Develop high quality, secure, stable code for use in products and solutions for
customers, making it easier for other developers to maintain, enhance, reuse,
Work with Product Owner and/or Product Manager/Team to understand and help
refine functional requirements for new products
Develop and outline architecture and relationships between subsystems and
participates in review of those designs
Investigate and, if necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to
Break down a large problem into smaller components and provide a clear
solution for each piece
Ensure new code, feature or software product meets performance goals/metrics
Research external best practices and emerging technologies for possible
incorporation into company products and methodologies
Write and maintain the code following Test-Driven-Design principles
Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering
5 to 7 years of strong programming skills in Web and Cloud Technologies
understanding of basic web fundamentals such as prototype based inheritance,
scopes, Event Loop, Memory Management in JS, etc
Should be good at developing modular front-end applications and is expected to
have the knowledge to create good abstractions that can be reused . Should also
have in-depth understanding of latest ES6 standards such as spread operators,
arrow functions, etc
Should have strong programming skills in Web and Cloud Technologies
Should be strong in OOAD Concepts
Should have a strong hands-on in React, Typescript
Should have Hands-on experience in any of the backend language.
Should understand latest paradigms in Front End Development such as Pub-Sub
Pattern, Redux, RxJS, Service Workers, Client Caching, Lazy Loading, Dynamic
Injection, Bundle Optimisation, etc
Should have very good hands-on knowledge of CSS3 & HTML5
Should have good knowledge of Postman API Platform
Should have experience with Amazon web services – ECS, Lambda, S3, SQS, etc
Should have Hands-on experience of developing RESTful web services and
integrating the same with heterogeneous clients
Should have Hands-on experience with Relational or NoSQL Database’s
Should have a very clear understanding of TDD is expected and should have
good exposure to writing UT's and designing UI components with testability in
Should have Strong Communication and Analytical skills
Flexibility under changing conditions and the ability to multi-task between
Hands-on experience with C++
Nice to have experience with Python
Nice to have experience with CI/CD tools like Docker, Jenkins, etc
Nice to have a hands-on & Understanding of CSS Pre-processors such as SASS,
Role and Responsibilities
- Create effectively tested, re-usable, and efficient code
- Develop mission critical user experiences
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date on front-end technology
- Work collaboratively with a team in an Agile environment
- Lead from the front, guiding teams of developers (and non-developers) to the completion of successful projects
- Mentor junior developers to ensure that our talent pools grows with us as a company
- 2+ years of professional programming experience
- Knowledge of modern web technologies, such as CSS, Typescript/ES6, Less/Sass, HTML5
- Hands-on Angular development experience
- Experience writing unit tests with Jest/Enzyme or equivalent tools
- Experience developing to inclusive design best practices, up to and beyond meeting WCAG standards
- Familiarity with Git Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum preferred) as part of a cross-functional team
- Strong communication skills
- experts on Node JS, AWS : Senior engineers experienced on API development and consumption, architecture patterns, caching strategies, and data integrations
- front-end, mobile, Ionic, Cordova, capacitor is a plus
The Company is looking for a Front End Developer to join our growing team in our
Costa Rica office. Your experience here will give you the opportunity to improve the
fundamentals and learn about the top-notch technologies in front end development. If you are
someone who is passionate about building stellar user experiences and great products through elegant code this would be the job for you. You will play a key role in translating our customers and company needs into appealing and functional web pages while proving your ideas with testing. We all work closely together across teams so there's no red tape or
bureaucracy. We get things done!
What You Will Get to Do
● Work with your team to improve our conversion rates by coding out variations for A/B testing
● Build better user experiences
● Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
● Proactively anticipate issues and develop solutions
● Clearly communicate solutions to team members both verbally and in writing documentation
● Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet business
What You Bring to the Table
● 3+ years of front-end development experience
● Experience with responsive web design and the ability to deliver outstanding functionality
to the range of client devices from desktops and laptops to mobile platforms
one when necessary.
● Understanding of HTTP and how clients interact with a web server.
● Solid understanding of best practices. You read the YDKJS books.
