance of the website loading time.
- Should have experience in Ecommerce
- Should have experience in developing media site
Immedieate joiners are preferred or those who cn join withn 15-20 days.
- B.Tech in Computer Science from premier institute (IIT/NIT/IIIT)or equivalent work experience
- 2 years’ experience developing Backend systems
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of Cache, Queues, NoSQL & RDBMS(Mysql)
- Proficiency in PHP/Python/Ruby/Java
- Experience with MVC architectural pattern / framework like Django, ROR, Node.js
- Experience of object-oriented programming / modular programming
- Ability to multi-task, work with ambiguity and quickly re-prioritizing responsibilities
- Experience with Agile software development
- Knowledge of testing performance & stability using tools
- Experience with either Github or GitLab, Confluence, & Jira
Professional experience required:
Total experience: 2+ Years
- 2+ years’ experience developing Backend systems
- Experience with Agile software development
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be the ability come up with innovative ideas and out-of-the-box solutions
- Must be willing to challenge conventional methods to achieve exponential results