● Capable of coding in ES5 and ES6 and understand the difference between them
● Up-to-date on HTML5 and CSS3 features.
strong coding knowledge using Front end technologies
Our client boot startup who are working in marketing analytics application who will be dealing with us client
- AWS: EC2, Lambda, RDS, Elasticsearch, Elasticache, S3, SQS, Kinesis
- MySQL, DynamoDB
- Strong experience in Node
- Familiarity with implementing middleware, custom routing, and proxies
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, and security
- Drive the development of Node-based API services, using serverless methodologies and decoupled architectures
- Participate in the development of lambda based services and create next-generation solutions using the latest frameworks and tools
- Maintain and build custom microservices to power enterprise Content Management System
- Mentor other developers on our team
- Work directly with other Business Units and participate in project planning
o Determining the structure and design of web pages.
o Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
o Developing features to enhance the user experience.
o Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
o Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
o Building reusable code for future use.
o Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
o Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
o Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
o Understanding of key design principles.
o Experience with Angular and React.
o Understanding of server-side CSS.
o Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
o Understanding of SEO principles.
o Good problem-solving skills.
• Good to have skills:
o Knowledge of additional framework like ViewJS and NodeJS is a big plus.
o Knowledge of PHP - object orientated concepts and frameworks such as Laravel or
o MySQL concepts
o Understanding accessibility and security compliance
Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
AliveCor , the pioneer of the smartphone EKG, with millions of EKGs from a large and growing user base, seeks a Senior Software Engineer (Front-end Applications) to contribute to the Applications team. You will be an integral member of our engineering team, responsible for developing industry-leading web applications that transform the healthcare industry and affect the way consumers use, engage, and act on their health data.
- Passionate about User Experience.
- Has great verbal and written communication skills to engage directly with your peers.
- Understands and is thoughtful about engineering trade-offs
- Experience building web applications with cross-browser support and RESTful API integrations
- Commitment to delivering results.
- Passionate about continuous improvement.
- B.E in Computer Science or a related discipline, or related practical experience.
- 5-8 years of Frontend development experience with at least 2 years working as a React.js Developer.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies (e.g. ES.Next).
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect the Front-end applications to backend service
- Bonus points for:
- Publicly available web applications, portfolios, or examples available on a source repository (e.g. GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket)
- Experience managing front end tooling (e.g. gulp, grunt, webpack, post-CSS, service workers)
- Experience with performance analysis and tuning of web application
- Experience developing back end server APIs and/or server-side rendering
AliveCor is on a mission to define modern healthcare through data, design and disruption. We’ve pioneered the creation of FDA-cleared machine-learning techniques, transformed wearable medtech to put proactive heart care at everyone’s fingertips. Kardia is the most clinically validated mobile EKG technology. AliveCor was named as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Health for 2017 by Fast Company as part of the publication’s annual ranking of the world’s Most Innovative Companies. AliveCor was awarded the 2015 Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum and one of the 50 Smartest Companies in 2015 by the MIT Technology Review. AliveCor recently announced a collaboration with Mayo Clinic that will result in new machine learning capabilities to unlock previously hidden health indicators in EKG data, potentially improving heart health as well as overall health care for a variety of conditions. AliveCor is a privately held company headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
AliveCor is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Watch the following video demonstrating our product.
KardiaMobile: How's your heart?
- Coordinate with development teams,analysts and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture that can scale to thousands of end users.
- Develop and manage well-functioning servers, databases and applications.
- Ensure cross-platform optimisation and responsiveness of applications.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Document code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Create security and data protection processes.
- Design and develop secure APIs.
- Monitor & optimise application performance
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Ability to quickly adapt and migrate code to most current technologies.
- 3+ years of proven experience working as a Full Stack Developer
- 5+ years of enterprise software development experience
- Experience developing desktop, mobile and web applications
- Knowledge of AWS, Firebase, GIT and Jenkins.
- Expertise in algorithms, data structures, JSON manipulation/ parsing, XML, caching and logging frameworks.
- Hands on experience with databases (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, NGINX) and UI/UX design implementation.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- An analytical mind with good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Work in a high-trust, high-transparency environment, that will literally change the way you engage with people in your professional and personal life.
- Do massive scale, meaningful work that transforms the workdays and lives of people.
- Join us in Goa or remotely from anywhere across the world.
Currently We are Looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
· Develop new user-facing features
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
· Collaborate with
Experience & Skills :
· Experience in coding using Angular, AngularJS, ionic framework mandatory.
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
· Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
· Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
· Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them